Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
The Linus Forest 2 (.::Open::.) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 9:53 am
Hope stops "you know who i am?" she shruggs and continues to walk beside him. "so whatcha doing out here all by yourself?" she asked, moving her hands behind her back and clasping her right hand with her left wrist. "well you can keep calling me snow...or my real name, whichever" she shruggs again  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 9:56 am
Jack decided to keep his identity secret if she didn't know it. "Yeah, not hard to figure out, Princess. And my business is none of your concern." He refused to call her by her name, so that the others wouldn't figure it out. The last thing he needed was for the Lycans to hold her for ransom...that would just increase the bloodshed. "Why did you leave?"  

irishdawg69

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 9:58 am
Risalie made her way down a dark street, "lovely day....Lovely." She looked quite odd, her brilliant eyes pure royal purple, now.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 10:04 am
"well my Dad found out that he prisoners he had escaped and he hates it when things get away from him. I told him that i set them free because i hate seeing things in cages, so he told me that i was to stay in my room for a month or until he gets back from his trip." she sighs "i hate being stuck in my room, especially if i cant go out to walk around the castle or go outside, so i left, kinda felt like a prisoner myself" she looks around "stupid excuse to leave but hey" she shruggs "ive done alot of stupid things before"  

Aprilbaby1

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 10:37 am
Jack only half listened. "Well you can't come with me to my home," he said after a drawn out pause, "any place I can take you?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 10:42 am
"its okay, we all have our secrets right Wolfebane?" she looks at him "and nope, i plan on just wandering around for a while, maybe a month or so who knows" she shruggs "oh and i wouldnt walk around the vampire area if i were you, dad would instantly take you back to your cell" she looks away "ill see you around" she turns and walks another way, examining everything in her sight.  

Aprilbaby1

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 10:56 am
Jack paused a step, wondering what she meant. Then shrugged and walked away, deeper into the forest.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 11:03 am
"we all have our secrets......Jack" she whispered smiling to herself, she had known something when he said she couldnt go with him and then she remembered what her dad was talking about and kind of knew it was him. "oh well, it was nice being his friend in all but...." she smiles "i want to know who exactly he is" she closes her eyes and the wind swirls around her, moving through her and finally turning her invisible. "prepare to be....haunted Jack" she whispered and follows after him, staying a few feet behind him or above him.  

Aprilbaby1

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 11:44 am
Jack walked into the deepest regions of the forest, even if there was sunlight in this hellish world of eternal night you wouldn't be able to see it. Only Jack's eyes kept him from running right into a tree. Soon it opened up into a Lycan village.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 11:54 am
"woa....never seen this before" she thought while following after him. "hmm" she looks at her hands before finding a small place to hide in the village and changing her form so that she didnt look like her normal self, instead she looked like a normal person who is from this village. She walks out from her hiding place and looks around, glad to have her scent mixed up from hanging around Jack. She smiles at the people around her and looks around before spotting him.  

Aprilbaby1

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 12:01 pm
Jack was moving down the streets, looking for the house that wouldn't catch his attention. He found it, the 3rd to last house on the street...he looked around, seeing no one, and entered the house. Inside were Lycans, humans and vampires. This was the second meeting of the Linus Forest Peace Keepers, a group dedicated to ending the war.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 12:08 pm
"i need to make up a name hmm" she thought while looking around "hmm my name will now be Aeriel" she grins "yea that sounds good"

A little girl comes up to her "ive never seen you before" she said curiously

"oh hello there, and yes im new here, came from another place far from here, i cant really remember the name though, sorry" she smiles softly "my names Aeriel"  

Aprilbaby1

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 12:13 pm
Jack began the meeting, "Ok everyone let's start with-" he was cut off by an impatient vampire to continue on. Jack sighed and told them all about the plan, that they needed to turn the leaders around and make them look at their own devastation. It wasn't the best plan, but at the moment they needed to try things peacefully before smashing heads together. The meeting ended an hour later, Jack walked out and stared into the cold night.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 2:24 pm
She walked around for a long time "guess i didnt thought this plan through, i dont have a place to stay" she huffs and sits down on the ground, head in hands "well, its nice to be someone im not" she thought while yawning "illl just sleep in a tree then" she said to herself.  

Aprilbaby1

Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces