Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply *Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)
Dragon's Lament Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How cruel am I?
  Not cruel at all!
  Um... a litle?
  VERY CRUEL!
  STOP TORTURING ME!!!!!!!
  I give up on the demon lamas.
View Results

Rexxxxxx

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 5:23 pm
Nadel moved across the land with ease, not making a single error in step as he dodged in between the trees. He checked to make sure the document was still there, not wanting to return empty handed.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 5:44 pm
jane walked away from the big fight seen. i dont need to get involed with this... she thought. after walking for a while she soon came to a randome house in the middle of nowhere, "it's big.." she mummbled while staring deeper at it and seeing gold. "oo.. it's a rich persons house..." jane looked around seeing if anyone could see her. "i'll just have a peek..."  

NoneYoBeezWax

Business Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100

Loveless_Beecher

4,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 9:47 am
Phoenix released the underling Dragon and moved away laughing. "You realy are young aren't you?" She asked him as she rolled on the ground laughing. "You have not been around long enough to understand humans. The ones that live with you are biased in their beliefs. And what's this about 'one of the last Dragon sanctuaries'? I've never heard of such nonsense! Where I come from, Dragons and humans, Dwarves and Elves live in harmony. We have no wars and little conflict. Where is it am exactly, if not in my homelands?" Little did Phoenix realize that she was far from her home and even her time. Many years into the future, Phoenix was Queen of the Dragons. She had attacked a Mage that was increasing his power with the murder of Dragons, humans, elves, and dwarves. She killed the Mage, but not before he cast a final spell, expelling Phoenix to the past and whiping her memory.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 11:45 am
Havnas laughed loudly."No wars? This world you live in is an impossibility. The wars have reigned here for years and years, my father and his father have all told so. Even our elder who bypasses all others in age cannot remember times of peace. Humankind want us gone, as we pose a threat to them." Havnas spoke the word threat with bored sarcasm. He turned back to the valley."If you truly are from such a wonderful place, then leave us here and return to where you belong. You endanger our peace of over a thousand years." Corbes had left Havnas alone and moved silently after Jane. When he reached her, he apologized. "I'm sorry for attacking you. My teachings have told me that all beings outside this valley are hostile. Forgiveness?" He said sincerely.  

Yvansi

NoneYoBeezWax

Business Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 12:16 pm
Jane gave a little jump he had surprised her. "dont worry about it, i practacly think the same thing.." she looked at the gaint house and back at him. "now if you exuse my actions i have something to do." she walked up to the gate and easly slipped in between the bars and got in.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 12:17 pm
(Corbes is a human... stare stare stare )  

Yvansi

Saphirewolf7

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 12:22 pm
Draylani followed the sound of the battling dragons and came up to see a human and two dragons. Probably the ones that were fighting.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 12:41 pm
Seltion chuckled to himself, then flicked a lock of hair out of his eyes. The dragons were fighting among themselves, and he was twisting their angers against each other. Soon they would fight, leaving him a diversion to enter the valley and take the dragons for himself. He became aware of another watcher. He turned abruptly and spotted the girl. Not having time to find out who she was, he shot an arrow of silver energy straight at her, then turned back to the dragons.  

SlayerOfDragons105

Saphirewolf7

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 5:38 pm
It all happened in a flash. The arrow of energy shot through Draylani and in that breif second she could see the mind of another. She could see his plan, his plan to take the dragons energies for himself, but who was he? And why did Draylani see his mind as she fell to the ground almsot fatally wounded by his dark energies. She slowly tried dragging herself out into the open, but her vision was fading away fast.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 11:55 am
(aWAITING pHEONIX'S REPLY.) Corbes watched Jane enter the house. Should he tell her the elder was currently hiding inside after killing the inhabitant when he was hunting one of the young ones? Nah, he thought and chuckled, let her find out. (Woh... huge run on sentence.)  

Yvansi

NoneYoBeezWax

Business Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 12:48 pm
When jane entered the house she emidiatly went to the kitchen and slipped some food. this will be all i'll take... she thought to herself, but on her way out right next to the door she saw something sparkley. she grabbed it and took it out. when she returned out side she saw corbes still standing there. "still here i see..."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 1:21 pm
Hmm, Corbes thought. The elder should have been in there. He shrugged. "I should get back to the valley." He said and turned, walking back toward Havnas. This was the first time he had really talked to another human except his father.  

Yvansi

NoneYoBeezWax

Business Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 1:43 pm
jane sighed. time for your jorney of practicing being nice... she thought whatching Corbes leave, she waved to him. "i wish you happyness." she put down her hand. 'happy ness????' jane thought with a discusted look on her face. HAPPYNESS?!! what kind of ferwelle was that?!  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 2:07 pm
Corbes chuckled and turned slightly."Y'know, there's always another opening in the valley for dragon protector. You'd just have to walk around with me instead of by yourself so the other dragons don't think youre f- I mean an outsider. He cursed in his mind. He had almost said food, and he hated the fact that they were so much smaller than dragons.  

Yvansi

*Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces