Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Time and Time again 2((full//OPEN)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Frank_36912

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 12:31 pm
she laughed and followed him. she started to look through the cabinets and fridge "umm...." she pulled out some pancake mix, blue berries, milk, eggs, and syrup "lets start with normal first... I can't find anything weired in here"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 12:50 pm
"I've been training less with ovens and more with sandwiches, like this" He got himself a knife, chocolate, peanut butter, and a bun. He cut the bun open and smeared peanut butter one side and chocolate on the other "Ah, give me some of those" He put inside fresh blue berries and took a bit "Ah, delicious!"
((blue berries aside, I really make that kind of sandwich sometimes, I had one today!))  

Manafai

Frank_36912

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 12:57 pm
[[that sounds really good ><]]

she smiled softly and grabbed the sand witch from him and took a bite "mmmm... I miss this"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 1:13 pm
"I know, I've actually still done this here and there, but it's so much more with the people who do this wiht you! If I could get that girls heart, I would do this a lot more..." He took another bite and still spoke with his mouth full "So, what's your guys name?"  

Manafai

Frank_36912

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 1:19 pm
she blushed deeply again "well... Tora" she smiled softly figuring he'd never realize that there were two Tora's in the school but not in the same class or the same grade even. She pushed herself up on to the counter and ate some blue berries out of the container  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 3:29 pm
"Tora? What, his last name is Ishida too?" he laughed a bit to himself and decided he should confess as well "Well you said yours, so I'll say mine, the girl I love, her names also Lillith, weird how we both fell for people with the same names as us"  

Manafai

Frank_36912

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 3:33 pm
she blushed deeply "yeah... sure" she took the sand witch from him and finished it  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 3:24 pm
[[bump]]  

Frank_36912

Manafai

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 6:58 am
"Ah, let's see... Prom is the day after tomorrow, right? After this it's college, I know we're going to the same one, we figured that out long ago, so are the rest of the guys, but Lillith apperantly is going there too, and I bet so is Tora, right?"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 3:45 pm
she chuckled softly "yeah, he is..."  

Frank_36912

Frank_36912

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 6:19 pm
[[bump]]  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 1:11 pm
((waaaaaah!! im so sorry whee ))
I don't care if there's someone else, at the very least I have to take this chance He chuckled and had embrrassment all over his face "Hey, Monty... Did anyone ask you to the prom yet?"  

Manafai

Frank_36912

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 1:19 pm
"no" she smiled softly "why?"  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 7:06 pm
[[bump]]  

Frank_36912

03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash