Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Vampire/Human Romance RP (guy found) (one-on-one) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

writingdreamhorror

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 7:58 pm
Allison then pushed away and turned her back on him, dropping her head. "You really wouldn't want to stay with me forever. Nobody ever would. Especially a human like you, one slip up from me and you would be dead." Allison moaned, sitting on the floor, holding her knees.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 8:00 pm
Jiro slumped next to her, swinging his arm around her. "I'd be willing to take the risk." Jiro said kissing her cheek.  

otawara

writingdreamhorror

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 8:04 pm
Allison looked Jiro in the eyes, put her head on his shoulder and wrapped her arms around his chest. "Thank you." she whispered.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 8:06 pm
"Hmm....although I must admit....you're awfully cold....." Jiro said feeling her. She was cold like the grave. He felt a shiver run up his spine. "Oh!" he smiled. "Allison...this is gonna be a beautiful relationship..." Jiro said kissing her again.  

otawara

writingdreamhorror

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 8:10 pm
Allison just nodded her head, not wanting to let go of Jiro's chest or really move. She then whispered, "Now what are we going to do?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 8:13 pm
"Well.....we can get to know each other better...." Jiro said not moving.  

otawara

writingdreamhorror

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 8:16 pm
"That is true" Allison smiled. "We did only meet today." she gigled.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 8:20 pm
Jiro grinned widely. "So tell me about yourself? All I know so far is that you are a very beautiful and seductive vampire."  

otawara

writingdreamhorror

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 8:27 pm
"Thank you." she giggled. "Well, I was bitten by my best friend when I was 18 years old. As you can tell vampires don't age at all. After I was bitten I..... well...... I killed her.", Allison said with remorse, checking Jiro's reaction to it. "Then I came here to live and haven't left yet." she finished quickly.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 8:32 pm
"No wonder you look so youthful and sexy." Jiro said smiling. "Well...thats intresting...." Jiro smiled.

((im out 4 da night))  

otawara

writingdreamhorror

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 8:36 pm
((ok))

"I hated her for changing me. She never asked she just did it. I then decided from that day on I would never change somebody unless they asked me to." Allison said, not realizing only until to late what she just offered.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 1:32 pm
Jiro sighed. "Allison...its alright........." Jiro smiled. "Do we have to both be vampires to be together?"  

otawara

writingdreamhorror

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 1:36 pm
"No, its alright if your human." Allison said, sadly. "Its painful to be changed anyways." she said truthfully.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 1:46 pm
Jiro kissed Allison's cheek. "HMmm...well.....if it counts for anything......I really dont care If you're a vampire or not, You're still my dream gal."  

otawara

writingdreamhorror

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 1:53 pm
Allison smiled at Jiro, "Really?" she asked. "You don't care how old I am or that I will never look older?" She then looked at is face, examining it.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff