Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Chatterbox
About You. :D Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gaarita

8,350 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 10:40 am
I would be scared to if I was even capable of watching an entire Chuckie movie... but even watching segments of it is enough.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 2:07 pm
-_Sanity Eater_-
Puppetry
-_Sanity Eater_-
I'm Liz. I like to die my hair. I've dyed it Purple, Red, Pink, blue, green, blonde, brown.I like anime/manga..I like to draw and write..I sing a bit. Will be learning guitar.I'm a really happy person, who fears dolls, and clowns.Which my parents are mean, and buy clown stuff to bug me. D< And a Chuckie doll in our living room...And I think we have at least 14 pets.

Why dolls? D:

Watched a few movies when I was younger...Dolls talked, moved, etc...Led to nightmares.And I always think they're going to start moving on their own, and kill me in my sleep. D:...Care Bears are the only thing I'll let go near me.

Wow, that's creepy. D:  

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

Jack2634

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 2:20 pm
Only those weird dolls with the glass eyes and creepy faces scare me. Not ones like Chuckie, more like the antique european ones you find in antique stores and old people's basements and stuff.

Not to mention that I just hate dolls in general.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 3:09 pm
XxGrieverxX
-_Sanity Eater_-
Puppetry
-_Sanity Eater_-
I'm Liz. I like to die my hair. I've dyed it Purple, Red, Pink, blue, green, blonde, brown.I like anime/manga..I like to draw and write..I sing a bit. Will be learning guitar.I'm a really happy person, who fears dolls, and clowns.Which my parents are mean, and buy clown stuff to bug me. D< And a Chuckie doll in our living room...And I think we have at least 14 pets.

Why dolls? D:

Watched a few movies when I was younger...Dolls talked, moved, etc...Led to nightmares.And I always think they're going to start moving on their own, and kill me in my sleep. D:...Care Bears are the only thing I'll let go near me.

Wow, that's creepy. D:

It doesn't help when you share your room with your 2 year old step-sister. D: Who ended up returning dolls to your room.  

Unknown R A I N B O W

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 3:25 pm
]:
I think most dolls are pretty.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 3:33 pm
Random Fact:

I love to Rick Roll people and I don't mean through the internet...
I take my iPod and speakers and blast it out...done it at an anime convention, done it in a limo on the way to a party, and had the ambition to ask the people in control of this laser tag to play it instead of the techno music (even though a birthday party worth of us raved in the laser tag area after a round once)  

Gaarita

8,350 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Way Too Many Pies 300

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 4:25 pm
LOL RICK ROLL
The cosplay group I'm in Rick Roll'd people at the con I was at. We had Rick Roll in our dance performance. cool

Lolz random factz
I was going to be born on October 31, but my dad decided I be born the day before because he thought if I was born on Halloween, kids would call me a witch. xDDD

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 4:42 pm

Omg you guys gonk Those are like, my favorite kind! Moving, speaking antique dolls make for a great story. What kind of movies are you all watching?

I have this obsession with antique European dolls, the more realistic looking the better. I don't like the ones that have overly chubby cheeks, or the ones that represent or look like real life babies :/ I also love those expensive Asian dolls, and I swear when I get a job or something, it's the first thing I'm saving up to buy.

Puppetry

Puppetry

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 4:48 pm

Oh yeah, I love antique dolls of small girls and ladies, but I hate those children's dolls they've been making to simulate babies D: Like cabbage patch or whatever things freak me out.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 5:45 pm
okay... random facts time. X3
1. I was born in Japan. Believe it or not, I dun care. u.u;
2. I'm 1/2 British, 1/2 American. Again, believe it or not.
3. I have over a 4.0 GPA.
4. I'm fifteen years old.
5. I'm a .hack/D.Gray-man cosplayer.
6. I'm freakishly tall. I envy all short people. D<
7. I collect trading cards, fans, and rare dolls. I think I have at least 1,000 Naruto cards... and I don't even like the show...
8. I'm terribly afraid of wig shops. Especially when the heads have stickers on them that say "Hi, my name is HUMAN". >.< *shivers*  

ichinose kaoru

Gaarita

8,350 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 5:45 pm
XxGrieverxX
LOL RICK ROLL
The cosplay group I'm in Rick Roll'd people at the con I was at. We had Rick Roll in our dance performance. cool

Lolz random factz
I was going to be born on October 31, but my dad decided I be born the day before because he thought if I was born on Halloween, kids would call me a witch. xDDD

I saw that vid and faved it on youtube. I have a lovely Rick Roll planned out for the next con I am going to but I really can't spill details, I'll hopefully record it though.

[EDIT] I also like to Wheels on the Bus people too with my speakers...
This at an anime con was the inspiration for randomly blasting out the Barney song in the limo.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 3:56 pm
Gaarita
XxGrieverxX
LOL RICK ROLL

Lolz random factz

I saw that vid and faved it on youtube. I have a lovely Rick Roll planned out for the next con I am going to but I really can't spill details, I'll hopefully record it though.

This at an anime con was the inspiration for randomly blasting out the Barney song in the limo.

I LOL'D AT THAT VIDEO. LOLZ DEATH NOTE.  

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

Gaarita

8,350 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 10:32 pm
XxGrieverxX
Gaarita
XxGrieverxX
LOL RICK ROLL

Lolz random factz

I know I was sitting at the amv contest (I didn't wanted to go so much because I've been to one before and wasn't impressed but I was with friends who wanted to go) and we saw DN and heard the song and didn't know what it was but when the lyrics came everyone was laughing SO MUCH.

Anyways I now have an obsession with rubber duckies I got a jumbo one, one medium, and three small one, I bought all in less than a week.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 5:19 am
Gaarita
XxGrieverxX
Gaarita
XxGrieverxX
LOL RICK ROLL

Lolz random factz

I know I was sitting at the amv contest (I didn't wanted to go so much because I've been to one before and wasn't impressed but I was with friends who wanted to go) and we saw DN and heard the song and didn't know what it was but when the lyrics came everyone was laughing SO MUCH.

Anyways I now have an obsession with rubber duckies I got a jumbo one, one medium, and three small one, I bought all in less than a week.

Lol rubber duckies. I've never had a rubber duck. /emo  

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

Unknown R A I N B O W

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 10:26 am
User Image

Random Fact: I'm wearing 45cent shoes. XD  
Chatterbox

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff