Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Vampire Castle

Back to Guilds

Tags: vampire, blood, dark, role play, twilight 

Reply The Vampire Castle
The Mountain Village Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KanameKain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 9:56 pm
Kuroi began to run after Luciriah, he ran until a few people passed in front of him causing him to lose sight of her, when the path way cleared he couldn't see Luciriah, he quietly backed into a corner alone and began to cry softly.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 12:03 pm
She carried on, not caring. She had to get away.
She needed blood.
But it was dark and wet
No one around
Things began to spin as she stumbled along. A crack in the road
BANG
On to her hands and knees she'd still continue.
Never stopping, never turning.
Inside her mind images spun; the blood, the body, Kuroi's innocent face.
Her life was a horror story.
More spinning
Dizzyness from blood loss.
A light?
No - her imagination.
No more strength...all effort gone...
More sickness...
She fell forward onto her face, her pale features becoming covered with a layer of mud.
She didn't get up.
She couldn't get up.
She simply lay there....  

[t[o0thbrush.infinit]Y]

Quinn_tasuki

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 9:11 pm
(dear lord! I missed alot! (just finished reading the last posts.....Oh wow...*Ahem*I'm back!! My computer's fixed and should work like a dream now...(have no worries..there shoudn't be a crash for a LONG time now....)And now...I will post!)
Seperated from the other, the young vampire walked blindly through the dense fog. He heard voices all around, but could find no direction to their where abouts. Fear passed through his body like he had icy cold water dumped over top of him, something was wrong. He smelled blood in the air and froze. Please lord no! He prayed to himself. Please...Don't let it be them.... Please!
Paniced Quinn rushed in the direction of the smell of blood and found the body. A heap of limbs on the ground, with the chest torn open. He looked at the face, eyes open at the moment of death. Not anyone of theirs. He sighed but the smell of blood trailed off. He followed quickly, now panting at the lack of blood limiting his abilities.
He saw Kuroi, blood on his little hands and tear streaked face. Quinn's eyes grew wide with astonishment, but was glad to see that the elven boy was unharmed...Aside from the cut on his cheek.... "Kuroi!" he called. He wanted to round the other two up...If they got too far... He shuddered at the thought.
He quickly caught up to Kuroi and picked him up as he continued to run. He was heading towards what he hoped would be Luciriah." I've got you okay?" He said to the elven child," We'll get to Luciriah quicker this way."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 8:50 am
Kuroi could think of nothing to do but cry, he didn't understand why Luciraih was running from him, he couldn't remember what had happened, he remebered he was about to be killed when all of a sudden he blanked out, then next thing he knew the attackers heart was in his tiny hands, he thought it over carefully then told Quinn. "I don't know what happened... I remember him about to kil me... then next thing I know... his heart... it was in my hands... I don't know what happened... I thought Luciriah or you had saved me... but Luciraih ran away from me..." he couldn't help but sob and cry as his tiny mind continued to grow more confused and afraid by the events.  

KanameKain

[t[o0thbrush.infinit]Y]

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 11:24 am
Luciriah lay in the dirt, hardly breathing, now soaked through with mud all over her features.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 5:24 pm
Crimson walked within this trail following it into a village with not many people looking about she was curiously studdying her wearabouts and what ever actions where going on she walked up a hilll and looked down apon the village studying silently to herself  

Veeroonie

4,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100

Quinn_tasuki

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 11:24 pm
Quinn held tightly onto the small child in his arms, being careful with his preternatural strength." It's al right," he said triying to calm Kuroi. The thought of the little one holding a heart made the silver haire vampire shudder. He wouldn't want to see such an image.
The smell of blood was thick, coming from the boys tiny hands. He restrained himself as best he could as he nearly tripped on Luciriah's body. Once more his eyes became wide."No," He whispered, crouching down, while still holding Kuroi. With one hand he gently pushed Luciriah's body out of the mud." Hold on Luciriah.." He whispered, nearly losing all reasoning and composuer." You have to....."
He looked around frantically, trying to figure out what he should do. She needed blood desperately, adn he knew what that much blood loss could do to a vampire.He cursed in his mind,God damn it! Knowing full well that if he lost anymore blood...he would become... feral... A wild beast hungering for blood. Something that he called... a Blood lust. He would lose all consiouse thought.. and would harm anyone near him... brutally. He shuddered, not likeing his options one bit.
"We have to get you blood. Alright?... Luciriah... If you can hear me... Give me a sign... Anything," blood tears welled up underneath his metallic-blue eyes. "Just for the love of god ...don't die!"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 8:25 am
Even in her unconscious state she could smell the blood that tainted Kuroi's hands. Her nostrils flared slightly, the smell bringing back her fears.  

[t[o0thbrush.infinit]Y]

KanameKain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 9:13 am
Kuroi looked down upon Luciriah, he was afraid, his knees quivered at you sight. He pushed himself away from Quinn escaping his grip, quickly he pounced on you not wanting you to run away from him, he closed his eyes not being able to see. He had his tiny arms wrapped around something as he spoke, "Mommy, please don't die..."

The words were sudden and full of feeling as the child began to cry, after everything they have been through it was only natural for a child to have said such a thing. He didn't know much about vampires other than their joy of killing but Luciriah and Quinn have shown him a different side to vampires he never thought existed. Kuroi was afraid that he would lose Luciriah, the thought never left him as he held onto Luciriah.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 9:35 am
Luciriah smelt the blood was close and in a sudden effort, opened her eyes. She couldn't see much...but she could feel a weight on her. When she realised who it was she shrieked and threw him off of her, and scrambled back against the side of a building. Her chest ached, every pore in her body screaming at her to feed.  

[t[o0thbrush.infinit]Y]

KanameKain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 9:40 am
Kuroi watched as he was tossed aside, he felt so alone for the next few moments, he then looked back at Luiriah, it took him a few moments but he had figured out why she ran. HE remembered what he had said back at the tavern. He was afraid but felt even more afraid for Luciriah's well being as he got up and took a few more steps toward you, he then held out his still blood covered hands, the blood still warm and moist. Kuroi turned away not sure if he was really doing the right thing or what may happen to him in Luciriah's state of mind, but he was certain that he would keep his word.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 10:14 am
Luciriah started to shake as she forced herself to turn away from the child. She couldn't...it probably wasn't even his blood. She felt so sick, but she just didn't care. He was a monster...she'd treated him like a child and she'd paid for it. She always paid a price for choosing to care about someone, thats why she was so antisocial and solitary most of the time. She wiped a streak of mud out of her eyes then bit on her hand to stop her teeth from chattering, giving a yelp of surprise as they sank into her skin - her fangs had grown.  

[t[o0thbrush.infinit]Y]

Veeroonie

4,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 12:10 pm
Going about her own business seeing many avtivites she began to walk back toward the castle looking around slowly as she did,
She never interferred with anything,
She always knew her spot interrefering could mean death...or perhaps worse.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 12:11 pm
So She continued on to the castle wondering on what she might see in this new place
She felt a sense of satisfaction here
And headed off around to the Cemitary

Veeroonie

4,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100

Quinn_tasuki

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 4:34 pm
Quinn's eyes grew wide at Luciriah's fear of the little one and he too waked closer to her."Luciriah listen to me," He said slowlynad calculatedly," Kuroi would never hurt us intentionally.... He never meant any harm. Please....calm down...For his sake as well as your own."
He closed the gap between the two vampires and crouched down beside her. He placed his hands on her shoulders." You must calm yourself.... You're only doing yourself damage here," his eyes searched her's imploringly. The metallic blue was filled with sadness and sorrow." Kuroi's... in need of some help.. I know he is... He is not to blame for that ...vampire's death... The vampire probably tried to attack him... and something inside him snapped... WE are not like that..... We'll be safe... Alright? Please..... Luciriah."
His words, calming thought sounded frayed, and disheartened. He loved the feel of the three of them together and being like this... It scared him.  
The Vampire Castle

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff