Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Soppon
Captain

Hilarious Flatterer

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 8:14 pm
SirensCage
the only thing that we really can own is the saliva (aka drooling) over them sweatdrop

xd And it's good that you want to keep your saliva, I doubt anyone else wants it after all.

I shall forever remember the time this Yu-Gi-Oh forum I was on was overrun with Yami no Yuugi fangirls that obsessively fought over him. gonk it was beyond painful. I won't allow that to happen here, nobody else needs to sfuffer like that...  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 3:00 am
Lady Chikage
I think by 'no owning' we can't own a character, period.

If we could though, I'd claim Tala/Yuriy's hair. heart
i own mystels earings and face mask  

1 C4NT SP3LL

Siefren

Deadly Zealot

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 2:01 pm
if im correct in thinking, Kai it the number one character.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 2:38 pm
Kai,rules all!!!!!! blaugh

I really don't claim him,I just like him,but everytime I'm in a vs thread, like lets say " Kai VS Brooklyn " or something like that they always say " Kai will win,cause he is mine "( the same with Brooklyn )

Well,anyways Kai is my fav. because he is so cool,in every way,he is a badboy( the way I see it ) he knows what he is doing,and there are more stuff I can possable type,but......can't! sweatdrop  

Fire_PhoenixX

Eimii

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 10:18 am
well, my favorite charactor would have to be rei. He's awsome! I love the cat-ness (hmmm, is that a word?!) about him. But as others have said, i certainly don't own him.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 2:49 pm
I love Tala(Like this name better)/Yuriy Iv written tons of fan fics (one that about 70 chapters long) And drawn so much fan art! Then I guess it would go like this : Bryan/Boris, Zeo, Johnny, Enrique, Kevin/Kiki(no my avatar is not named after him :vein), Maxie ^___^ So yeah. but I forsure love Tala  

[ Ki ]

-[Miss]1221[Murder]-

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 9:11 am
Yay, a fave characters thread!

My favourite character is Rei (you might have guessed from my sig sweatdrop ) I dunno what I love most about him! I love his beautiful, long, raven hair, and his sparkling amber eyes! Or his cute fangs, or his even cuter neko ears! whee And his personality, he's so kind and honourable (probably spelt that wrong sweatdrop ) and, he's perfect whee

b.t.w, I am a hopelessly insane Rei fangirl sweatdrop

I also like Hiromi (Hilary), but not in the same way sweatdrop obviously. I think she's great, and so optimistic, she always trys so hard (and puts up with Takao and Daichi exellently). I definatly like her better than Mao, Mathilda or Ming*2 xp

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 10:05 am
kittycatgirl300
Kai,rules all!!!!!! blaugh

I really don't claim him,I just like him,but everytime I'm in a vs thread, like lets say " Kai VS Brooklyn " or something like that they always say " Kai will win,cause he is mine "( the same with Brooklyn )

Well,anyways Kai is my fav. because he is so cool,in every way,he is a badboy( the way I see it ) he knows what he is doing,and there are more stuff I can possable type,but......can't! sweatdrop

My other fav. characters are Hiromi,Mathilda, and Mariah.I think they're just so cool,Hiromi and Takao are so funny when they fight!!! xd  

Fire_PhoenixX

Daiku Maryu

7,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 12:16 am
My favourite characters are:
1. Tala - he's pretty, has red hair and is a lot of fun to write.
2. Kai - it's the scarf!
3. Mao - strong girls rule.
4. Mariam - strong girls rule.
5. Bryan - he reminds me of Mord Sith from the Sword of Truth series and I liked them, so I like Bryan.
6. Ian - he's cute. In a way.
7. Spencer - how can you not like a guy who is as animate as a rock.
8. Tyson - if he were real I'd love to have such a friend.
9. Garland - he has long hair and is fun to write.
10. Ming-Ming - cute girls rule.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 1:22 pm
OMG! Beykitten! We're like...TWINS! XD I sooo love Hiromi more than Mao, Mathilda, and Ming2...cause Hiromi is like, teh pwn (though I do like Mao to a certain extent).

I'm a hopelessly insane Rei worshipper xD His hair *.* OMG!!! If I was worthy enough, I'd want to braid it~ Ahhh~~~  

Starkhaven
Vice Captain

Roppie

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 10:56 am
Uh, I'm another Kai fangirl. He's undeniably good looking, but he's also a good ballerina (just look at his pucking moves) and he's rather... not-smart! ^^ Seriously, people, some of you treat him he's like the smartest thing since Einstein >.>; He constantly speaks in metaphors and he comes across as the PMS Avenger in Japanese. Of course, he's sm3xy in both languages. *nuzzles Takano Urara* HOOOOTTT. He is very unloyal. If he were loyal, he'd pick a team and STICK WITH IT, but uh... His secret love for animals is adorable, and... well, his wardrobe is the best thing since cheesecake. (I think he sews ^_~)

But, that's the first time I've publiscized my reasons for loving him so pucking much. I mean, there're more, but I don't see a point in telling all of you, and like... I just woke up... and like... I'm in a bad mood... and I wanna go die.

However, I still have a wife (who is a so pucking lot like Kai, by the way), so I can't die yet.

As for my lurve for Mystel, omgaaah. Mystel = heart See, I even used an emoticon. Well, for one thing, I have a thing for horribly dubbed Egyptians with ultimately sexy Japanese voices (Malik, Mystel XD), he's adorable beyond belief, he's quite the cocky little b*****d when he wants to be, he's adorable beyond belief, he hops around like a little moron (which is, might I add, adorable beyond belief), and he's just so... Mystel-like.

Why am I even going on about them, anyway?! I HAVE THEM INSIDE MY HEART!! heart

JA-POO, TAKE ME! *cries and leaps into arms* I CAN'T TAKE THIS ANYMORE!! It has become increasingly difficult to express my love for them without pointing out their negative points which all I find oh-so-attractive! Ja-poooooooo!!! *snuggles* Nobody will understand me! Nobody!! That's why I have my wife and Ja and Taryn-sama!

[/dramatic emotional scene]  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 11:19 am
Roppie, you're such an odd child xd And so cute. ;-;

I read pucking as puking. ^^V I was like "ehh...? When has Kai puked?" I think he sews as well. o.o;

The way you were talking about Kai's intelligence made me think he could be like the team's Yoda. "Kai I am. Practice you must. Heart of the beyblade you must beleive in."

You forgot to mention your fixation with his arse.

Swearing is permitted in the guild, just not in excess.  

Soppon
Captain

Hilarious Flatterer

Roppie

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 2:19 pm
Eheheh sweatdrop Roppie was in a very bad mood because her mother woke her up like 8657046675862407845601857 times. Gomen nasai!! *smacks self with a harisen*

"Puck" is my substitute word. I mean... technically, I'm not swearing, but my point still gets through. And dude, Kai would make like, the best Yoda in the world. He'd be... Amazing. Incredible... Hahaha, Kai Hiwatari, the Puking Yoda. But really, he's never come across as intelligent to me. Even in my fic, and this has to be one of my favorite things I've ever written on him, he says:

"Stephen King, Edgar Allen Poe, and Kazuya Minekura," Kai read, then raised an eyebrow. "What kind of titles are-- oh wait, those are the authors. Duh," he murmured, then chuckled slightly at his little mistake.

Oh, yes, the fixation on his butt. Well, I guess it's a bit late, now. XD But... but... *nuzzles it* Eeeeeeeee!!!!! whee Forget it! I'm doing it, anyway!!

Kai's Butt 101
Shape: Plum
After careful analysis on various pictures, it has been concluded that Kai's butt is, in fact, a plum shape, as opposed to peach. According to Roppie, it is slightly smaller, with a slightly flat outting with an obtuse, approxamitely 102 degree angle curve toward the bottom. The curve allows his clothing to successfully tuck under the fold, thus bringing out the form and the shape of his ever so perfect arse.
Appearance: Pale and shiny, with a few tiny blonde or white hairs.
Heighth: Approxamitely 6 to 8 inches.
Width: Approxamitely 9 to 11 inches.
Depth: Approxamitely 3 to 4 inches.
Weighth: Approxamitely 4 pounds.
Texture: Soft and Firm.
Close observation has told me that he, with his style of practicing, has developed very strong buttock muscles. While it's hard on the inside, the outer layer is, in fact, soft. One could easily run their fingers delicately over the pale, sensitive skin. It is prone to goosebumps when left out in the cold for too long, and prefers a warm atmosphere.
Stress Rate: 68 percent.
Just like any other muscle in the body, overusage can lead to soreness. However, since this particular muscle is also weighed down by fat, not only does he need to deal with carrying muscle whenever unnecessary, but he deals with the burden of the fat constantly. Stretching before battle is strongly advised for this particular specimen.
Relief Rate: At least twice an hour.
Growth Rate: Approxamitely 0.227 inches within exercise.
It has been recently determined that Kai is not a heavy eater. However, he does feed himself when he's hungry, and he prefers the healthier routine of six small meals throughout the day, instead of three large meals. This helps him keep his energy rate up, leaving him to practice, and again, developing strrong buttock muscles.
Hygiene: Medium
Kai is not a very big fan of hygiene.
Other Interesting Facts: Kai's butt has suffered minor frostbite when he was out practicing for the third tournament. When he went home and Yuriy has asked him where he had been, it's not that he didn't respond because he didn't want to answer, or that he felt that it wasn't any of his teammate's business, but because he had the desire to sit next to a fire. This condition lasted for four days after secretly consulting a doctor. He is now on medication to prevent any further conditions, explaining the weight of his scarf.

Thank you to whoever decided to read that. xd

Dude, that so deserves its own thread. Hehehe!! ^_^ Roppie looks in for the details, that she does!!

<3 Roppie  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 2:28 pm
Roppie. I love you. *takes you* <3 <3 <3

That analysis...is so...effin...hilarious XD!!!! It's much love. I could say so so many things, but I don't want to scar the non-yaoi!people. Hahahaha.

Aaaah...best post in the WORLD. IN THE WORLD I SAY. BEST ONE EVER!!!!!  

Starkhaven
Vice Captain

inukid

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 4:20 pm
beykitten
b.t.w, I am a hopelessly insane Rei fangirl sweatdrop
'tis okay. I'm a hoplessly insane Zeo fangirl 3nodding  
Beyblade Association

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash