Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Main Forum
E3 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Have you been watching E3
  yes
  no
View Results

nitnit
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 2:06 pm
Well I am pretty intimidating on web forums xD  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 2:08 pm
Thats so true its not funny.  

Muleferdan

Shigeru the Hero

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 2:12 pm
Muleferdan
Back and forth means bouncing ideas to me.

Oh. Wait, which thread is this again?

EDIT: Oh E3. I'm brutally disappointed by "Wii Music" btw. That "Wii Resort" game looked okay though. On the Sony frontier, the PS3 having to share FF XIII isn't cool. As long as Persona 5 is PS2/PS3 exclusive, I'll be content. 4 new topics to discuss.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 2:16 pm
Yeah, I'm not really sure either.  

nitnit
Captain

Muleferdan

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 2:19 pm
It seems lately that the wii has been throwing out extreme crap games.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 2:21 pm
Replace Wii with every system in existence and then you have the majority of video games in general. Seriously, do we even need to look at how many shitty games are made for every system?  

nitnit
Captain

Muleferdan

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 2:25 pm
No but I feel an insanely long list being made by someone.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 2:26 pm
Muleferdan
No but I feel an insanely long list being made by someone.

I remember defending the PS3 when it was cool to bash it. The thread was rather large after one day. I didn't care enough to continue for long though.  

Shigeru the Hero

10volt

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 10:02 pm
Ah, E3, how you have disappointed me.

There wasn't many console makers that had anything interesting. Microsoft did open the A-bomb on the conference with announcement of FFXIII for 360.

What really surprised me was how good EA seems to be getting at this whole "game developing" thing. Mirror's Edge, Dead Space, and others that look cool.

Ubisoft's list is really good looking also. I Am Alive, Prince of Persia, and FarCry 2 hitting tops above the "Games for Girls" crap.

Overall, it was okay, but not as big of a bang as it should have been. I'm guessing with all of the non-gaming press coverage, the main three releasing anything for the core group would just turn some of the casual gamers off and make them start texting their girlfriends to go have lunch at the. . .wherever they eat.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 10:06 pm
I wish they showed more stuff with Animal Crossing, because so far it's looking like Wild World, but with the city add on.  

Pay Per Cuts

Razz-Berry 9

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 6:38 am
Resistance 2 & God of war 3  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 9:11 am
Everything beyond the first Prince of Persia (which was just alright) was lame. The new one looks just as bad.

EDIT: Razz posted O.O Did I miss something?  

Jonnnn

Shigeru the Hero

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 10:01 am
Oh, Chinatown Wars is not being mentioned at all. Lol.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 5:02 pm
Shigeru K
Oh, Chinatown Wars is not being mentioned at all. Lol.

It looks junk, if anything I'd like a Wii GTA

and yeah, wtf, razz posts? o_o  

Pay Per Cuts

Goddess Arilya

5,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 5:53 pm
I was rather upset when I heard FF-13 wasn't going to be Ps3 exclusive. I don't even know why, but something about the 360 just bothers me. My friend brought his over, and it was ridiculous. I went to shift it a bit on the box he had it propped up on (I don't know why he had it on a box) and he flipped because apparenlty it would scratch the disc inside. One of his wireless controllers turned off everytime I pushed a certain button.

I don't want to purchase a console with so many freaking (apparant) faulties. And that's not counting the red rings of death. I'll probably get a Ps3 anyway, but a lot of exclusives seem to be going to the 360 that I'd like to play. It's frustrating.

Sorry, I went off on a rant there. gonk  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces