Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Stolen ((Partner Found)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 6:44 am
Matthew sighed and rolled his eye's. "yes yes yes, oh and were aprently holding a grand ball tonight. I hope you wont mine attending it with me, and I'm sure we could find you a dress.."" He grinned, there wasn't a grand ball, he just wanted to get to know his 'pretend' girlfriend a little bit better.

"Yeah sorry, I was momentraily distracted." matthew shook his head and looked over at her. "This way I uhm think?" Matthew walked over to an overly large building. He smiled as he let go of her arm to open the door, fumbling with his key's he cursed under his breath, until he finally got it right. "Home not so sweet I hate it here, home."

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 6:57 am
Athilea shook her head slightly, "I can't really dance, as you could imagine. Of course I'll go if you want me to. I just thought I would warn you. If we dance we'll end up a pile of tangled arms and legs when I trip over your feet." She laughed softly and shook her head again.

"I'm sure it can't possibly be that bad." Her voice dropped as she reached forward to touch the doorframe, "These are your people after all." For a while she said nothing, then a thought seemed to come to her mind, "Where will I be sleeping at any rate?"  

Athilea Majiri

Victorious Hunter

10,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 7:29 am
Matthew spun around and walke dup the stairs. "Well I think I have a bed you know, i am human after all, unless you thought I was a non sleeping marshin." He smiled and opend the door to his room.

There was a king sized bed and a lovly view of the ocean. "You can sleep in my room of course, I wouldn't dare shove you in the guest room. That'd be rude, although technicly you are guest. They think your more then that.."

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 8:39 pm
"So we play up to our parts in the fullest? We leave no question as to our relationship to others?" She turned to look in different directions as though taking in the apperance of his home. It may have appeared as though she were admiring the place, but really she was listening to the unfamiliar sounds of the house and the surrounding villiage. Different, but the same. "I suppouse I can learn my way around this place as I have most of my city. May stumble or tripp, but that is sometimes what it takes to learn a new surrounding."  

Athilea Majiri

Victorious Hunter

10,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 6:33 am
"Don't worrie they wont think anythign less of you dear, your blind, stumblings not a problem.." Matthew walked over to her and whisperd in her ear. "They'll be listning, be careful." He sat down on the edge of the bed and laid back staring at the clieleing.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 6:48 am
She took a few hesitant steps towards the bed, her feet shuffling along the floor to find any obstacles that may be in her way. Once her legs hit the edge of the bed she sat down, smoothing out her ruined robes, "I suppouse I should give this back now," She tugged at the top he had put on her earlier. Her head shook slightly as she muttered under her breath, "You know, there will be questions. I'm sure that a blind woman appearing suddenly will be noticed."  

Athilea Majiri

Victorious Hunter

10,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 6:52 am
Matthew picked her up by her wasit an moved her off the cornor and beside him.."Didn't I just say to watch what you say?" He rolled his eye's and pulled the sweater back down. "Nope I don't need it. And I'll just tell them, love is love, who cares if she's blind, she's mind and i love her with all my heart.."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 7:07 am
She turned her head towards him and nodded slowly, "So. . . .what now?" one of her hands rested on the one he'd placed around her waist and before she fully realized what she was doing she leaned against him. She turned so that her face wasn't towards him anylonger. Well, if anyone is watching then this will work into his plans I suppouse. She thought to herself.  

Athilea Majiri

Victorious Hunter

10,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 7:18 am
Matthew blushed as he relized that she was leaning on him. He shrugged and turned his head to her's he kissed the top of her head gently before he whisperd softly. "Well I hope this convinces them.." I never thought I'd actully be enjoying this..  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 7:45 am
The corner of Athileas lips twitched up at the corners into a smile. She laced her fingers through his but her breathing had slowed. Her voice was low as he kissed her head, "I'm sure. . . ." Again she chewed on the inside of her lower lip, trying to sort things out in her own mind. Her milky white eyes closed slowly. She could do little else other then enjoy the situation though it confused her.

The door opened and in a few moments one of the guards and an elder of the villiage where standing at the opened door to his room. They stopped and stared at the two in suprise for a long time before finally proceeding. It was the elder that spoke while the guard moved to stand beside the bedroom door, "It isn't safe for you. We've found one of the guards dead at the gate. Likely the work of those filthy Elves. Guards are being posted to ensure your safty." His words were directed at the unwilling High Priest.

Her hand tightened on his at the insult to her people. She struggled to keep herself from saying anything, and to show no signs of her anger.  

Athilea Majiri

Victorious Hunter

10,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 8:03 am
Matthew sighed and shot them all a glare. "Could you leave or stand outside. I'd like to be alone.." Matthew tilted her head to his and kissed her forhead. "And I killed him, he attacked me, your gaurd's aren't as loyal as you think.." Matthew got up and pused them all outside he locked the door and sat down beside her. "Sorry, not all elves are bad..Actully last time I checked almost all of them were good."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 7:43 pm
The elder protested even as he was pushed from the door. He and the guard could be heard talking before their voices receded. it seemed the guard was trying to quiet the elder and give the two privacy.

She nodded slowly to him as he moved back to sit next to her once again, "I'll have to get use to the insults." A soft sigh passed her lips, "How many have you met?" Everything she said was hushed, barely above a whisper. With the sudden intrusion she no longer felt as comfortable as she should have. Both of her fragile looking hands were folded in her lap lightly, though she seemed to struggle not to fidget with her the anger that still burned. She didn't fully understand the anger. Her people would kill her, especially now if they were to find her. But they were still her people.  

Athilea Majiri

Victorious Hunter

10,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 3:50 am
Matthew sighed and out his hand over hers. "I'll go talk to them.." He kissed her forhead gently before he got up and gracefully strode to the the door.

"ALRIGHT THAT'S ENNOUGH!" matthew shouted. "I don't care what you think about the hunter in the woods, he tried to kill my girlfriend Athilea and I. It's not I you should be worrying about, I can take these gards down no problem it's your people..NOT MINE YOURS!" Matthew stormed back in before they could say a word he sat back down next to her and smiled gently, brushing a stray curl from her face.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 6:20 am
She smiled and leaned against him again once he came back into the room. "Perhaps we should talk about something else. Rather then a subject that could get us both into trouble with them." One of her hands rested on his leg, and her chin on his shoulder. "I would suggest a tour of the villiage, but I can't really see anything to appreciate it."  

Athilea Majiri

Victorious Hunter

10,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 6:39 am
"Yeah and we don't exactly have the bump things we use for the blind, no effence love. We could either stay here, or go for a walk." He put his hesatant hand gently on hers as he turned to face her her gently moved closed her there lips brushed.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff