Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OtherworldlyAlchemy

Married Lover

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 8:24 pm
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
Goku then began to sob heavily. He cried, "Vegeta, I should have followed the saiyan race more closely. Chichi called me a barbarian along with the rest of my kids! She said that the reason they need education is so that they aren't stupid! But, I trained outdoors, I stunk for 12 years! And even though I would never go back to being stinky, I know that being in the wild is a lot better for a low class warrior like me. The elite and royals get schooled for a reason. Its so that they can keep lower classes like me in line."

Keiko went to the couch and she sat beside her father trying to comfort him, "It'll be ok Dad" she said hugging him. She was very close to Goku even when she didn't see him very much. She rested her head on his shoulder, "I love you dad and I won't let you down and I'll train hard to become stronger." she said. "I'll even help Gohan train Pan and I'll be a good Aunt to her." she added looking at her father smiling softly at him.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 9:08 pm
This admittance of Kakkorot's surprised the prince most of all! All along, he had thought that Goku had not known his place, had tried to overthrow him and such, when really it was Chichi who was at fault.

"Kakkorot, you gotta be strong in times like these. Look, as much as it pains me to say this, but I shall be your lover for now. It isn't that I am really serious right now about it, but there is one thing I need and you are the only one who can make it happen. Kakkorot, it is known to our race as these kids just found out that males of the saiyajin tribe has the ability to give birth. You should be aware of this as a result of Goten. Goten looks identical to you, just as Bardock looks identical to you. Bardock gave birth to you Kakkorot, while Celipa gave birth to Raditz. Same parents, different mothers. Anyhow, in order to make my race grow again, in order to fulfill my destiny as the prince of all saiyans, we must breed, Goku. You and me."  

VegetaHonshura

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

Skilled Gaian

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 9:10 pm
Goku could not deny that secretly he had loved Vegeta, and therefore he nodded, "All right, Vegeta. We shall be lovers for now. But, you must promise me not to hurt the innocent, all right?"

The low class warrior looked to Keiko with a small smile, as if to assure her that all will be okay.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 9:12 pm
"You have my word Kakkorot. This is the Dawn of a New Age of saiyans and together, we can be certain that the race is brought up correctly without corruption. You have always remained pure while I have been tarnished. It was you who set me straight. I fell to your shadow many times. Before I reunited with Empress Dee. Keiko, will you support your father and I in this union?"

Unknown to the others, this was how Saiyans got married in the true sense of the word. For all eternity.  

VegetaHonshura

OtherworldlyAlchemy

Married Lover

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 9:31 pm
VegetaHonshura
"You have my word Kakkorot. This is the Dawn of a New Age of saiyans and together, we can be certain that the race is brought up correctly without corruption. You have always remained pure while I have been tarnished. It was you who set me straight. I fell to your shadow many times. Before I reunited with Empress Dee. Keiko, will you support your father and I in this union?"

Unknown to the others, this was how Saiyans got married in the true sense of the word. For all eternity.

Keiko just nodded not knowing what to say about what Vegeta and her father were now lovers. She sighed, "Does that mean Vegeta is my other dad?" she asked. She knew it would be easier to tease the prince if she was part of her family. Keiko let out a yawn and she stretched then leaned back on the couch wondering when she would be able to spend some personal time with her father before he hand to returned to the otherworld.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 10:35 pm
Vegeta nodded then said, "It looks like you are sleepy Keiko. Your dad has extended time this time as part of some credit he earned. Don't be afraid to fall asleep."

(Speaking of bedtimes, its my bedtime. Good night everyone.)  

VegetaHonshura

OtherworldlyAlchemy

Married Lover

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 3:38 pm
VegetaHonshura
Vegeta nodded then said, "It looks like you are sleepy Keiko. Your dad has extended time this time as part of some credit he earned. Don't be afraid to fall asleep."

(Speaking of bedtimes, its my bedtime. Good night everyone.)

"I am" she said said and leaned against her father's shoulder and fell asleep.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 2:48 pm
Dee smiled and then said, "I suppose I better take this young one to the bedroom."

Every once in a while, Dee's saiyajin tail would show. It swished lightly in the breeze. She occasionally would show her power, but not often. She was certain that others knew that she had something great deep within.

At any rate, she lifted Keiko with ease and took her upstairs. Then she made up a bed for her. Setting her under the covers, with a gentle kiss, Dee whispered, "Sweet dreams, Keiko. Tomorrow will be a great day, I'm sure."

From there, she traveled down the stairs, just as the sun set into the sea. It was a gorgeous evening. Warm, hardly any wind, and most of all, on exception of Goku still sniffling a bit, everything was in harmony with one another.  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

OtherworldlyAlchemy

Married Lover

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 3:54 pm
empress dee
Dee smiled and then said, "I suppose I better take this young one to the bedroom."

Every once in a while, Dee's saiyajin tail would show. It swished lightly in the breeze. She occasionally would show her power, but not often. She was certain that others knew that she had something great deep within.

At any rate, she lifted Keiko with ease and took her upstairs. Then she made up a bed for her. Setting her under the covers, with a gentle kiss, Dee whispered, "Sweet dreams, Keiko. Tomorrow will be a great day, I'm sure."

From there, she traveled down the stairs, just as the sun set into the sea. It was a gorgeous evening. Warm, hardly any wind, and most of all, on exception of Goku still sniffling a bit, everything was in harmony with one another.

Keiko obviously slept like her father and brothers. She slept soundly through just about anything.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 4:41 pm
Goku looked up at Dee and said, "Thank you, Empress. You are a natural with kids. How can it be that you are such a natural?"  

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

Skilled Gaian

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Voter 100

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 7:19 pm
Dee had to raise an eyebrow at this because Goku knew that she had children of her own, but she supposed, after some thought, that the sadness of whatever happened between him and Chichi was just that devastating.

She then smiled gently and said, "I have children of my own, you know that. I think this depression is getting to you. Why don't you head on to bed? It might do you some good."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 8:54 pm
empress dee
Dee had to raise an eyebrow at this because Goku knew that she had children of her own, but she supposed, after some thought, that the sadness of whatever happened between him and Chichi was just that devastating.

She then smiled gently and said, "I have children of my own, you know that. I think this depression is getting to you. Why don't you head on to bed? It might do you some good."

Keiko looked comfortable in her bed and she looked almost like her father when he slept. She indeed she had a whiteish silver saiyan tail and it was wrapped around her feet almost like a cat. Keiko still had her saiyan tail since she was very little and she had never had it removed. She twitched and she rolled over with a soft snore not waking up.  

OtherworldlyAlchemy

Married Lover

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 11:06 pm
(Terry'll post tomorrow likely)  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 5:17 pm
Blade arived on earth to do the mission that was given by Dee to find terrence bogard."soooo i have to fine one guy out of the billion on this planet......cant be to hard now all i have to do is find a good place to call for him maby if i ask the king if earth i could find him so here are my options."

1.hold the king for ransom and dont give him back untill i have bogard.
2.make up a weird story and have the king looks for him for me.
3.dont care and gome home.
4.do #3
5.spend about 5 years asking around. (NO!)

"i ges i could do #2 and if that dosent work ill do #1" (i hope it dosen come to that)
Blade asks around to find out were the king is and after a day he finds his castle. from what iv herd the kings a nice guy and loves to help people,soo this could be easy i hope. after waiting in line for a long time Blade finaly got to talk to the king.

Blade: hello king ill iv seen the big line so ill try to make this short, im looking for a guy named Terrance Bogard he is my father and we were seperated during a war. i have been looking for him and it would help me alot if you could help me find him? (Lie)

King: thats quite sad and your father could anyware but you realy need the help so ill ahve my men put up posters and maby he will see it and come here. you may stay as long as u like untill u find u father. we will try to find your as hard as we can so be patient ok.

Blade: wow thanks with your help ill find him in no time. (and wile im here i might as well adventure around and see why so many people visit this planet)

The king puts up posters and has people ask around to find terrence.  

gotenks ss1
Crew
Planet Earth - Where the humans call home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas