Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
~Twilight RP~ (Rising Sun) Needs Members Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which is better?
  Edward
  Jacob
View Results

rocker_gal226

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 5:57 pm
"Do you know where Sam is?"Sarah asked before coughing again. She leaned against the doorway as she fought to get some much needed air into her lungs. Reaching into her pocket she took out her inhaler and struggled to take a ragged breath of the medicine before closing her eyes to focus on her breathing.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 2:08 am
Sera welcomed the work that she was given in trigonometry. Because she was too old for freshman year, she was put into the junior classes. She listened intently to the teacher who droned on and on.  

Dark_Rose_Aeris

4,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200

vampire_knight_loves_zero

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 2:51 pm
((does anyone know where bella is?!))  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 2:55 pm
Jacob starred at Sarah. He couldn't keep his eyes off her. It's been so long since they've seen each other. Jacob didn't know what to think or what to say. Jacob took a deep breath.

"Sorry but I don't see much of Sam anymore." Jacob paused. "Things have been happening Sarah. Weird things."

Jacob turned from Sarah. He didn't want to be cold. But he didn't know what to say. He was sure Sarah didn't know what was going on.

"Why are you back?" Jacob asked. His voice sounded cold.

((This is before they turn in wolfs. It's around the time when Jacob is mad at Sam and doesn't want anything to do with him for taking his friends.))  

Free_E-3_Spirit

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 4:29 pm
((No post from her but she's not at school yet))  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 5:24 pm
"i see so they want to join the cullen family. well...that's a first." he looked back at alice. "hm...i guess will go and introduce them to the rest of the family then."  

punk_rocker_wanabe

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 7:49 pm
((Bella was supposed to be in already. She was supposed to be at the school with edward. it's in a post already))  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 8:05 pm
Kel stood looking town at the town below her, a slight breeze ruffling her pale greenish knee length hair. Today she wore it in pony tails with a small amount in buns to hide the elastics, a look that added even more to her odd appearance. Her high collared deep green dress only fell to slightly less then half way to her knees, the white accent designs giving it a eastern look. White leggings hugging her legs tight soon ended under nearly knee high deep green sandal-boots. All together she looked as though she had fallen from an anime rather then being a real girl, elvish or not.

Her van had been hidden just outside of the town’s boarder; though she knew someone could pick up her sent and follow it from there she preferred the idea of running if trouble arose over trying to get through traffic with a van full of stuff. Hopefully these problems would not arise and she'd be able to settle for a little while at least.

"Forks huh?" She muttered to herself.

She cocked her head and surveyed the scene below her again.

“Well I guess it will have to do for now." She said finally and began racing down towards the small town.
{{By the way Kel's vegetarian. Sorry if I'm repeating myself but I can't remember if I said so before.}}

Velsaria

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 9:05 pm
((Hey I need Bella in this RP since she hasn't been on I will RP as her until WhiteStreams starts. Also note that I am also any other characters that have not been filled yet))

The bell rung for classes to start.

"See you later," said Amber.

"Yeah," said Lilith rudely.

The twins went their own ways. Since they were in different classes and all. Amber walked down a long hall. She came across her Trigonmoetry class. She gulped.

"Here goes nothing," said Amber to herself.

She walked into the class room. Plenty sutdents were alread in class. Amber gave her teacher her paper to be signed and she was told to take a seat anywhere so she did. Edward and Bella walked into the class and so did Mike Newton. Edward glanced over at Bella and then at Amber. She was sitting next to their seats. Amber turned around to see Edward with a girl. To Amber the girl looked human. Edward and Bella took their seats.

"I didn't know you have this class," said Amber.

"Hi I'm Bella. Edward told me about you. You're Amber right?," said Bella.

Amber nodded. "Do we have anymore classes together?," Amber asked.

Bella looked at Amber's classes. "You're a freshman but why are you in junior classes?," Bella asked.

"I'm smart for my age. My sister on the other hand isn't so much," answered Amber.

"So you don't have any classes with her?," Bella asked.

Amber shook her head.

"Do I get to meet her?," Bella asked.

"Well Lili doesn't have our lunch either. But I'm supposed to talk to Edward later," answered Amber.

"Great," smiled Bella. Amber smiled too.

After talking to a few people Mike took his seat. He sat to the left of Amber. Bella sat in the middle. And Edward sat to the right of Bella.

"What's your name?," Mike asked.

"I'm Amber," answered Amber.

"You're new here aren't you?," Mike asked.

"Yes I am," answered Amber. She showed him her classes.

"We've got this class and Biology together," said Mike.

"That's great," smiled Amber.

Mike smiled too. "So you're a freshman huh? How old are you?," Mike asked.

Amber blushed. "I'm fifteen," answered Amber shyly.

"That's sweet. How'd you get in here?," Mike asked.

"Being smart," Amber answered. Mike laughed and so did Amber.

Class started so Amber and Mike stopped talking and started to get to work.

"They seem to getting along," Bella whispered to Edward.

((Bella and Edward have all classes together and Amber has them all with them except Chour))  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 9:30 pm
"yea i guess, but she's still a vampire. she shouldn't be around them until she talks to charsile. i have a feeling that this is going to be very troublesome. bella i want you to stay away from them until they talk with my family. i want you to be safe bella." whispered edward.  

punk_rocker_wanabe

rocker_gal226

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 4:21 am
Sarah opened her eyes and took in Jacob's appearance. "I'm back because my mom married Sam's father,"she wheezed out. "Jacob, can I sit down?"she asked before doubling over in a bought of gasping wheezy coughs again.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 7:57 am
Kara looked over Amber and Lilith's shoulders to look at their schedules. Quickly reading hers it said

1st Period--Geometry
2nd Period--Choir
3rd Period--History
4th Period--English
5th Period--Lunch
6th Period--Gym
7th Period--Freshman Lab Science

By the time she had finished reading her schedule, the bell rang. "Dang it," Kara murmured under her breath. "See you at lunch...I guess." Kara said walking to Geometry.

((still in a hurry, so I still can't make it all pretty...but I survived! Whoo!))  

medusa56

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 3:34 pm
Jacob reached out and caught Sarah before she fell. He had his arms around her waist. He helped her to the couch.

"Here sit down," said Jacob.

He waited till Sarah was safely sitting down. Jacob walked into the kitchen and came back with a cold glass of water.

"Here drink this," said Jacob as he handed Sarah the glass.

He sat down next to her.

"So your mom is marring Sam huh?," Jacob asked.

He was thinking of what to say.

"Sarah don't get me wrong I am glad that you are back and everything but things are getting crazy. And it has to do with Sam. I don't know what is happening but I am going to find out. I don't want to drag you into this," said Jacob softly.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 3:38 pm
((medusa56 i have a question. kara's a freshman right? so does that mean that she has some classes with lilith? i was looking over their schedules))  

medusa56

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 5:12 pm
((Sí mi amigo, and I thought that everyone had the same lunch...because, yeah...))  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff