Hot
  Not
  Wrong Team
  Gold
View Results

xXTwilight4LifeXx

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 2:31 pm
Not odd. cool!

I wonder if their child would be able to phase, have a vampire power, and have kids? That would be pretty damn cool. wink

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 1:15 pm
I swear I posted a reply in here... Oh well.

It's impossible. Renesmee will eventually stop growing and stop being able to change, like a vampire, and like Nahuel.  

Spring and Summer

Queen-of-the-Rogue

Merry Muse

16,700 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 7:23 pm
I think she could like the other's say get pregnant before 7 but after 7 I don't think so because even though she's half human they say she's going to stop growing and aging at 7 so I agree she'd need to be 5 or 6 if she was to give birth preferably 5 because if she's 6 there's always the chance her 7th birth day would pass during the pregnancy so she'd be stuck with a pregnant form. She'd also be slowing down the closer she gets to 7 and we don't know if she's carry for 9 months like a human the amount her mother carried her or somewhere in between because the baby would be part werewolf even if it wouldn't come to pass for a few years. I wonder about the smell would their kid smell bad to the Vampire or Werewolves or be like a human?  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 4:29 pm
I dunno...can Jacob...do that? Like, seriously? Can he get her pregnant? I know vampires can, but what about werewolves?  

VanillaSugar11

Queen-of-the-Rogue

Merry Muse

16,700 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 10:08 am
VanillaSugar11
I dunno...can Jacob...do that? Like, seriously? Can he get her pregnant? I know vampires can, but what about werewolves?

Yes we know they can otherwise Jake and the others wouldn't be here. Their grandfather's were werewolves and the original chief had many children who turned into werewolves. Now whether or not Edward lets him marry Nessie is the big deal.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 3:45 pm
I think it's true that whether edward would actually let Jacob marry her is a big factor. I just gotta say this is my favourite series of book ever! heart  

AutumnFun

asforonedayy

5,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 1:18 pm
I think it is possible.  
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 6:55 pm
I think Renesmee could totally have kids. even after the 7 year mark, i think her body would be able to accomodate to carrying a baby, it's just that noone's tried that yet, so they wouldn't know. anyway, i hope that's how it works. it would suck if Jacob and Renesmee couldn't have kids.

also, Stephenie Meyer said that Midnight Sun was the only book she would write in Edward's perspective. after that, the Twilight series would officially be over, but seeing as her rough draft leaked out, she says she will either wait 2 or 3 years before working on it again, or just not write it.  

sakura1120

Spring and Summer

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 1:22 am
There's a moment you know...

It's plausible, yes, but there's no way the baby would survive the pregnancy.

...You're ********>  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 10:12 am
User Image
User Image
User Image

Hm..now haven't really even thought of that.
A possibility, yes.

User Image
User Image
User Image

Ish Wicky

Twilight Scribe

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 6:55 pm
Please tell me that the mutant spawn will never reproduce.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 7:27 pm
That would be very interesting. I bet it could probably happen.  

habiku

5,400 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

Twilight Scribe

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 11:08 pm
Her birth scene scared me for life, I'd rather not have her be able to have more mutant spawns. Did anyone else notice that Meyer broke the rules of her own universe in order to guarantee the mutant spawn's existence?  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:10 pm
Well if they wanted kids hey would have to do it befor rennessme stoped growing cause then woulden't her body not change just liike a vampire.

I wuld be really cool...vampire wolve and human... I wonder what traits the baby would have

Bitters Worst Nightmare

Twilight Scribe

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:00 pm
Bitters Worst Nightmare
Well if they wanted kids hey would have to do it befor rennessme stoped growing cause then woulden't her body not change just liike a vampire.

I wuld be really cool...vampire wolve and human... I wonder what traits the baby would have
If you want vampire/werewolf hybrids, go find a good Twilight mpreg. *puts her thumbs up* It would be more entertaining because at least it's sort of explained in most of them, and the characters are better. And Bella isn't in them that much, usually.  
Breaking Dawn

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff