Alternate: A Yaoi RPG Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 9:26 pm
Mokuba gave a small smirk to his brother. But the smile didnt last long. It faded as he watched his brothers actions carefully. He appeared exhausted, all of this was starting to take its toll on him. This was the thing that made Mokubas blood begin to boil. These past few months, have been the only time he has seen his brother happy in years. Now everyone was starting to make him tired and stressed, he wouldn't allow this to continue. He knew it wasn't entirely their fault, he still couldn't let it continue. Though he despised when his brother worked all day, at this moment, work seemed the best place to go. Standing up, he took his brothers hand and gentlly pulled him out of his seat.

"Come on Seto, we're going to work." he stated simply. "Sorry guys, you'll have to work out this situation yourself, he's got to go." Mokuba explained turnign to Jou and Yugi, before gently pulling his brother out of the room. Once they were gone, Mokuba even began to relax, even though they were still in the house. Now they could begin to relax and fix this, besides, he was greedy. It had been months since his brother has been with him, Ryou had become the center of his lif efor months. He wanted his brother, to be with him, and no one was going to stop them from leaving. But more importantly, he wanted Seto to be relaxed and happy, like he was before. Even if his happiness wasn't because of him but because of Ryou, he wanted Seto to be happy.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 8:24 am
Jonouchi shoot Seto an odd look as the and Mokie left the house. "Funny... Bakura, what's going on? Even Seto is usually more friendly than this, even on his 'bad days'. And Seto seemed rather upset at what Yugi said about Mitsu and Kyo. We had already told him about this, like, a month ago. He seemed fine then." A sudden thought hit Jonu.
"Has he been abusing you in any way, Bakura?" He had already slipped into his role as a police officer. Yugi answered his cell phone, walking to the other side of the room so as to be unobtrusive.

Angel of Flames2

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 12:31 pm
"No, but ever since this morning.... Well, to put it bluntly, it's like he doesn't know me at all. Mokuba and I were hoping it was only something temporary, like when you wake up and you think you still live in one place but don't anymore. But.... I think it's something.... Worse." He commented, truthfully. "I'm thinking about putting the wedding off.... At least until this whole mess is sorted out.... I think it might be in our best interest," Ryou commented, looking somewhat worn down. "I just..... If it is amnesia or something more serious... I.... I.... Just don't want to loose him like this...."

He was breaking inside, truely breaking apart, what would he do if he lost the one thing he loved? At least Seto didn't remember, but he did, and it hurt knowing that all that time together wouldn't achieve a darn thing.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 12:38 pm
"That's quite odd... he didn't know you at all? But you guys have been together for... well, a long time." Jonouchi commented. Yugi was still on the phone, oblivious to the conversation going on around him.
"Well... why the hell did Mokuba drag him off to work like that? He's going to be in for a RUDE wake-up call when he gets there, I'll tell you that. Most of his workers have changed since... well, you guys started going out." Jonouchi shook his head. "Dear amon, why didn't you tell me?"

Angel of Flames2

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 12:47 pm
"Well, Mokuba knows him better than we do, well, close to it anyway. And I know he only has Seto's best interests in mind." Ryou commented, truthfully.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 2:49 pm
Jonou sighed. "Look.. Mokuba may have Seto's best intrests at heart, but shuttling an amnesia patient, even one that's only potentially an amnesia victim, isn't the best thing for them. Has Kaiba Corp changed at all during your guy's relationship? Besides the obvious? Like any location changes, office renovations, anything?" Jonu actually seemed worried for Seto. But, really, he was worried about Seto having a mental-meltdown and hurting Bakura.  

Angel of Flames2

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 3:11 pm
"Oh God, you're right!" Bakura muttered. "I'm an idiot for not remembering the expansion and re- location and- and...."

He looked worried now, truely worried for Seto, he looked at the others desparately. "Can you give me a ride, Jonou? Please? My car's still at the shop because Lina burrowed it for a delivery last night."

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 8:13 am
Jonou nodded. "Sure thing. YUG! We're going to get Kaiba back over here asap! We'll be back in a sec." Jonou pulled Bakura out the door.
Idiot kid.. wasn't thinking, was he? Good intentions can get quite bad when not tought out all the way.
"Good thing I used the police car... we can speed to catch up."

Angel of Flames2

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 10:04 am
"Why'd you keep the police car anyhow? Don't tell me, I do not want to know." He commented, turning a bit red in the face, before hopping into the passenger seat.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 4:34 pm
"What? It's a nice car." Jonouchi explained (rather lamely) as he slipped in.
"So... where exactly is Kaiba Corp now?" Jonou asked as he started up the car.

Angel of Flames2

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 7:50 pm
The car sped down the road, it was nice to get out of there for a change. Seto didn't seem any better where he was at the moment. Even if the whole world changed a bit since the last thing he remembered, the people in that house weren't making it any better. 'I can take care of Seto just fine..' he thought to himself. Though it was a little scary, he wasn't sure how Seto would react. Letting out a soft sigh he looked at Seto. "Okay..things at the office have changed as well. There was some redecorating. Just so you dont freak when you see the changes." he explained. Once that was said, he glanced away for a moment, "I hope I'm not doing the wrong thing here. You just seemed so unconfortable in the house. So I thought..I would take you somewhere you usually relax, but I forgot about the changes there too." he replied, now a little more worried. The last thing he wanted to do, was make things worse for his brother. "I'm going to have to put more thought before I take you somewhere..even I forgot how much things have changed." Mokuba stated, in a low hurtfilled whisper.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 9:15 pm

Seto looked out the darkened window as he heard his brother's words from a small distance away. He was trying to listen, he really was, but it was hard, all the differences. Even his brother, the one thing he thought would always be stable in his life.

Seto frowned at the final comment Mokuba had made. He didn't like the sound of it all. Mokuba taking care of him, having to worry about him? Once he looked in front of himself he realised he wasn't driving, but being driven, and not by a chaeffer, but his younger brother. It wasn't that Seto didn't like being cared about, he just wasn't used to it. He knew his brother loved him, and Seto loved him in return, but this display was pathetic. A fully grown man in his early twenties dazing of into space as a bushy haired sixteen year old was at the wheel.

Seto turned casually and looked straight at Mokuba. In a casual tone that fashioned an "old Kaiba" feeling to it said, "Pull over."

Ladomere

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 10:09 pm
Mokuba was taken back by his brothers reaction, it sounded familiar. His tone, was how it use to be, cold and stern. Even though the tone was used on him at times, it was different then how he used it toward others. He looked at Seto in slight shocked, before doing as his brother demanded and pulled to the side of the road. Shifting the key to a different angle, shutting the engine off, he gave his attention to Seto. "What is it Seto? he asked, a little concerned. But deep down, he was full of joy to hear that tone of voice again. However, he hoped he had not said anything that upset his brother.

But it was all true, everything had changed, even them. Since Ryou was in the picture, Seto and him were more distant. It wasn't as if he didn't understand, Ryou was his boyfriend, now fiance. And Seto was happy, and that meant everything. Even with all of that, he still couldn't help but be jealous of Ryou. Though it was bound to happen, and he knew Seto would love someone with everything someday, did that mean pushing him completely out of the picture? Sure Seto noticed him, but all his time was devoted to Ryou. Mokuba wasn't use to having to deal with Seto not there with him.

It was only a year or so ago that he began to go out and do things. Now he had a car and was driving. But all the growing up couldn't replace the fact that he missed his brother. And since Ryou, its like Mokuba was out. He just wished, that even with Ryou, things were still the same between them.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 8:12 am
Jonouchi was seriously worried. He didn't like having to deal with amnesia patients and their families, but this was Kaiba. That made everything, like, 10 times worse.
Dear Ra... what IS going on in this crazy world?

Angel of Flames2

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 9:07 am
Ryou felt worried as well... But, in his thoughts, he noticed the car up ahead, pulled to the side of the road already. He felt relieved, as he got out of the police car carefully... Though he stood back away from Seto when the other got out. He felt worried for the other, but knew that his very presence would confuse the other. He didn't know what to say, didn't know how to react... And he felt utterly lost. "Feels like when we first met...." He murmered to himself. "Sorry, I- Sorry...."

He felt close to breaking down again, he felt utterly lost and as Mokuba got out of the car, he felt the other's discontent with him. "I... Can't say I know what you're feeling right now," He finally managed. "I can't because I've never been there.... And I'm sorry for pushing too much on you earlier... It's just- I guess I was in denile over the whole thing... I mean, if you had died today, I'd probably feel like this still. The feeling of drowning. But it's worse because you're right there, right in front of me. But, I can't reach you, I can't touch you, I..... I can't comfort you......"

He fell silent, before he sat down on the curbside, he hadn't felt like this in so long, this feeling of not belonging, this feeling of being lost. He hated it, he'd worked so hard to push it back. "You don't remember, so I'm not the one you love, and I can't be that right now, I know," Ryou commented. "It's been so long since I said these words to anyone. The last time was when I got rid of the Ring..."

He flinched, as if the other helf of himself was still there, still torturing him.

The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff