Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Vampire Castle

Back to Guilds

Tags: vampire, blood, dark, role play, twilight 

Reply The Vampire Castle
The Garden of Death Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Katsumoto Kibagami

Dapper Member

1,650 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 5:02 pm
silent_eric
Azrael_Meginius
silent_eric
Azrael_Meginius
silent_eric
Azrael_Meginius
well if you keep screwing up and doing stupid things....like calling a beautiful woman fat.....*glares and tightens his grip a little*...then they will want to kill you...but if you are nice...like appologizing, then you wont have to worry

Not my fault! If someone sat on you for a long time and you couldn't get her off, you'd think she was fat too. I didn't really mean it. sweatdrop It slipped out.
ok...*sets you down and sits on you all 400 lbs of non transformed muscle* you call me fat and eric better send 6 clones

Crushing...... weight....... Not fat but......... Your heavy. crying
eek heavy? thats the same as fat grrrrrrr C'mon master let me cut him...please *you hear his sword speak*

Heavy is the excess if weight. Fat is stored energy that increases mass. Now please get offa me. gonk
*unsheathes his sword, and cuts erics mask so it falls away, then knicks his ankle* twisted lets see your face  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 5:08 pm
*wanders in and walks around, this time looking at all the statues*  

Ami-Ami

silent_eric

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 5:10 pm
Azrael_Meginius
silent_eric
Azrael_Meginius
silent_eric
Azrael_Meginius
ok...*sets you down and sits on you all 400 lbs of non transformed muscle* you call me fat and eric better send 6 clones

eek heavy? thats the same as fat grrrrrrr C'mon master let me cut him...please *you hear his sword speak*

Heavy is the excess if weight. Fat is stored energy that increases mass. Now please get offa me. gonk
*unsheathes his sword, and cuts erics mask so it falls away, then knicks his ankle* twisted lets see your face

((Mask? confused )) *Gets up and runs down one of the paths without looking at you*  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 5:15 pm
silent_eric
Azrael_Meginius
silent_eric
Azrael_Meginius
silent_eric
Azrael_Meginius

((Mask? confused )) *Gets up and runs down one of the paths without looking at you*
((that mummy wrap thingy)) *steps out of the shadows ahead of you* BOO!!!  

Katsumoto Kibagami

Dapper Member

1,650 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

silent_eric

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 5:16 pm
Azrael_Meginius
silent_eric
Azrael_Meginius
silent_eric
Azrael_Meginius

((Ah. I think it's just a wrap going around his head. Cloth. Not a mask)) Wha?! *Turns and runs down another path*  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 5:20 pm
silent_eric
Azrael_Meginius
silent_eric
Azrael_Meginius
silent_eric
Azrael_Meginius

((Ah. I think it's just a wrap going around his head. Cloth. Not a mask)) Wha?! *Turns and runs down another path**lets him run* lol twisted he has to return to his room master  

Katsumoto Kibagami

Dapper Member

1,650 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

silent_eric

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 5:22 pm
Azrael_Meginius
silent_eric
Azrael_Meginius
silent_eric
Azrael_Meginius

((Ah. I think it's just a wrap going around his head. Cloth. Not a mask)) Wha?! *Turns and runs down another path*
*lets him run* lol twisted he has to return to his room master
**Meanwhile, takes several turns and is lost again*  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 5:33 pm
silent_eric
Azrael_Meginius
silent_eric
Azrael_Meginius
silent_eric
Azrael_Meginius

*Wanders the maze* ........  

silent_eric

silent_eric

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 5:46 pm
silent_eric
silent_eric
Azrael_Meginius
silent_eric
Azrael_Meginius

Reaches a large, rectanglar statue, completely blank, a blood drained corpse was nearby, holding a chisel* I guess the sculptor displeased his master. *Looks over at a statue of a human flipping off a vampire* Heh heh...... that's kinda funny. mrgreen His last resistance.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 5:56 pm
silent_eric
silent_eric
silent_eric
Azrael_Meginius
silent_eric
Azrael_Meginius

Reaches a large, rectanglar statue, completely blank, a blood drained corpse was nearby, holding a chisel* I guess the sculptor displeased his master. *Looks over at a statue of a human flipping off a vampire* Heh heh...... that's kinda funny. mrgreen His last resistance.

Hmmmmm..... *Grabs the chisel*  

silent_eric

Katsumoto Kibagami

Dapper Member

1,650 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 7:13 pm
silent_eric
silent_eric
silent_eric
silent_eric
Azrael_Meginius

*watches from the shadows*  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 8:27 pm
*slides into the shadows watching, hands on her hips, a faint smile across her lips*  

Nautula
Captain

silent_eric

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 2:28 pm
Azrael_Meginius
silent_eric
silent_eric
silent_eric
silent_eric
Azrael_Meginius

*Starts to sculpt* Hee hee...... This'll look so awsome. ninja mrgreen  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 2:31 pm
silent_eric
Azrael_Meginius
silent_eric
silent_eric
silent_eric

*Starts to sculpt* Hee hee...... This'll look so awsome. ninja mrgreen
*watches intently thinking to himself* if it's bad i swear i'll kill him  

Katsumoto Kibagami

Dapper Member

1,650 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
The Vampire Castle

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items