Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Main Forum
Random Wii, PS3, and 360 conversation, and chicks Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

what do you think of Gamer chicks
  their cool to hang out with
  pounce on them before they get taken by anyone else
  not really interested
  they might even look that good(better not pick this one)
  hell their women, you know the answer
View Results

nitnit
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 3:08 pm
Menzo_Forte - I dunno I'm a weirdo so I think that androgyny is cool.

Hand of Deathwing - I'm like 90% certain that Kristen Holt doesn't play games at all, and 50% certain that Morgan Webb doesn't play them that much.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 4:30 pm
Morgan Webb plays games........enough said
Morgan Webb is good looking
playboy models play games.......enough said 3nodding  

Korean Kracker II

nitnit
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 4:39 pm
What are you talking about?  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 6:16 pm
nitnit
What are you talking about?

nothing much, just pull something out by random because I was bored  

Korean Kracker II

Mezzo_Forte

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 6:20 pm
User Image
I didn't say "I forget I'm a girl" because I have some sort of gender identity crisis. I say it because it's true, I randomly look down and I suddenly remember that I'm a girl. I guess I have so much fun playing games or anything in general that I forget everything.
BTW. Spell my name right, please. It's a pet peeve of mine. DX You can call me anything you wish as long as you spell it right.
User Image

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 6:36 pm
Korean Kracker II
Morgan Webb plays games........enough said
Morgan Webb is good looking
playboy models play games.......enough said 3nodding

You've said enough, enough said.  

Shigeru the Hero

Undine Mystic

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 7:01 pm
I'm a woman and I don't see how your chosen hobby determines how attractive you are. It is like saying every PC user is a fat slob.

I have been playing since I was four and I play all sorts of genres, my favourite game at the moment is GTA: IV. I play enough hours in a week to be considered a hardcore gamer.

A recent survey revealed that the elderly and females are target audiences that are growing every year. Females currently make up 40% of the game playing population when you factor in PC games, at least in my country. The survey did not reveal hours spent however.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 7:01 pm
User Image

I peeked at the gamer chicks guild and my cursor was gravitating towards the Join Guild button. But I didn't do it. I'm more comfortable talking to guys about games. whee I feel like a freak if I talk to a girl. stare And guys are cuter than girls anyway, like the guy I was playing free Tekken with at the arcade. I suck at fighting games, but they're still fun. Have you guys ever played Killer Instinct? (SNES)
User Image

Mezzo_Forte

nitnit
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 7:07 pm
It sounds familiar, I probably have it in my... reserves ninja  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 7:12 pm
I really don't think gender matters when you talk about your hobby, as long as who you are talking to is on the same page.

I have had bad experiences at arcades with boys pushing in front of me to play games, as if I am only there as a spectator and cheer them on or something.

P.S. Killer Instinct is pretty fun!  

Undine Mystic

Korean Kracker II

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 7:13 pm
Mezzo_Forte
User Image

I peeked at the gamer chicks guild and my cursor was gravitating towards the Join Guild button. But I didn't do it. I'm more comfortable talking to guys about games. whee I feel like a freak if I talk to a girl. stare And guys are cuter than girls anyway, like the guy I was playing free Tekken with at the arcade. I suck at fighting games, but they're still fun. Have you guys ever played Killer Instinct? (SNES)
User Image

I loved that game when it came out, it had stuff the MK didn't have.
nobody remembers the game though, its a shame  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 7:15 pm
Undine Mystic
I really don't think gender matters when you talk about your hobby, as long as who you are talking to is on the same page.

I have had bad experiences at arcades with boys pushing in front of me to play games, as if I am only there as a spectator and cheer them on or something.

I was referring to generalizations and stereotypes that are unfortunately typically true. I wasn't saying that I like said stereotypes.  

nitnit
Captain

Korean Kracker II

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 7:27 pm
I prefer that the conversation should have a mix of guys and girls.
its more fun like that  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 7:28 pm
nitnit
Undine Mystic

I was referring to generalizations and stereotypes that are unfortunately typically true. I wasn't saying that I like said stereotypes.

Perhaps you need to get out more and meet some more female gamers then! If the current statistic for female game players is around 40% and you deem the majority of this lot unattractive, then the earth is a very ugly place. Look, most people can be considered attractive with simply a flattering outfit and a nice haircut. 3nodding And I didn't think you liked said stereotypes btw. Unfortunately people tend to live by heuristics that they have created for themselves. For example, a few bad experiences at an arcade for me equates to all boy at arcades being rude. We cannot live by generalisations.  

Undine Mystic

Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces