Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Outer Rim
Star Wars Spoofs and Parodies Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[Phantasmic]

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 10:26 am
I remember one time I saw an episode of Kids Next Door that was a complete parody of ESB.

They were fighting on a snow dar in a Hoth-like atmosphere. There were AT-ATs made from buses. I think the Darth Vader was the school president or something. And this girl was heard saying, as a ghost mind you, "Use the souuppp."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 10:01 pm
theres a Fairly oddparents SW spoof.

My bro was waatching it yesterday.  

FrozenPhoenix32

elvisnake

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 7:24 pm
I watched Spaceballs again last night. Man Rick Moranis made a gread Dark Helmit  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 12:24 am
Anyone seen Click? James Earl Jones narrates his life.  

FrozenPhoenix32

elvisnake

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 1:06 am
Really, that's kinda cool. I love Spaceballs. I watch it at least once every other month.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 12:30 pm
Darth Pootah
I remember one time I saw an episode of Kids Next Door that was a complete parody of ESB.

They were fighting on a snow dar in a Hoth-like atmosphere. There were AT-ATs made from buses. I think the Darth Vader was the school president or something. And this girl was heard saying, as a ghost mind you, "Use the souuppp."

I saw that too. They did one on the Ewoks too, except they were girbles I think. It even had the music from ROTJ when the Ewoks jump out at the imperials.

In both Stargate SG-1 and Stargate Atlantis they have spoofs all the time. The most recent was Col. Sheppard using landing clamps to dock on the side of a Wriath ship the way the Falcon locked onto the star destroyer in ESB. When they asked where he got the idea "I saw it in a movie once."  

Padme18

elvisnake

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 5:41 pm
Really? I suddenly like that character a lot more.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 8:01 am
I love Space Balls! I love Mel Brooks movies in general, but SB was one of the best.

You know, someone with a flash animation program should really make a Star Wars spoof in the vein of the British sitcom 'Yes Minister.' I can see it now... 'Yes Emperor.' Thrawn could take the part of Sir Humphrey.  

Count of Moogi Cristo

elvisnake

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 9:36 am
I think I've only ever seen one episode of 'Yes Minister.' I don't remember anything about it, though.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 1:07 pm
elvisnake
I think I've only ever seen one episode of 'Yes Minister.' I don't remember anything about it, though.

That show is so awesome its not even funny. A SW spoof in the vein of it would be brilliant.  

Count of Moogi Cristo

elvisnake

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 1:14 pm
God! I saw Thumb Wars Yesterday, hoping it would be good. Boy am I dissapointed. Never see it. Ever.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 8:20 am
I just read a very funny Eddie Izzard routine off of Wikiquote. I'll post it here.

“But there must've been a Death Star canteen, yeah? There must've been a cafeteria downstairs, in between battles, where Darth Vader could just chill and go down:
Darth Vader: "I will have the penne all'arrabiata."
Canteen Worker: "You'll need a tray."
DV: "Do you know who I am?"
CW: "Do you know who I am?"
DV: "This is not a game of who the f*ck are you. For I am Vader, Darth Vader, Lord Vader. I can kill you with a single thought."
CW: "Well, you'll still need a tray."
DV: "No, I will not need a tray. I do not need a tray to kill you. I can kill you without a tray, with the power of the Force, which is strong within me. Even though I could kill you with a tray if I so wished. For I would hack at your neck with the thin bit until the blood flowed across the canteen floor."
CW: "No, the food is hot. You'll need a tray to put the food on."
DV: "Oh, I see the food is hot. I'm sorry. I did not realize. Hahahaha...Oh...tray for the....yes. I thought you were challenging me for the fight to the death."
CW: "A fight to the death? This a canteen, I work here."
DV: "Yes, but I am Vader. I am Lord Vader? Everyone challenges me to a fight to the death. Lord Vader? Darth Vader, I'm Darth Vader. Sir Lord Vader? Sir Lord Darth Vader? Lord Darth Sir Lord, Lord Vader of Cheem? Sir Lord Baron Von Vader Ham? The Death Star. I run the Death Star."
CW: "What's the Death Star?"
DV: "This is the Death Star! You're in the Death Star! I run this star!"
CW: "This is a star?"
DV: "This is a f*cking star! I run it! I'm your boss."
CW: "You're Mr. Stevens?"
DV: "No, I'm...Who is Mr. Stevens?"
CW: "He's Head of Catering."
DV: "I'm not Head of Catering! I am Vader, I can kill catering with a thought."
CW: "Wha?"
DV: "I can kill you all! I can kill me with a thought! Just...fine, I'll get a tray! F*ck it! This one's wet, and this one's wet and this one's wet. This one is wet. This one is wet. This one is wet. This one is wet. This one is wet. This one is wet. This one is wet. This one is wet. Did you dry these in a rainforest? Why, with the power of the Death Star do we not have a tray that is f*cking dry? I do not... No, no, no! I was here first!"
Other guy: "You have to form a queue if you want food. Can I have uh....Ooo, penne all'arrabiata. That'd be very nice."
DV: "No, no, no! Do you know who I am?"
OG: "That's Jeff Vader that is!"
DV: "I am not Jeff Vader, I am Darth Vader."
OG "What? Jeff Vader runs the Death Star?"
DV: "No, Jeff....No, I run the Death Star."
OG: "You Jeff Vader?"
DV: "No, I'm Darth Vader."
OG: "Are you his brother? Could you get his autograph?"
DV: "I can't get his....No, I'm Jeff...Alright, I'm Jeff Vader! I'm Jeff Vader!"
OG: "Could I have your autograph?"
DV: "No, f*ck off or I'll kill you with a tray! Give me penne all'arrabiata or you shall die! And you and everyone in this canteen! Death by tray it shall be!"
CW: "Do you want peas with that?"
DV: "Peas! You don't have peas! You can't put in right in...you can't put...it doens't work with penne! Unless you push 'em up the penne tubes and then it'd be weird! Oh alright! Put some peas in."”  

Count of Moogi Cristo

Padme18

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 8:55 am
My dad's business was on Taunton Ave. for a while. It always reminded me of a Tauntaun.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 10:40 am
if u want to see a SW spoof look at my mutlimedia  

Krazzed

Newbie Noob

Missing00

Invisible Guildsman

9,100 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 1:59 pm
Moogi
I just read a very funny Eddie Izzard routine off of Wikiquote. I'll post it here.

“But there must've been a Death Star canteen, yeah? There must've been a cafeteria downstairs, in between battles, where Darth Vader could just chill and go down:
Darth Vader: "I will have the penne all'arrabiata."
Canteen Worker: "You'll need a tray."
DV: "Do you know who I am?"
CW: "Do you know who I am?"
DV: "This is not a game of who the f*ck are you. For I am Vader, Darth Vader, Lord Vader. I can kill you with a single thought."
CW: "Well, you'll still need a tray."
DV: "No, I will not need a tray. I do not need a tray to kill you. I can kill you without a tray, with the power of the Force, which is strong within me. Even though I could kill you with a tray if I so wished. For I would hack at your neck with the thin bit until the blood flowed across the canteen floor."
CW: "No, the food is hot. You'll need a tray to put the food on."
DV: "Oh, I see the food is hot. I'm sorry. I did not realize. Hahahaha...Oh...tray for the....yes. I thought you were challenging me for the fight to the death."
CW: "A fight to the death? This a canteen, I work here."
DV: "Yes, but I am Vader. I am Lord Vader? Everyone challenges me to a fight to the death. Lord Vader? Darth Vader, I'm Darth Vader. Sir Lord Vader? Sir Lord Darth Vader? Lord Darth Sir Lord, Lord Vader of Cheem? Sir Lord Baron Von Vader Ham? The Death Star. I run the Death Star."
CW: "What's the Death Star?"
DV: "This is the Death Star! You're in the Death Star! I run this star!"
CW: "This is a star?"
DV: "This is a f*cking star! I run it! I'm your boss."
CW: "You're Mr. Stevens?"
DV: "No, I'm...Who is Mr. Stevens?"
CW: "He's Head of Catering."
DV: "I'm not Head of Catering! I am Vader, I can kill catering with a thought."
CW: "Wha?"
DV: "I can kill you all! I can kill me with a thought! Just...fine, I'll get a tray! F*ck it! This one's wet, and this one's wet and this one's wet. This one is wet. This one is wet. This one is wet. This one is wet. This one is wet. This one is wet. This one is wet. This one is wet. Did you dry these in a rainforest? Why, with the power of the Death Star do we not have a tray that is f*cking dry? I do not... No, no, no! I was here first!"
Other guy: "You have to form a queue if you want food. Can I have uh....Ooo, penne all'arrabiata. That'd be very nice."
DV: "No, no, no! Do you know who I am?"
OG: "That's Jeff Vader that is!"
DV: "I am not Jeff Vader, I am Darth Vader."
OG "What? Jeff Vader runs the Death Star?"
DV: "No, Jeff....No, I run the Death Star."
OG: "You Jeff Vader?"
DV: "No, I'm Darth Vader."
OG: "Are you his brother? Could you get his autograph?"
DV: "I can't get his....No, I'm Jeff...Alright, I'm Jeff Vader! I'm Jeff Vader!"
OG: "Could I have your autograph?"
DV: "No, f*ck off or I'll kill you with a tray! Give me penne all'arrabiata or you shall die! And you and everyone in this canteen! Death by tray it shall be!"
CW: "Do you want peas with that?"
DV: "Peas! You don't have peas! You can't put in right in...you can't put...it doens't work with penne! Unless you push 'em up the penne tubes and then it'd be weird! Oh alright! Put some peas in."”

That is hilarious!

And here's the skit right here.

it's funny that this entire thing is verbatim ^
|
|  
The Outer Rim

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items