Reply The Vampire Castle
The Main room Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Quinn_tasuki

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 4:40 pm
Quinn smiled and stated," it's alright...just the thought of being alone here kind of gives me shivers.Besides," Quinn paused collecting his thoughts so he could word the next part of his sentence properly,"...i feel safe around you..." It was nearly said in a whisper, he wondered to himself if she actually heard him. Half hoping she did. Half hoping she didn't. In either case, the young vampire turned slightly red.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 7:58 am
Quinn_tasuki
Quinn smiled and stated," it's alright...just the thought of being alone here kind of gives me shivers.Besides," Quinn paused collecting his thoughts so he could word the next part of his sentence properly,"...i feel safe around you..." It was nearly said in a whisper, he wondered to himself if she actually heard him. Half hoping she did. Half hoping she didn't. In either case, the young vampire turned slightly red.
She smiled and slightly blushed"nobodys every said that to me before.....you really do?  

Kareesata

Quinn_tasuki

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 9:20 am
He turned slightly redder."...uh...yes...i do," he said. He felt slightly awkward for he had no idea why je felt safer with her.'She doesn't know.....,' he thought and for some reason it made him feel better.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 9:23 am
Quinn_tasuki
He turned slightly redder."...uh...yes...i do," he said. He felt slightly awkward for he had no idea why je felt safer with her.'She doesn't know.....,' he thought and for some reason it made him feel better.
"It's just so surprising because i'm a vampire.....don't worry, i'm not going too bite you..."  

Kareesata

Quinn_tasuki

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 1:42 am
" nice pun" he stated giveing a slight grinn." And really i'm not too worried." He felt more at ease the more he talked with her." maybe we should find some where to at least sit......we have been standing for while." He gave a smile.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 3:31 pm
Quinn_tasuki
" nice pun" he stated giveing a slight grinn." And really i'm not too worried." He felt more at ease the more he talked with her." maybe we should find some where to at least sit......we have been standing for while." He gave a smile.
"ok.where do you want to sit?"  

Kareesata

Quinn_tasuki

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 7:29 pm
" How about near the fire place...or somewhere warm. I'm still pretty soaked," He smiled lifting his arms to let some more of the rain water slide off his coat and onto the floor.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 8:07 pm
Quinn_tasuki
" How about near the fire place...or somewhere warm. I'm still pretty soaked," He smiled lifting his arms to let some more of the rain water slide off his coat and onto the floor.
"ok, there is a fire right over here..."she walked to the farthest wall and sat on the couch in front of a raging fire in a stone fireplace.  

Kareesata

Quinn_tasuki

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 8:28 pm
Quinn walked towards the fireplace and sat, on the floor, by the couch that the girl did." He looked up at her while he streched his hands out so he could feel the warmth reaching his hands." I don't think we introduced ourselves," he smiled," My name's Quinn."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 11:18 am
Quinn_tasuki
Quinn walked towards the fireplace and sat, on the floor, by the couch that the girl did." He looked up at her while he streched his hands out so he could feel the warmth reaching his hands." I don't think we introduced ourselves," he smiled," My name's Quinn."
she looked at him and smiles. "pleasure to meet you Quinn. My name's Karee."  

Kareesata

Enders_Rebirth

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 2:44 pm

he walked into the room, his blue eyes evaluating the room. he started over to a corner and sat getting comfortable as he closed his eyes and rested

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 5:14 pm
kareesata
Quinn_tasuki

Quinn bows his head like a little gentlemen(lol) and replies," a pleasure to meet you too." He continued to smile as he looked at the fire. " you know i'm glad we met. Things seem more pleasent to me." He continued looking into the fire turning slightly red by his comment.  

Quinn_tasuki

Kareesata

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 8:57 pm
Quinn_tasuki
kareesata
Quinn_tasuki

Quinn bows his head like a little gentlemen(lol) and replies," a pleasure to meet you too." He continued to smile as he looked at the fire. " you know i'm glad we met. Things seem more pleasent to me." He continued looking into the fire turning slightly red by his comment.
She looks at the fire and slightly blushes"thank you... I'm glad we met too..."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 9:52 am
Quinn liked the warmth the fire was giving off. He liked even more, his new friend Karee. After he new for certain he was dry in the fron he truned around to have the fire warm the back. He then said, looking up at Karee," So...Once i'm dry is there anything you want to go in this place?...Or was there anything you wanted to talk about?"  

Quinn_tasuki

Kareesata

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 6:18 pm
Quinn_tasuki
Quinn liked the warmth the fire was giving off. He liked even more, his new friend Karee. After he new for certain he was dry in the fron he truned around to have the fire warm the back. He then said, looking up at Karee," So...Once i'm dry is there anything you want to go in this place?...Or was there anything you wanted to talk about?"
She looked at the fire, then at him and smiled. "I don't know...."  
The Vampire Castle

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces