Submit

Your opinion on witchcraft
  Support it
  Against it
  Not sure/Curious
View Results

Tenebrion Valefor

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 2:01 pm
Hehe, its ok if you mess up, everything doesnt have to be serious. Infact if you mess up sometimes youll wind up laughing at yourself for making such a stupid mistake, and laughter creates positive energies. So if you have fun and stuff then spells and stuff can sometimes be more effective than going through something thats rehearsed to be exact.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 2:07 pm
All good then, I just don't want my spells to screw up because I want to do protection spells for my friends seeing as this place isn't exactly the best place to my friends (we're the freak sof society apparently), and one of them has moved away so I don't want anything bad to happen to him  

Isobel Bellamy

Tenebrion Valefor

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 2:11 pm
Well, just make sure you take precautions so as not to attract negative entities which may be attracted to your energy levels when working magicks. I've never actually done any spells or anything before (due to lack of supplies and funds) but ive heard of other people who have had bad experiences and such. So just be careful ok^_^  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 2:15 pm
Yeah, probably best not to do anything in my house because I have ghosts and who knows what else here, I get a lot of bad feelings here, I'll probably cleanse my room so I can do spells there without worrying about bad entities  

Isobel Bellamy

Tenebrion Valefor

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 2:18 pm
I think there might be ghosts in my house too, im not sure though. It just feels as though theres someone else in the same room as me sometimes...occasionally more than one person. Infact i think theres around 3 entities but i could just be paranoid hehe. I'll probably find out when i succeed at astral projection, im getting very close to being able to do that now.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 2:24 pm
Yay for Ko-chan! blaugh
I seem know instinctively if there's something in a room that I can't see, but I think I've got something that's attached to me so that throws me sometimes, I don't think it'he means harm and the plus side is I don't ever feel lonely  

Isobel Bellamy

Tenebrion Valefor

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 2:28 pm
The entities in my house dont really seem to do much really, theyre kinda neutral i suppose theyre just watching me or something. Although every few months i get a visit from what i think might be a psychic vampire...its not fun cause it keeps me awake at night and i get this feeling like im really vulnerable. But it never does any real harm to me, just makes me uncomfortable.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 2:38 pm
I hate sleeping because things are just....bad then, but things have seemed to have gotten better after whatever/whoever is attached to me started showing it's/his self (no idea what it/he is, but it seems male......creepy when I'm getting dressed...)  

Isobel Bellamy

Tenebrion Valefor

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 2:40 pm
lol thats funny,heh. It shows itself? howso?  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 2:44 pm
I just get a feeling that it/he's doing or saying something, when I'm sad I seem to get hugged so hopefully whatever it/he is it/he like me 3nodding  

Isobel Bellamy

Tenebrion Valefor

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 2:46 pm
Neat!...i dont have anyone like that here. Just observers and travellers i suppose.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 2:50 pm
*laughs* plus, if I've hurt myself or something (nothing major) I just ask it/him to help me and the pain dulls down 3nodding very hand that. Actually quite a few people have them just that they don't know about it, just ask if there's anyone around you sometime, I'm lucky in the fact that the one I've picked up isn't shy  

Isobel Bellamy

Tenebrion Valefor

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 2:52 pm
I've asked before but i got no response...or i just didnt realize it.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 2:56 pm
Well, I think whoever/whatever it/he is they've been around me for a long time, only I didn't really fully understand until a little while ago, when I was a kid it/he was probably put down to an 'imaginary friend' ahh if only they knew.....  

Isobel Bellamy

Tenebrion Valefor

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 2:58 pm
Heh, i still have imaginary friends.... sweatdrop but not like kids do. I know that theyre just my imagination and not real.....or are they...hmmm....  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff