Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Too blind to see?[full to the brim& open] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 11:27 am
Cole laughed. "Well I'm devastatingly handsome. I'm rich beyond all belief. And lucky for the females of the world I'm single." He grinned and laced his fingers overtop hers. "Hmm not much else. What about you Miss Mysterious?"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 11:40 am
She blushed lightly and chuckled too."well..Im blinder then a bat.I love music, taking college classes..I live with my older brother..not much." she smiled softly. "Handsome huh?" she chuckled "can I see you?" she asked shifting a little so face him.  

kissmel8atnight

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 11:45 am
"Bats aren't blind... They use their other senses to see. Silly. And here I was thinking you were smart" Cole laughed and turned to face her. "Go ahead" He said softly and peered gently at him.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 11:52 am
"Its a figure of speech" she chuckled. She lifted hands up slowley to his face.Her slender fingers traced his jawline,and up to his eyes.She traced his face softly. she chuckled softly when she felt his hair. "what colors you hair?"  

kissmel8atnight

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 11:57 am
Cole smiled. "Blonde" He said softly, enjoying the feel of her fingers against his face. "and my eyes are hazel, just incase you'd like to know." He said chuckling softly.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 12:04 pm
She chuckled softly . She felt his ears and down to his neck." you must be strong..." she said feeling his hand again. "I don't think you got strong hands like from mopping and playing piano " she smiled softly. "what color is my hair?" she asked innocently. She never really did know.  

kissmel8atnight

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 3:58 pm
Cole laughed. "Yeah. I'm big into sports." he admitted softly, reaching out to take a strand of her hair and twirl it around his finger. "Your hair is a beautiful brown colour." He grinned and let the piece of hair drop, his hand lingered and he let his finger gently brush her cheek.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 6:17 pm
Mandy chuckled softly. "what kind of sports? football?" she chuckled lightly again.But when she felt his hand brush across her cheek she felt the heat rise up to her face. Too brush it off she joked,nervously. "My my..Cole are you flirting with me?" he couldn't have been...he couldn't.  

kissmel8atnight

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 6:28 pm
Cole chuckled. "My you're cute when you blush." He said softly. "And so what if I am flirting? Does that offend you? Do you want me to stop?" He asked quietly as he turned back to the piano playing a soft melody of his own composition.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 6:57 pm
Mandy blushed again. She shockingly couldn't put her words straight.She listened to his composition. "More..shocking..you didn't seem like the kind of person who would flirt with a girl..in my case" she admitted "its quite rare.."she listened to him "Not trying to offend you of course.."  

kissmel8atnight

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 5:19 am
Cole laughed and brushed her cheek again. "I like to surprise people." He said flatly "No offense taken. I dunno you just bring out a differnent side of me." He shrugged his shoulders gently as he played. "It's odd." He chuckled.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 5:21 am
Mandy chuckled contently.She was glad she didn't offend him. "well...nobody said I was normal either. " she smiled softly. Her fingers traced the keys in front of her as she listened to his song.  

kissmel8atnight

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 5:23 am
Cole laughed slightly. "That is very true. You're not normal. But no one likes normal." He said softly smiling. He softly finished the song and rested his hands in his lap.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 5:29 am
Mandy smiled. When she heard him stop she started to freestyle. Her song had a hint of Melanchony to it though. She played softly. "So..if you don't mind me asking...what sentaced you to 'pretend to be' mopping" she smiled softly.  

kissmel8atnight

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 5:43 am
Cole chuckled. "Wellllll... I wasn't being a very good boy." He laughed nervously. "Flipped my car... got caught with booze." He scratched the back of his head and smirked.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff