Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Ultimate DBZ Guild

Back to Guilds

Dragonball at its best 

Tags: Dragon, Ball, Ultimate, Empressdee, Guild 

Reply Planet Malachor - the home of the evil saiyans (xxdarkredxx is the mod for this)
Saiyajin Training grounds - One on one tutulage Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

o mally cat

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 4:54 pm
Tora started laughing as he then used power explosion.

Basically, what Tora did was he went all blue and his power level raised to over 500,000. He then looked at Bardock and Toma. With a smirk, he said, "So... you're planning an uprising against my father? Let me show you what happens to those who disobey what my father has ordered."

Tora then shot a very powerful kamehameha at them. It was big enough to hit them both and knock them out.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 6:11 pm
In reply to what Malachor was syaing, Dee said, "There was a time when the saiyans were nearly extinct sire. Vegeta, prince of saiyans was the last of the saiyan race before I came along. I was the only one that could revive the saiyan race back to the way it was before. But, as time does, Vegeta became old and had passed on. I only survived because of the fact that I have immortal age. I can still be killed in battle, but I cannot die due to the passing of time. Only one thing can bring him back. The dragonballs. However, I also know how your race nearly got wiped out too. For I remember the time, the final day of Planet Vegetasai."

Dee relayed the story of the past, of when Frieza first tormented the saiyans. "It was Trunks, the son of Vegeta and Bulma who first finished off Frieza, but thanks to a wish on the Dragonballs, made by Bardock's youngest son Kakkorot to restore things to their natural order, Frieza was brought back to life and Kakkorot was killed instantly. Frieza is meant to die at the hands of one of the royal saiyans, but not a half-blood like Trunks. It will be up to either you, Mollah or Tora to eliminate Frieza once and for all."

She then said, "I have traveled here to this planet in search of my people, the Tuffles. But, as I had imagined, the Tuffles were wiped out by the saiyans. Not a huge surprise either. My father, the Tuffle King had been manipulated by Frieza years ago and had broke the treaty made by the saiyans, and so the saiyans served my father justice. I had warned King Vegeta of Frieza's soon arrival and saved Prince Vegeta. And although there is no sign of an immediate onslaught by Frieza, I know that that monster is just biding his time waiting to take control of your people. For the sake of your people and of what had happened in the past do not allow Frieza to do such a rotten thing. Frieza is as powerful as an Olympian saiyan. An Olympian saiyan has not as of yet been reached on this Planet and there is little time, I am sure before he reaches here before anyone can reach that level. Luckily for me, I have spent years researching into how the saiyans transform and I am also here to tell you that anger, although powerful will not accomplish your goal. Pure pride, confidence, and training through the powers of joy will make your race flourish faster than you ever thought possible. I know that you think or feel that my methods of peace may belittle your tribe, but trust me when I say that protecting a planet is much tougher than merely wiping it out. Think of how hard you yourself work to keep your race alive. It isn't filled with joy, but it can be. Recall the day that your two sons were born to you. Your pride doubled in power that day. If you allow that feeling to overpower you, that feeling of pride of knowing that one day Frieza will be stopped while you train like you normally do, your power will grow exponentially."  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

XxdarkredXx

Celebrating Gaian

7,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 6:29 pm
Both Bardock and Toma tried to attack both Tora and Sama but the Kamehameha hit both of them, and knocked them out. Both of them landed on each other silent.

Sama said "Wow, that was quick..Come on Tora..Our job is done."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 6:30 pm
"I see," Malachor said, "but I could destroy Frieza. I can go Super Saiyan as can my son. I am not afraid and I will not let history repeat itself."  

o mally cat

o mally cat

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 6:31 pm
Tora looked at Sama and powered down. "Awwww!" He whined,"that was no fun."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 6:47 pm
(i know, i would of made them fight some..but i guess dee has a plan with her charecter..)

Sama frowned and said "I wish we actually got to fight them though.." "Maybe we should go find your father"  

XxdarkredXx

Celebrating Gaian

7,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 6:47 pm
Dee looked to Malachor and said, "But sire, Super Saiyan is no longer enough. Frieza has gotten stronger since the last time that he and Trunks had fought. Why do you think Frieza hasn't attacked yet when he knows that he's just gonna get beat again by a Super saiyan. One thing that I must give credit to Frieza for is that he isn't stupid. He intends on destroying your kind this time around and sparing no one! I am telling you this for your own good. I only know what Frieza's power level is right now because he is close by. A tuffle is always equipped with an extra powerful energy level detector. So powerful it makes the scouters look like mere toys. If Frieza lands on the Planet now, we might as well kiss this planet goodbye. We really must be thankful that he hasn't shown up yet. Look, I can do this much for you right now. Allow me to take the people uprising against you and send them to various planets that Frieza has not yet got his clutches on. Allow me to train these people in defending these other planets and let us have ourselves a little contest. If I am right and your planet is wiped out due to Frieza's onslaught from the way you've been training the saiyans, then please allow me the wish of reviving my husband Vegeta a true saiyajin king and you must step down as King of Saiyans, if you survive that is. But, if I am wrong, and your methods against Frieza prove victorious without you reaching the proper level, then I must marry one of your sons as punishment, deal?"  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 6:50 pm
Malachor put his hand to his face in temporary thought. Then he said, "No, I don't want you marrying any of my sons, but I do like your idea. Very well, scatter the saiyans so that we will always live on. Put the current traitors next to Frieza's planet as a test so we can see how powerful Frieza really is."  

o mally cat

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 7:32 pm
Bowing, Dee said, "I shall do that. I know of the three I shall send right away."

At that she flew off and found Xicor. "Xicor, bring me the woman you punished earlier. I have orders from Malachor to bring her along with Bardock and Toma to transport them to near Frieza. I am to then train the three my way to see if we can't stop Frieza before he makes his attempt to take over this planet."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 7:44 pm
Xicor grinned for something actually to do. He said, "while you're there plant some kind of energy orb so it looks like a high power level is there. Wait, actually plant two or three and see what the response is. And put the saiyans all at the same spot on the planet, give them some armor and a scouter, but dont let them leave."  

o mally cat

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 8:01 pm
Dee bowed and said, "When the time is right, by all means, there will be no need to plant any orbs. You'll be able to feel the saiyans' energy signals once I am through with them. Just remember one thing, I was married to Prince Vegeta, the old Prince of Saiyans. If Mollah suspected I am a time traveler, then he was absolutely right. And I am not about to see the saiyans nearly wiped out because of Frieza. I also have the armor and the scouters required. They were made by me, so the saiyans are ensured of survival. They do not call me the Princess of the Saiyans and the Tuffles for nothing you know."

At that she flew off with the unconscious Charlotte under her arm. She had found Bardock and Toma and said, "Bardock, an honor it is to finally meet you. I knew your son Kakkorot a long time ago. A shame he had to mess things up so badly. However, I am here to set things right. Bardock, I have been given orders from Malachor himself to take you, Toma and this sleeping Barbarian to a Planet close to where Frieza is located. When we arrive, I shall train you my way and you will be stronger than the King is currently. It will be your task along with Charlotte's and Toma's to kill Frieza before he arrives on this Planet. It would be sooo much easier if you and Toma came with me quietly. This would make my task less of a chore. Besides, we'll have plenty of time to rumble when we are at the new location. Frieza is currently on Namek. He is idling there for now and taking pure advantage of the Namekians. We are no match for Frieza right now. I cannot take him single-handedly although I have the equivilant of Frieza's power. So, are you up to the challenge, Bardock? Oh... and just between you and me, if we beat Frieza on Namek, I will find the dragonballs and wish your sons back to life, okay?"  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 8:06 pm
Speaking to Xicor, Malachor said to him, "Me and my kids shall be leaving for a short time. We will be back later. Goodbye for now."

With that, Malachor grabbed his children and instantly transmitted to an unknown location.

Note from empress dee: it is not right to use the Creator's name in vain like that, I have changed this post to be suitable for those who may be religious.  

o mally cat

XxdarkredXx

Celebrating Gaian

7,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 9:26 pm
While Malachor dissapearred, Sama walked off and sat down for a while relaxing.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Bardock got up and frowned, shaking off what was left on his unconciousness but took Toma a little longer to get up. Bardock nodded "It's finally good to meet the Princess of all Sayains and the Tuffles, I wish to thank you for what you did, and how you saved our Prince *places hand to heart and bows in respect* and gets up.

"Kakkarot? I've always wanted to hold him since i sent him away a long time ago.. I never knew he'd mess things up though.. Bardock got angry at the mention of Frieza and grasped his fists "That two timing basterd...I'll make him PAY!!! Bardock nodded "I would normally not go quiet however to defeat Frieza is my goal, and so is Toma's." "Thank you, dee, and yes I am up to the challenge"

Toma got up too and looked at Bardock, hearing what dee had to say "Yes, Dee I would like to extract some much needed revenge on Frieza."

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 9:35 pm
With a grin, Dee said, "Awesome! Now lets get going. You know, the instant transmission technique is something Kakkorot learned while on Yardrat? He was the first saiyan to ever know that technique."

All saiyans that are in my training group meet me on the Intergalatic Planets specifically Planet Hamster. I am going to pretend it is near Namek.  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

o mally cat

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 9:35 pm
malachor appeard again but with a lather large spaceship sama i would like you to come with me as he said this he sent out a messege on his scouter about 10 minutes later about 100 diffrent saiyans started arriving and climbing into the ship it was a massive space ship and where it was going was uknown but saiyans where pilingin with suit cases and children so sama will you go with me  
Planet Malachor - the home of the evil saiyans (xxdarkredxx is the mod for this)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games