Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Twilght Relived(open i guess) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 7:27 pm
kat began to move closer to were kadeort and wolfwing were. she stopped a little while from them takeing in there intense expressions. "hello there.." she mumbled

rena pulled against the chains she charged at vangaurd tackleing him. "die" she hissed  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 7:47 pm
He smiled, "I'm a werewolf. and its not for you." He shot the ceiling, grabbed rena, and ran. after running for a while, he stopped, and put rena down.

She smiled, and nodded.

Zatchin made her way down a cliff, she smelled something..and the voices wouldn't leave today.  

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 8:51 am
Wolfwing lowered him head. When he heard the words, "you are one of the first". He wasn't entirely sure if this was accurate. Although he himself had never heard of a generation before his. That didn't rule out the possibility that there actually were.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 6:09 pm
"Are you okey, Rena?"

Wind....It was calling her. What is it?... She asked.  

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 6:41 pm
A loud ad earth shaking roar was heard from this village. It was not the main clan village that bane ruled but that was bane who roared. Vanguards and Hunters took to the ground and sky looking for them. Bane stood in the doorway and grinned. "find them..kill them if they wont come back"

Kaderot smirked but said nothing for a moment. The wind blew and the villagers went back to the village. Only Kat, Kaderot, Wolfwing, and the girl.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 7:30 pm
Wolfwing turned toward Kaderot. Looking at the cross that was on his chest. You are not a priest by chance are you? Cause I've come to think that. Priests while they will not attack you directly. Will put on a show just to get away and rally some sort of forces. I guess what I am asking you is can I trust you?  

LanceCalvis
Crew

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 8:27 pm
He smelle dthe air, "a vampire. Female. We need to go." He grabbed rena and rana and ran again.

Zatchin found herself spinning, "wind...tell me your secrit..." Her eyes gave off an eerie spark.

Anna shuddered, being quite fragile. "Whats going on?" She asked softly.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 8:48 pm
Kaderot laughed and looked at Wofwing, "no im not a priest, im a divine and have some werepye in me..Ill explain a bit, Divines are a mixed race, we are mostly holy but some like me have taken to the middle, not wanting to be goody goody but not evil, some have stepped this line though" Kaderot said.  

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 9:23 pm
Wolfwing glared at Kaderot for a second. A holy Werepyre....that's a new one. I never expected to see a creature of the night on the side of good. He laughed while still watching this one. He sort of reminded him of a former student of his. And he definitely didn't care for how they turned out. Could this one actually be like Nightbane. He thought as he looked Kaderot straight in the eye. Does power drive his motives or is this one different.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 8:36 am
Kaderot just grinned at Wolfwing then turned away. "so why have you come here Wolfwing?" He asked quietly. He was back to his normal quiet self. He was talkative before but now he noticed the girls and got very quiet. He didnt do so well with girls..  

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 8:59 am
Wolfwing raised his right arm. As he rolled his shoulders a bit. Stretching out his muscles. With a hint of disinterest in answering the question to begin with. He decided to answer the question Kaderot had asked. I'm here to lick my wounds. And relax away from the madness. That is plaguing the lands I come from.

He looked at the expression on Kaderots face. He'd seen this expression before and recognized it for what it was. He then glanced over at the ladies then back over at Kaderot. If you want to talk to them then just walk over and do so. You are still young and there is nothing to be lost. By just making friendly conversation with another.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 9:09 am
Kaderot looked at him like he was crazy, he gave a nervous laugh before talking, "are you serious im not good with girls at all, i cant talk to them, get close or anything with out doing something stupid. Its ok when im in a crowd but alone..i cant" He said and looked down  

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Killthisacc

Tipsy Smoker

7,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 9:11 am
*walks up behind Kaderot* i have arrived....*looks expressionlessly at wolfwing*...  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 9:18 am
Kaderot looks behind him toward the voice and stares. "ok who are you? He asks and stares.  

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Killthisacc

Tipsy Smoker

7,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100