Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Delicious...(Private School Romantic RP) All may join!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 12:16 pm
"thanks" they both said before putting up their things and facing Ry "Im Snow...."
"and im Dawn. " they both smiled a little  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 12:19 pm
When the bell rang, she jumped up and ran back to her room.  

Demonic Repentance

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 12:37 pm
"Ry Nikolai," she replied, returning their smiles. She checked her watch. "Well, it was lovely talking to two beautiful people like yourselves..." She winked playfully. "But I must go. Buh-bye!" She waved slightly before turning and heading towards Aph's room again. Their next class wasn't for another hour.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 12:41 pm
In four minutes, she managed to get lost in her books. She didn't look up as Ry entered.  

Demonic Repentance

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 12:43 pm
It didn't take Ry long after she left the twins to get back to Aph's dorm. "Hello Aph," she said, sitting on her bed and watching her quietly.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 12:44 pm
They both blinks "err okay" Both Dawn and Snow packed up their things and walked out of the classroom "well lets go check out our rooms" Snow said and they both walk towards their rooms, having noticed that their right across each other "sweet"  

Aprilbaby1

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 12:49 pm
She blinked, looking up from Twilight. "Oh. Hey."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 12:52 pm
(i love that series XDD im just finishing up Breaking Dawn ^_^)  

Aprilbaby1

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 12:53 pm
"I love that series!" She beamed, peeking at what page she was at. "Oooohhh...when Bella goes to Phoenix...niice."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 12:58 pm
((******** YOU))

"Chapter twenty one," She mumbled, "Phone Calls..." She surprised herself by moving and hugging Ry, practically tackling her down on the bed.  

Demonic Repentance

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 12:59 pm
(what??)

Snow walks into her room and her brother walks into his. She yawns and puts her clothes away.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 1:03 pm
((he's just mad he don't have Breaking Dawn yet ^^ I already finished reading it))

Ry blinked, blushing, and was tackled. "Aaack!" Ry looked up at Aph and tilted her head. "I'm glad you're so enthusiastic about the book," she chuckled.  

Ry Dusk Nikolai

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 1:06 pm
((T-T))

She surprised herself even more by kissing Ry, pushing down onto her body.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 1:09 pm
Ry froze, her blue eyes wide now. THIS was unexpected. She was unsure how to react, so she just rested her hands on Aph's hips.  

Ry Dusk Nikolai

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 1:13 pm
Zach laughed, shutting the door behind him. "There goes every trace of your heterosexuality, sis..." He sighed. "Who'd have thought my sister'd be kissing girls?"

She pulled away from Ry, blushing.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces