Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Art / Writing show and exchange!
Blackfurs Requests - FREE Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Would any of you actually Comission me? For cash?
  Yeah Definitely!
  Improve a bit and sure!
  I dont know...
  No!
View Results

Tyler Blackfur

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 7:23 pm
heh theats my proudest pic sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2005 8:28 am
And just a reminder post, inless you specifically ASK for realism, you pic will be done in the more cartoonish style, i hope no one minds this, if you do, please PM me with changes to your request ^^

And PS even if in not charging people for my work, donations are duly appreciated, after all work is work ^.^;  

Tyler Blackfur

Vetto Ryouzou

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2005 12:37 pm
Rayote
And just a reminder post, inless you specifically ASK for realism, you pic will be done in the more cartoonish style, i hope no one minds this, if you do, please PM me with changes to your request ^^

And PS even if in not charging people for my work, donations are duly appreciated, after all work is work ^.^;

<<
>>

realism then please case thous feet are prefect for red.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2005 12:53 pm
Hey, it'd be cool to see you draw a guy in, like, armor and stuff (chainmail, gauntlets, boots, pauldrons). Try doing a feline! Tigers make good warriors.  

Konabird

4,150 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150

sapphire_nate316

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2005 1:37 pm
is it possible to get a realistic and a sketchy one?

or would that be two different commisions?  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2005 1:54 pm
*walks in* how about me I am a Coyote with violet eyes, my right ear is white and the bottom of my tail is white the rest of me is black  

Shinobi Kasumi

Tyler Blackfur

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2005 10:32 pm
Damn! Slap my a** and call me a b***h, but this is alot of requests... I hope my work can live up to your expectations! Umm as it is im looking foreward to working on all of your pics! Thanks all for giving me something to use to improve on! Well then im back off to the boards to do your work, i just spent too much on watercolors and colored pencils so some of you might be getting colored works soon >.> <.< we'll have to see, anywho, thanks a bunch for all of your requests!  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2005 10:34 pm
how much is it for a commision  

Zephial Hyena

Tyler Blackfur

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2005 10:38 pm
I'd tell you if i charged anything, these are free, but i dont know for how long... i wanna charge, but... im just to damn... nice? not to sound bigheaded... i need money really bad, and thats what the requests are for... to get good enough to charge people <.>  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2005 10:40 pm
Rayote
I'd tell you if i charged anything, these are free, but i dont know for how long... i wanna charge, but... im just to damn... nice? not to sound bigheaded... i need money really bad, and thats what the requests are for... to get good enough to charge people <.>
you know that is really nice of you if you are willing to do a commision for me of the hyena in my sig exactly as it is meaning all the closthes and pirceings and everything i shall see what i can scrounge up for you ((preferably in color please but i will take it any way if you are willing to do one for me))  

Zephial Hyena

Tyler Blackfur

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2005 10:42 pm
mitsuhide_aketchi
Rayote
you know that is really nice of you if you are willing to do a commision for me of the hyena in my sig i shall see what i can scrounge up for you

Ive never Done a Hyena before... but it sounds like a blast! ^.^ I'll be sure and get the crazy feline underway as soon as i can, however the waiting list is a bit long as you can see ^.^; sorry  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2005 10:43 pm
Rayote
mitsuhide_aketchi
Rayote
you know that is really nice of you if you are willing to do a commision for me of the hyena in my sig i shall see what i can scrounge up for you

Ive never Done a Hyena before... but it sounds like a blast! ^.^ I'll be sure and get the crazy feline underway as soon as i can, however the waiting list is a bit long as you can see ^.^; sorry
nono hun take you time ive seen you art i have to say i am impressed it will be well worth the wait  

Zephial Hyena

Tyler Blackfur

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2005 10:46 pm
mitsuhide_aketchi
Rayote
mitsuhide_aketchi
Rayote

nono hun take you time ive seen you art i have to say i am impressed it will be well worth the wait

You are far too kind, thank you very much ^.^;  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2005 10:50 pm
Rayote
mitsuhide_aketchi
Rayote
mitsuhide_aketchi
Rayote

You are far too kind, thank you very much ^.^;
You are very welcome my friend.  

Zephial Hyena

Bouda-Lycaon

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 12:24 am
Please pick me! I never had a commishion!

I'm a werehyenataur!

Prolly a realistic picture that looks like a really painful transformation, I would soooo totally love to have.

i look like a mix between a spotted and striped hyena.

Oh! And I love paws! ^^p  
Art / Writing show and exchange!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces