Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply Lala Chat. General chat & Spam
i love cats Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ursaula

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 5:24 pm
I'm from Canada, and lol cute ^__^ we dressed my dog up as santa once, and an elf, but seeing as a don't have a cat yeah lol  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 6:18 pm
lol yeah its cool how dogs let ya dress them up aye... if u put sumthing on a cats head its freckin funnny..... have u seen them when they got sumthin stuck on thier heads?
LOL  

gOtHiC_MuSiC_DeVviL

Ursaula

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 6:19 pm
devilsmokinangel
lol yeah its cool how dogs let ya dress them up aye... if u put sumthing on a cats head its freckin funnny..... have u seen them when they got sumthin stuck on thier heads?
LOL

Lmfao, I accidently got one of my loly pops stuck on a cat once, my cuz kept rubbing it on their fur and it got stuck eventually cause it was like a really big poofy kitty, now that, was funny xD  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 6:25 pm
awww poor cat lol. well my bf put tape on my cats head and they hate it..... its torture for them poor p***y cats  

gOtHiC_MuSiC_DeVviL

Ursaula

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 6:35 pm
devilsmokinangel
awww poor cat lol. well my bf put tape on my cats head and they hate it..... its torture for them poor p***y cats

Yeah lol and then he was all sticky so we had to bathe him and he was like NOOO lol razz and aww that would be hilarious.. xD  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 6:38 pm
lol i reckon cats in the bath is funny as when they go in all fluffy and dry and come out all rat lookin with there wet tails and heads lol....

I watched on AFHV a lady bathin her cat and the cat jumped out and she fell in ... she looked like a right fool lol  

gOtHiC_MuSiC_DeVviL

Ursaula

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 6:50 pm
devilsmokinangel
lol i reckon cats in the bath is funny as when they go in all fluffy and dry and come out all rat lookin with there wet tails and heads lol....

I watched on AFHV a lady bathin her cat and the cat jumped out and she fell in ... she looked like a right fool lol

I know ^__^ my mom says they look so ugly like rats, same with pomeranians cause they're all fluffy.

Lmfao!! That's funny xD  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 6:56 pm
pom pom doggies lol my aunty breeds them ouhh she has tones  

gOtHiC_MuSiC_DeVviL

Ursaula

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 7:29 pm
I WANT ONE!!!!!!! I wanna get a poofy kitty and name it Pompom and get a pomeranian with my bf and call it wotever he wants to name it lol  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 7:32 pm
yeah i like when cats and dogs get along my cats hate them cos they never really seen them  

gOtHiC_MuSiC_DeVviL

Ursaula

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 7:35 pm
Pudge, my dog, LOVES cats! But cats hate him xD  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 7:39 pm
awwww pudge cool name.....poor doggy wants to b friends with the kittys smile
i use to have a rottweiler and it use to go nuts if u made the kitty cattttttssss noise like just sayin wheres the catssssss . she went nutty she wuld literally kill them if she got her paws on them ...... my dad trained her sooooo i dont kno lol  

gOtHiC_MuSiC_DeVviL

Ursaula

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 8:12 pm
Thanks lol, he's a pug, and he's pudgey (fat) lol

That's like Zoey lol razz (My cousins German Sheperd) she will totally FREAK if you say where's the ball (I know it isn't cat but yeah D: lol but she still freaks out when you say where's the ball) it's funny ^__^  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 8:15 pm
the one thing i perfer over cats bout dogs is how they understand words and get excited about them...... but mind u my cat knows the word meaty's and bikkis lol they go crazy when i say those words... they love there food... my kitten literally eats anything lol  

gOtHiC_MuSiC_DeVviL

Ursaula

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 2:21 pm
Cute lol, same with my dog. He understands words too, I like cats because they cuddle to you and you can pick them up and they won't break your lap. But I like dogs too because you can teach them more tricks than cats. smile  
Lala Chat. General chat & Spam

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff