Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
[Frozen_to_death & xXMatthewFangXx]Random Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 5:20 pm
Matthew smiled she had sat down right aains't his arm. He blushed and pulled his arm back. "So....Would like somethign to drink?"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 5:28 pm
She blushed slightly "sorry,,: she smiled softly "No I'm good thank you" she crossed her legs and fixed her skirt.  

kissmel8atnight

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 5:44 pm
"Oh no it's my fault..I need to learn how to controll myself." He whisperd as he looked away.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 5:49 pm
Amanda looked at him confused. "what are you talking about?" she asked sweetly.  

kissmel8atnight

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 5:56 pm
"I really want to kiss you, and I don't know why..But I'm trying hard to behave.." she smell delicouis to him.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 6:08 pm
"Oh.?" she was shocked herself. "thats um...different" she said softly. She looked at her hands.She's heard that someone wanted to kill her..bet never kiss her.  

kissmel8atnight

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 6:14 pm
Kiss then bite...He thought. He turned to face her. Gently he pushed her down so she was laying he moved forward and lightly kissed her lips before he scooted over to the other end and blushed madly.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 6:26 pm
Amanda was taken by full surprise. She blushed three shades of red. Her heart skipped a beat. She sat up and looked at him then too the floor. He kissed me! she thought.  

kissmel8atnight

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 6:57 pm
Male hormones then vampire hormones. His human hormans were winning. He turned to face her quickly looking away, he did it again and again ebfor ehe finally looked at her apoligeticly and leaned her back agains't the couch and kissed her softly. "S-s-sorry.."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 7:14 pm
Amanda was too shocked to say anything. Her skipped a beat when he kissed her. "uh.."  

kissmel8atnight

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 6:53 am
Matthew looked down sadly, he really was sorry, and he was extreamly shy. He blushed a bright crimson. "Um.."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 6:40 pm
shw blushed. "um...I think that makes up for sitting on my foot..." she chuckled nervously.  

kissmel8atnight

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 7:17 am
He rubbed the back of his neck, standing up he retreated to the other side of the room sitting down on a diffrent couch. "Oh...uh yeah...I guess, but you didn't really want me to make it up to you like that did you?.."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 11:41 am
She blushed a light pink. "I thought the coffee was fine.." she admitted.She adjusted herself on the seat.  

kissmel8atnight

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 12:20 pm
"Y-yeah, besides, I wanted to kiss you, payign for someone elses coffee's not like me.." he said smiling, idoticly.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff