Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer
I'm killing jacob. I've got a good reason. Who's with me? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wolf hunting?
  lets kick some a**. jacobs going down.
  no way. jacobs cool.
View Results

Twilight Scribe

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 2:55 pm
Kill Jake and I'll beat your butts with my frying pan of doom. And Jasper will be helping me.

Along with all those fangirls who love him and all the alternate shippers.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 7:28 pm
it was for edward... yet he's behaving pretty gentle afterwards... believe me jake is worth a trophy.... he's just a hero a few chaps later...
he even is homeless later...

he's such a gentleman... a hormone fullfiled and badtempered teenager yet a hero... at his own style...

read the book ^^

Kawaii Kyogi

Rancid Cupcakes

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 8:23 pm
I've always HATED Jacob.....so HELL YEAH I'M TOTALLY WITH YOU! LET'S KICK SOME FURRY a**!!!! KYAAAAAAAA!!!!!! *gets out her big Jrock boots* LOCK AND LOAD!!!!  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 9:43 pm
screw that!!! if any1 deserve a a** kickin' its edward. he shouldn't have left bella knowing her personality. Jacob deserves a metal and a purple heart for being that civil towards Edward and taken Bella in after she lost it. and not that it really matters but jacob sorta' did have 1st dibs on bella because he knew her way before Edward. but still vampires are cooler than werewolves mrgreen  

yumapowellgirl

La Beaute

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 9:50 pm
I gotta be honest, after I read Breaking Dawn I had a life change. I like Jacob now and dont want to kill him. =3  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 12:01 am
eh... the only time i really liked jacob
was when he threw a metal bowl at rosalie.

id give him a hug for that.

Dine with the Damned

xXserenitys-smileXx

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 4:55 am
Your My Brand Of Heroin

OH GOD THAT WAS SO FREAKING HILARIOUS!  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 9:43 am
Your My Brand Of Heroin

True, that did throw me into a mad fit of giggles......BUT I'M STILL GONNA KICK HIS a**! >.<  

Rancid Cupcakes

SOM3BODii TOLD M3

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 9:45 am
yumapowellgirl
screw that!!! if any1 deserve a a** kickin' its edward. he shouldn't have left bella knowing her personality. Jacob deserves a metal and a purple heart for being that civil towards Edward and taken Bella in after she lost it. and not that it really matters but jacob sorta' did have 1st dibs on bella because he knew her way before Edward. but still vampires are cooler than werewolves mrgreen

You know how Edward is!!! He was trying to protect her. He is WAY overprotective. And he thought she would be SO better off without him, that he didnt look at the consequences..... and he thought that after some time she would get over it.... I guess i'm defending him cos I understand.... My bf keeps doing the same thing over and over again...
And Jacob has no "dibs", hes her best friend. He does have dibs on giving his full opinion though... and thats wat he did so well done. I like that how in BD he didnt get in their way  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 3:54 pm
As big a pain in the a$$ as Jacob is, I don't want him dead. He's still a sweet guy, beneath all that Edward bashing-werewolvness.  

Post Coital Cookie

Bloblike Loiterer

Kawaii Kyogi

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 6:25 pm
yumapowellgirl

yeah i was really sad because of that i mean when i saw those
november....
december....
january....
february....
pages OMFG i was almost crying that was so mean... deep in my heart i believed edward wasnt that fara way and that the thoughts bella heart were actually edward taking care of her but not hallucinations and omg
what a huge surprise when i found out those were really hallucinations...

the only gentleman around there was jake i mean he has suffered lots... lets give him a break

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 6:26 pm
La Beaute
I gotta be honest, after I read Breaking Dawn I had a life change. I like Jacob now and dont want to kill him. =3

yeah that's righ he's just such a gentleman! he's so cute and caring i mean even be yourself homeless protecting the vamps and abandon his pack and see bella and edward like a happy kissing family... omg he's really loyal and strong.. i admire him  

Kawaii Kyogi

Paigesque

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 6:40 pm
eek He is so dead.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 7:09 pm
Paigesque
eek He is so dead.

.....I LOL'd SO hard at that for some reason!XD  

Rancid Cupcakes

Evil_Dark_Kitty

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 7:12 pm
Your My Brand Of Heroin

I loved him for that blaugh  
Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas