Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

haloeclipse270

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 5:01 am
User Image
Peach Tea Pocky
Is anybody else fasting or something similar to that until Breaking Dawn is out? I'm on a diet of rice. I'm strictly eating rice until Breaking Dawn is out. Are you guys doing something weird or insane like that? Or am I the lone psycho? xd

Thats a bit extreme much but still cool. I'm just going to that bookstore party with a couple of friends. Hopefully sweatdrop But if the friends don't show, I'll still go. Hope to see maybe some of you there. If you live in the same county.....state....country....continent as me sweatdrop ONLY 16 MORE HOURS WOOOO
razz  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 5:06 am
*happily skips out the door and to Lia's surprise finds Edward and huggles him* YAYERZ!! THANKS LIA!!!  

Cuddleh

haloeclipse270

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 5:06 am
CuddlyPinkPanda
*foams* need *twitch* the *twitch* friggin *twitch* book *twitch* or *twitch* else *twitch* someone *twitch* will *twitch* DIE!!! *twitches endlessly*

Holy crow! xp Umm, I would personally give you his phone number and tell you he was at your house waiting to dazzle and comfort you... 3nodding xd Lol you remind me of best friend  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 5:10 am
@halo; thanksh!! *sucks on lolipop edward gave* YUmmY!!  

Cuddleh

xXserenitys-smileXx

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 5:19 am
haha im safe!

woo woo woo IM SAFE woo woo woo

and now where is his grizzly brother... Emmet, oh Emmet!  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 5:22 am
xXserenitys-smileXx
haha im safe!

woo woo woo IM SAFE woo woo woo

and now where is his grizzly brother... Emmet, oh Emmet!

LOl its nice to meet all you guys on here and I'm glad that I could help 3nodding
Now on to see Jasper whee  

haloeclipse270

xXserenitys-smileXx

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 5:56 am
Halo, nice to meet you to!
Now from one Tweek to another... Is it wise to go after Jasper? I mean Alice is psychic and she'll probably know what you're going to do

*knock on door, opens door* Oh hey Alice how are you going? And what's with that obscenely large metal object in your hand?  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 7:00 am
Going to the Midnight Masquerade at the bookstore tonight!! biggrin
Costume and all!!
Also I re-read all the books this week to refresh myself.
But haven't done anything insane.

ooh I'm make a shirt too! biggrin  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Master Converter 500

Lindini

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 10:40 am
one of my friends and i are going to the midnight release TONIGHT!!! xd i can't wait! she's going all out as rosalie (can't wait to see her!) and she said i should go as alice... but i think my hair is just a tad too long. she went crazy though - let her ADHD loose, making puffy paint tee shirts, jewelry... insane.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 10:49 am
I'm not doing anything THAT extreme, i'm just re-reading the series...
i don't think i'll get done in time though, i'm in the middle of new moon right now, i probably won't finish eclipse by the time i get Breaking Dawn...D:  

vanny_jae

haloeclipse270

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 2:11 pm
xXserenitys-smileXx
Halo, nice to meet you to!
Now from one Tweek to another... Is it wise to go after Jasper? I mean Alice is psychic and she'll probably know what you're going to do

*knock on door, opens door* Oh hey Alice how are you going? And what's with that obscenely large metal object in your hand?

hmm, you have a point there...sigh, oh well guess it was a nice thought though, but I wasn't going to do it. I fear Alice...tremendously...*backs into a corner not making one move*
sweatdrop
Say can I add you to my friends list?  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 7:11 pm
my friends are doing some crazy stuff!! there all dressing up as bella and edwards cars and other veicles like one of my friends is bella's motorcycle!! ok..its not really that crazy just cool!! xp  

Werido4life92

snow_yuki aka a vampire

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 8:29 pm
help 57 mins  
Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items