Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaiaholics Anonymous - Addicts Welcome

Back to Guilds

A guild for Gaiaholics and Gaia Addicts alike 

Tags: Gaia, Gaiaholics, Anonymous, Addicts 

Reply Gaiaholics Anonymous
Multiple Personalities (what other sites do you frequent?) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Razin Frostdrake
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 7:40 pm
slightly new look

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 10:37 pm
You and your hats xd
How old is your character o.O?

Ok... that ring quest is really frustrating stressed I think I've hit every single snowman in that damn field gonk  

Karma v2
Vice Captain

Invisible Exhibitionist

14,100 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200

daisybug

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 6:13 am
I used to play on whuddleworld (site now gone crying ) and found gaia from a friend who said it was sorta like ww. I get too obsessed with a site to play on more then one at a time.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 9:11 am
Karma v2
You and your hats xd

Ok... that ring quest is really frustrating stressed I think I've hit every single snowman in that damn field gonk

it's the same hat i just dyed it, new clothes but the same kind, new boots and gloves.

currently my char is 13 years old, younger gets more free ap on saturdays.

look for the snow man with 16 teeth, it's not random it's a certain one, he's in the middle about 2/3 the way back. about anyhow.

the ring quest that sucks is the goro's ring, gotta get a basic pass and finish the dungeon with a party but they have to leave before you open boss door, you have to solo the boss.  

Razin Frostdrake
Vice Captain

Karma v2
Vice Captain

Invisible Exhibitionist

14,100 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 9:30 am
daisybug
I used to play on whuddleworld (site now gone crying ) and found gaia from a friend who said it was sorta like ww. I get too obsessed with a site to play on more then one at a time.

That's what I thought at first, but it's actually not too hard to balance 2. Especially when Gaia in general is slow. Now... once the zOMG Gaia battle system comes out, it may be a problem xd  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 9:30 pm
Razin Frostdrake
Karma v2
You and your hats xd

it's the same hat i just dyed it, new clothes but the same kind, new boots and gloves.

currently my char is 13 years old, younger gets more free ap on saturdays.

look for the snow man with 16 teeth, it's not random it's a certain one, he's in the middle about 2/3 the way back. about anyhow.

the ring quest that sucks is the goro's ring, gotta get a basic pass and finish the dungeon with a party but they have to leave before you open boss door, you have to solo the boss.

I kinda want a hat now... X3
I need armor first though so I'm not taking quite so much damage.

I thought he looked a little vertically challenged. Weird. Did you start off young or do a rebirth?

Vague clues much? The signs are a lot of help rolleyes Thanks, I'm gonna go look for teeth now xd  

Karma v2
Vice Captain

Invisible Exhibitionist

14,100 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200

Amy Obscurite

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 1:03 am
I was GOING to start playing that game, but I need an American IP to get onto the game. Oh joy. rolleyes Of course, there's nothing about that or a European version on the site. I call it discrimination.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 11:05 am
hmmm there are plenty of other versions . . . i dunno where to find em but my friends on the game do, they've played the korean version etc. so i'll ask them, there's also some people in other countries so i'll ask around see what i can turn up . . . for ya amy  

Razin Frostdrake
Vice Captain

Neiina

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 7:52 pm
oh exclaim I should put up pictures of my character on Mabiogini on here huh?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 8:14 pm
Neiina
oh exclaim I should put up pictures of my character on Mabiogini on here huh?

Yes please :3
And add me on Tarlach if you want. New SN: Ziva  

Karma v2
Vice Captain

Invisible Exhibitionist

14,100 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200

Amy Obscurite

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 5:12 am
Razin Frostdrake
hmmm there are plenty of other versions . . . i dunno where to find em but my friends on the game do, they've played the korean version etc. so i'll ask them, there's also some people in other countries so i'll ask around see what i can turn up . . . for ya amy
D'aww, thanks. c:  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 10:09 am
well i asked and they said something about an isp changer, it changes your isp so you can get on foreign designed sites. not a clue of it's exact name or how you find it though. . . sorry  

Razin Frostdrake
Vice Captain

Amy Obscurite

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 10:10 am
I tried one of them before, but it didn't work. I'll try another one later. Thanks for the advice! n_n  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 11:41 pm
these were taken in TNN it's Erinn's previous incarnation so to speak . . . it is truly hell . . .

User Image

User Image

TNN's tir square
User Image

Erinn's tir square
User Image
where most all people are  

Razin Frostdrake
Vice Captain

Razin Frostdrake
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 11:44 pm