Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
• Legionnaire High School™ • [.roleplay.] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Would you like this thread to be a permanent roleplay in the guild? (w/out free uniform)
  Yes please!
  I don't really care.
  Sure...wouldn't hurt.
  NO.
View Results

tkdauronXIII

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 10:45 pm
::Sitting down and analyzing Yuki's vital's on his laptop::
Hmm...She seems normal. Perhaps she just passed out from all the excitement. Oh! Neko-chan! I'm just checking on Yuki's vital signs on my laptop since she was out cold when I found her here. I thought these two imps might have something to do with it, but that doesn't seem to be the case at this point. At least you got Kino down. Seems like you two are getting along just fine. Like Freshman's should.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 10:47 pm
User Image

::Oh thats cool::
::hey theres a new girl! whats your name?::
*bites on a cookie*

x Silent Sonata x

Dapper Spotter

8,400 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100

OakbingNoona

Timid Bunny

4,100 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 10:48 pm
*stares* *scribbles on a piece of paper* *hands paper over* (the paper should say something like hello and oh name is Lena)  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 10:51 pm
::kino looks meekly at tk::
um...excuse me...but doesn't the word "freshman" mean they are beginning their ninth year of schooling?...um...I believe I have finished twelve years of my classes
::kino puts his head down::
...I apologize about flying off earlier...I get scared easily by all these people...I don't like it when people stare at my wings when I don't know anyone
::kino points to yuki::
Is she alright...I mean...well...If she isn't...I can help  

Dameon the -V-

OakbingNoona

Timid Bunny

4,100 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 10:54 pm
stares at kino.... strokes wings  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 10:54 pm
User Image

::Hi Lena! Welcome to the Legionairre High school!!::
*smiles*
::its okay kino. by the way i think your wings are awesome! if i could i would switch haha! maybe one day they will change::
*poofs wings*
::i feel nervous when people know im a vampire...and to top it off i have wings! but everythings fine so far..::

x Silent Sonata x

Dapper Spotter

8,400 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100

OakbingNoona

Timid Bunny

4,100 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 10:57 pm
scribbles on board:: * thank you, a pleasure to meet you?*  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 11:05 pm
Well then...What brings you here to this school, Kino? Surely you aren't here, because you just want to hang around now do you? Let me check the profiles on my laptop for your information...Hmm...
::Starts typing on his laptop::
I see...So you are a Senior at this high school, but a transfer student at that. I apologize for mistaking you for a Freshman, Kino. Yuki is fine. I just finished her analysis. All she needs is some rest and she should be fit for another day.
::Turns to Neko-chan::
The good thing about being a vampire is that your life is extended by almost double that of humans. Not only that, but you also get to keep your look the same as it is as soon as you reach adulthood.  

tkdauronXIII

Dameon the -V-

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 11:08 pm
::Kino shakes his head::
n..n.n.noo...I came here to learn to be a better healer...I was taugth how to heal people when I was very young and I wish to further my training...
::kino puts his head down::
...I just hope I can learn the art of ressurrection...I miss my father...
::kino points at tk's labtop::
...w..w.w.hat...else does that tell you about me...
::kino begins to worry::  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 12:02 am
Lance unfolded the map as he walked. Still unsure if he should go to the office to sign in. Or just straight to his classroom to teach the students. It seemed by what time it was. That he was scheduled to teach this class in only a short while. There wasn't time to go all the way over to the office. Then walk back toward his classroom. This seemed like an odd concept to him. Even though he was a teacher at this school he still didn't feel like one. He pondered that thought of how many other teachers felt the same way he did. While he used the map to find his mathematics classroom. Most of the students were more than likely all ready waiting in there seats. So he would have to hit the ground running in the classroom. Not literally of coarse, just metaphorically hit the ground running on the lesson he was supposed to teach the class. He didn't have much of a schedule planned for his first day. So he assumed that the first day was made to be easy on both the students and teachers. Lance rounded the corner to where his classroom was. The hallways were mostly well furnished. No lockers to line the hallways like most schools. Just a few chairs made of some red material with a small coffee table next to them. There was a paper placed at each of these areas. Along with a few magazines of which he really didn't care for. He turned left walking into his classroom with the map still in his hands. He came in half expecting an unfamiliar scene of some odd high end learning environment. Soon finding out that although this was an institution of higher learning. A few notes from the public High Schools had actually been taken. Several chairs were lined up in five rows. There were twenty chairs in the classroom almost all of which were empty. Lance guessed this had something to do with a low expectation for students taking this class. Then again it could just be because all was set up with comfort and individual attention in mind. He wasn't entirely sure if he could give this to all of the students. The lights in the room were sort of dim as he walked into the room. Looking around for a light switch that was usually located to the left of he doorway. It just so happened that this was the case. Lance folded the map neatly into an easier to carry form. Which was a bit pointless seeing as he was now at his destination. And flicked on the light switch his his index finger on his left hand. Turning toward the desk which was located at the top-right corner of the room. About eight inched from the oddly shaped wall. He went over to his desk spotting a mathematics book that had been conveniently placed on the desk. This could have turned into a fiasco if that book hadn't been placed there for him to take reference from. He noticed a notepad on the desk as well as a few pencils in a pencil holder on the desk. Lance looked at the seats in his classroom not looking at anyone in particular. As he began to take role call for the students. Ok....now who all is here so I can check later with the list of students that are signed up for this class.  

LanceCalvis
Crew

master of 7000

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 7:55 am
Ah here my locker. Well that took long enough!! At least it got me out of a class and a half. HEHEHE oh well. *stomach growls* Ah I'm so hungry I'm gonna go get a snack. *walks around trying to find something to eat but instead stumbles into the backyard* Well I guess I didn't find food but I found people. *looks at kino* Hey Kino. *looks at Tk* Hey Tk! Sorry I left you before but I was showing Kino where the dormitory was. And I don't know anyone else here. Oh and Tk I have Good news.... And bad news. The good news is I found my locker and missed a class and half of a class because of it. The bad news is I still can't find the laptop store. Oh and more bad news I'm hungry and can't find and food!!!  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 9:18 am
food...? *gives gingerbread man*  

OakbingNoona

Timid Bunny

4,100 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff