Submit

What?
  yea
View Results

iADDY

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 5:21 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
Dorothy..

I don't understand why they don't TRY to get help when they have these thoughts?

Stupid people, anything to do to keep out of going to jail.

has invaded your thread.
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 5:24 pm
I'm not sure after all I'm not one of them, and I cannot speak for them.  

La Bijou

Swashbuckling Wench

iADDY

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 5:26 pm
Dorothy..

That's good your not one of them.
I wouldn't want to see, well in this case, hear you going out and killing someone.

has invaded your thread.
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 5:29 pm
I would never be able to so that.

even, if it happened as an aciddent, I would feel so guilty.

La Bijou

Swashbuckling Wench

iADDY

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 5:32 pm
Dorothy..

Same here.
I can't even kill a bug crying yet a human being.

has invaded your thread.
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 10:18 pm
Thorn6066
Dorothy..

The reason I don't think they died was because the cop was burned to death? So if your dead, how could you die again?
They might have died but I don't really know plus the car accident wasn't that big to cause death; She just hit her head on the steering wheel and got knocked out.
Also, they entered the foggy part of Silent Hill even before the car accident if that has to do with anything

has invaded your thread.

Nom nom this took me a while to reply to <_< sorry about that.

The whole sort of confusing part of the movie, it shows both sort of 'oh they're alive' or 'oh they're dead the whole time'. I think Silent Hill, horror version, is more of a Limbo type of world. If you look at it, the cop too also got into an accident, she looked like she had head damage that she didn't notice, which I'm pretty sure you would feel the pain XD

Also the whole, the wife couldn't see the husband, and same with the husband unable to see her. But the way he was acting made it seem like she was a ghost.

In a way, it seems like the Silent Hill the wife was in was a AU world. Or dead, or whatever. Silent Hill is a big mystery, in the first game the Father got into Silent Hill in a similar way, and one of the endings was him dieing in the car crash XD

Like I said, I'm no expert on it, I don't think anyone is since it makes you run around in circles. Maybe if they make a second movie, and it follows Silent Hill 3 (the direct sequal to 1, which is what the movie follows) maybe it would be a little clearer.

*eyes convo going on in posts preview for this one*

Dahlia, if I remember right from the prequal (orgins which is the one me and my friend are playing/studing at the moment( Dahlia from the games claimed her daughter like a monster, and she felt she had to be killed or somethin like that.

...Or was that the main characters mom. I donno 8D  

Omikuji

Invisible Mage

13,450 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Battle: Mage 100

iADDY

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 5:57 am
Omikuji
Thorn6066
Dorothy..

The reason I don't think they died was because the cop was burned to death? So if your dead, how could you die again?
They might have died but I don't really know plus the car accident wasn't that big to cause death; She just hit her head on the steering wheel and got knocked out.
Also, they entered the foggy part of Silent Hill even before the car accident if that has to do with anything

has invaded your thread.

Nom nom this took me a while to reply to <_< sorry about that.

The whole sort of confusing part of the movie, it shows both sort of 'oh they're alive' or 'oh they're dead the whole time'. I think Silent Hill, horror version, is more of a Limbo type of world. If you look at it, the cop too also got into an accident, she looked like she had head damage that she didn't notice, which I'm pretty sure you would feel the pain XD

Also the whole, the wife couldn't see the husband, and same with the husband unable to see her. But the way he was acting made it seem like she was a ghost.

In a way, it seems like the Silent Hill the wife was in was a AU world. Or dead, or whatever. Silent Hill is a big mystery, in the first game the Father got into Silent Hill in a similar way, and one of the endings was him dieing in the car crash XD

Like I said, I'm no expert on it, I don't think anyone is since it makes you run around in circles. Maybe if they make a second movie, and it follows Silent Hill 3 (the direct sequal to 1, which is what the movie follows) maybe it would be a little clearer.

*eyes convo going on in posts preview for this one*

Dahlia, if I remember right from the prequal (orgins which is the one me and my friend are playing/studing at the moment( Dahlia from the games claimed her daughter like a monster, and she felt she had to be killed or somethin like that.

...Or was that the main characters mom. I donno 8D

Dorothy..

Oh, good answer.
But either thing that proves that she's not dead, is that her husband could smell her perfume. The movie does make you run around in circles lol, and I guess there is alot of answers or questions to this one.

has invaded your thread.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 4:08 pm
The perfume thing could have been an added hallusination since he was also pretty much breathing the toxic fumes of real world Silent Hill XD Since that air was really bad, to the point it could damage a person if you breath it for long enough, that could have been the illusion.

That and she was sweaty, how one can smell perfum through all that sweat and grim that was all over her has a nose of a hound XD

Silent Hill is so baffling like that, in 4 apparently if you die in Silent Hill, you become a monster. I donno if that's the same for the others, I never really paied attention, so by luck there's a second movie, maybe we'll see a zombie cop or something.

Omikuji

Invisible Mage

13,450 Points
  • Timid 100

iADDY

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 9:02 pm
Dorothy..

Lol.
You never knew, he could have smelled it. But he only sniffed the air for like 10 seconds? I guess you never know what happened.

Lol. I would like to see a zombie cop, and when is Silent Hill 2 supposed to come out? I read 2010 on wikipedia?

has invaded your thread.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 12:04 am
He was also breathing through a cloth, that's not the best breathing thing, he'd still get a little bit. I donno I still think he was going a little crazy missing his wife.

Don't trust wiki, it's not really that reliable since anyone and thier mother can put whatever they want on there. XD So, it's not a trustworthy source

Hmmm maybe, and hopefully it'll be out by 2010, but it might not even be done anytime. That summery on Wiki... doesn't sound very Silent Hill ish. It sure as heck isn't a close thing to the games at all, less they're trying for 3, but it sure doesn't sound like it.

Omikuji

Invisible Mage

13,450 Points
  • Timid 100

iADDY

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 6:45 am
Dorothy..

Lol.
He could have went crazy, who knows.
Ya, Wikipedia isn't the best lol.

I hope it comes out in 2010, but I doubt it would have anything to do with Silent Hill 1.

has invaded your thread.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 11:13 am
Silent Hill...my second favorite game series, following close behind the Legend of Zelda.

The movie was crap. But I'm a critic.

As far as the movie went, it was mostly just scraps of the games (excluding 4) loosely sewn together by thing threads of semi-originality.

I have Silent Hill2, 3, 4 and Origins, all of which I've played...though 4 was never meant to be part of the series, which is obvious to anyone who's played any Silent Hill game prior to that. Ghosts? Really, now...

I really did love Silent Hills 2 and 3, though I may be biased on two, since it was my first one, lol . I've been looking for the first one everywhere, but since it's so old, I doubt I can come across it in any stores in my area. They suck...

Ahh...I don't know where I'm going with this. I'm just happy to find people that like Silent Hill. Not nearly enough of them around.

Triforce-Kun

doc 101

Dapper Gaian

3,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 11:49 am
very very very random  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 4:31 am
heres the deal
you love the game right?
right!
in the movie the mother goes to the other world (silent hill)
and you know the rest they defeat the crazy witch blah blah blah
but heres the deal
remember when the mom held the child and said "don't open your eyes"?
well the child did open her eyes and saw the girl thet looked like her
that girl entered the childs body
so when everything was over they went to the car and started it
it did start
so when they finnally got out of silent hill
the place was all foggy
because the girls soul was in the childs body
and that girl carries a small part of silent hill  

Shisuzen

Meritsusa

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 9:47 pm
Movie:
I love the zombie nurses!
And pyramid head!
And the the guy in the bathroom with the tongue. ^^
And that part where the barbed wire goes up the lady's dress and Alessa (?) dances in the blood. =3

Game:
I tried playing it with my sister. We kept getting freaked out. We ended up having to turn it off because our little brother doesn't like scary things. =C  
welcome to - P o l l s P a r a d i s e - We need life! D:

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff