Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Archives
GARCHOMP! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

bani-mirl15

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 5:04 pm
Deathguiser
bani-mirl15
Shigeru K
bani-mirl15
Shigeru K
bani-mirl15

Hell no.
I'm linking this to all my ebuddies so we can all get a laugh out of this.

You have a sick sense of humour, and by sick, I meant in the context of malfunctioning.

A bunch of geeks arguing about a pokemon being banned from use in their own little language built around spending too much time with pokemon is hilarious.

If you can't laugh at this thread, then you're the one with a malfunctioning sense of humor.

Actually, the fact that someone would laugh at such trivial things thus proving that they are incredibly dense and immature, rather than humorous or better in any way, is quite amusing to me. No wait, it isn't, because morons like you seem to thrive in the 21st century with its more lax approach to stupidity and I've seen more than enough to make me sick (ill health this time, in case you were wondering).

You will reply to this with disregard simply because you seem to think that you are right in all ways possible, when in fact it is merely your oblivious attitude showing again.

Taking a kids game, and dissecting it for hours on end does not make you smarter than anyone, so take your pretentious attitude and shove it.

Let me make this clear, you people, who are all probably towards the end of high school, are getting flustered about a website saying "no you can't do this" on a KID'S GAME.

Laughing at this thread does not make you immature, it makes you smart enough to realize that "Holy f**k these guys put way too much time into this game".

We're not the ones discussing this for hours. We are the people who just made a thread, in a video game guild mind you, about this change in a popular video game, which despite what you think, is played by all ages still.

By the way, some one who is mature wouldn't find this funny. How old are you, like twelve?

EDIT: side note, why are you dressed like a woman?

You people take pokemon, a game which is aimed at little kids (it doesn't matter if old people play it, it's still aimed at kids) and try to make it more complicated than it should be.

There's no "OU" in the pokemon game manual, and there's no "here's a good formula to get your pikachu and this squirtle to make an even awesomer pokemon" section on the pokemon website.

Alright, you know what. I submit that someone who is mature wouldn't find this funny; they'd just think it's pathetic.

I clicked shuffle when I made this account until I got something that didn't look ******** retarded as ********.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 5:58 pm
The game is generally for kids, but competetive battling was added for people of older ages. Why else would this game have such forumlas that only older people would bother to figure out? If you find it pathetic stop posting here. You can;t tell me that you're above all of us here, and have never found yourself interested in a "Kids" game.

If you want to see "pathetic" go to smogon, where they spend hours analyzing this s**t. We just follow some of the rules they make up, when it comes to us playing. None of this makes us any better or worse than you, its simply a hobby. And no, a mature person would see this as something we are interested in, and wouldn't try to be a d**k.

I don't know what your looking at, but you're wearing girls clothing, that isn't partcularly cool on a male avi. Just my opinion though.  

Deathguiser

bani-mirl15

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 6:36 pm
It's ******** Gaia.
Oh man, I'm so scared of someone thinking I'm uncool on gaia oh God oh no.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 6:52 pm
The get the ******** out dude. Seriosuly, we have enough bullshit here, we don't need you and your dickhead attitude.  

Deathguiser

bani-mirl15

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 8:01 pm
Deathguiser
The get the f**k out dude. Seriosuly, we have enough bullshit here, we don't need you and your dickhead attitude.

I was invited in by someone.
It's not my fault that I'm here.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 8:21 pm
You didn't have to accept. We could all do without a member who thinks he is above us all for not liking a kiddy game.  

Deathguiser

Mirri the Sneak

Noble Noob

2,350 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 10:58 am
This isn't worth the time or effort, so let's shut-up and get back onto the main point.

It would be nice to see a little less of Garchomp while playing PBR; 1/2 of the competitive teams I see in random wi-fi matches has, and uses, Garchomp, while the other half are a mix between themed teams and UU/BL class pokemon.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 1:23 pm
Bani-the bottom line is you are a ******** retard with no sense of humor and no clue what you are talking about.

You talk about us spending hours on Pokemon (which we don't), but yet you're the one wasting endless minutes arguing about it and calling us kids. Hypocrite much?  

PhoenixBlade983

bani-mirl15

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 2:43 pm
Deathguiser
You didn't have to accept. We could all do without a member who thinks he is above us all for not liking a kiddy game.

Oh, I love pokemon.
I'm just never going to waste my time learning the rules and stipulations of the game inside the game.

Quote:
Bani-the bottom line is you are a ******** retard with no sense of humor and no clue what you are talking about.

You talk about us spending hours on Pokemon (which we don't), but yet you're the one wasting endless minutes arguing about it and calling us kids. Hypocrite much?

I pop in whenever I have a few minutes of nothing to do lol.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 4:20 pm
Exactly. And you keep coming back. You're basically saying we have no lives by playing Pokemon competitively, but yet you still pop in whenever you have a few minutes. You seem to be posting here a lot, meaning you have too much free time, making you the one without a life.  

PhoenixBlade983

Deathguiser

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 5:27 pm
PhoenixBlade983
Exactly. And you keep coming back. You're basically saying we have no lives by playing Pokemon competitively, but yet you still pop in whenever you have a few minutes. You seem to be posting here a lot, meaning you have too much free time, making you the one without a life.

This is basically what I was going to say.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 5:40 pm
Muleferdan
Jonnnn

@muleferdan - I'm not sure what your asking. If you explain a bit more we can help.

I just don't get how the ladders work.

I'm guessing its some sort of rating system... I haven't looked into it that hard.

Repost since this probably got lost in the eternal damnation of that guy(?)  

Muleferdan

Pay Per Cuts

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 6:52 pm
bani-mirl15
Deathguiser

Oh, I love pokemon.
I'm just never going to waste my time learning the rules and stipulations of the game inside the game.

I think I was the one who invited him, since I send out invites in the gaming forum randomly. But, I'm all for a ban, since he's just a complete troll.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 6:55 pm
Muleferdan
Muleferdan
Jonnnn

@muleferdan - I'm not sure what your asking. If you explain a bit more we can help.

I'm guessing its some sort of rating system... I haven't looked into it that hard.

It's just based on how strong a pokemon is based on stats and moves.  

Pay Per Cuts

Muleferdan

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 7:10 pm
Pay Per Cuts
Muleferdan
Muleferdan
Jonnnn

It's just based on how strong a pokemon is based on stats and moves.

Like a tier list?

Is the ladder where the expressions OU UU NU BL and Uber come from?

Or is it completely different.  
Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces