Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
I Aaron I[Returning Tamer] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Like my Digimon?
  Yes Gimme
  No i have a better one mwhuaaaaa
  No it's holy digimon who likes holy!!!!!!!!!?
  Yes holy digimon Rock
View Results

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 9:38 pm
I Aaron I
lief_7
I Aaron I
lief_7
I Aaron I
lief_7
So do you remember where you were RPing last? Or did you spend any time in The RP last time you were in the guild?
I'm 99% positive I rp'd but can't remember where I did it hahaha. also if i remember correctly I did a fair bit of battling.
Ah well that's cool. By battling do you mean with the dice rolls and HP and stuff? If so they have added a card battle system to it (not sure if that was during your time or not) I like card battles but it's kinda dead now sad
There's card battles? yeah it was dice rolling lol

Yep they took the basic battle system you knew and added cards to it, it's pretty fun, you can build your deck in the battle forum
I might have to check it out lol, and did you like your tip? I know it's not much these day inflation is rediculous

Ya it was awesome! Thanks, the item looked pretty cool, I don't think I've seen it before. I'll probably make an Avi with it tomorrow haha  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 9:48 pm
lief_7
Haha awesome, also I got gifted a 1b mythril coin what on earth do i do with it?  

I Aaron I

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 10:49 pm
I Aaron I
lief_7
Haha awesome, also I got gifted a 1b mythril coin what on earth do i do with it?
I think you can sell it for 1 bill, maybe from you inventory, probably in the market haha, it's a place holder I think  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 10:58 pm
lief_7
I Aaron I
lief_7
I think you can sell it for 1 bill, maybe from you inventory, probably in the market haha, it's a place holder I think
How boring haha  

I Aaron I

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2015 2:48 am
I Aaron I
lief_7
I Aaron I
lief_7
How boring haha

Basically, but oh well. Just another thing Gaia. Rated for us to put money in to sink the economy.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2015 3:30 am
lief_7
I Aaron I
lief_7
I Aaron I
lief_7
How boring haha

Basically, but oh well. Just another thing Gaia. Rated for us to put money in to sink the economy.
lol then remove 3 zero's from everything that'll sink the economy lol  

I Aaron I

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2015 4:53 am
I Aaron I
lief_7
I Aaron I
lief_7
I Aaron I
lief_7
How boring haha

lol then remove 3 zero's from everything that'll sink the economy lol

True but Gaia would be afraid of rage quitters, even though everything would be reliably the same haha  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2015 5:00 am
lief_7
Lol i guess that's true, though I just keep coming back to gaia it's always there it's like wonder how that's going haha, I remember back when I was on dial up and it'd take forever to load into a game so once I loaded up the puzzle I'd sit there for like hours just getting gold haha

Edit: also you see the nacho guy that's with my dna digivolve ominimon? Him I were best friends after meeting in this guild, He hasn't been on for over a year which makes me sad :c  

I Aaron I

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2015 5:36 am
I Aaron I
lief_7
Lol i guess that's true, though I just keep coming back to gaia it's always there it's like wonder how that's going haha, I remember back when I was on dial up and it'd take forever to load into a game so once I loaded up the puzzle I'd sit there for like hours just getting gold haha

Edit: also you see the nacho guy that's with my dna digivolve ominimon? Him I were best friends after meeting in this guild, He hasn't been on for over a year which makes me sad :c

Haha that's funny, good way to make some gold!

Well that's no fun, I was hoping he was still active, that's why I quoted him when I gave you the art. Sorry to hear that, I've had a lot of friends come and go, I try to get them back every once in a while (everyone comes back to Gaia eventually ) but most of the time they've moved on. But sometimes it works. Maybe if you quote him every once in a while one day he will see it and come back haha  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2015 6:21 am
lief_7
I Aaron I
lief_7

Well that's no fun, I was hoping he was still active, that's why I quoted him when I gave you the art. Sorry to hear that, I've had a lot of friends come and go, I try to get them back every once in a while (everyone comes back to Gaia eventually ) but most of the time they've moved on. But sometimes it works. Maybe if you quote him every once in a while one day he will see it and come back haha
Yeah well I had a war greymon he had a metal garurumon it was DNA Digivolve at first sight ahhaha  

I Aaron I

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2015 6:25 am
I Aaron I
lief_7
I Aaron I
lief_7

Yeah well I had a war greymon he had a metal garurumon it was DNA Digivolve at first sight ahhaha

Haha well of course, I guess if he ever comes back he can get the surprise of some animated art too smile

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2015 6:43 am
lief_7

I think he'd die from seeing inflation prices. Haha rofl  

I Aaron I

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2015 6:58 am
I Aaron I
lief_7

Can't disagree with that, this time last year a billion was still a lot, or maybe it changed just before this, anyways there was like one point where everything rose real fast, a million was still a good amount and a billion was impossible then all of the sudden almost over night a billion became obtainable then soon after that it became a good amount but not a ton. Rich people these days have trillions. I know even I'm worth 3 or 4 trillion now. It was a crazy increase.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2015 7:03 am
lief_7
I Aaron I
lief_7

Can't disagree with that, this time last year a billion was still a lot, or maybe it changed just before this, anyways there was like one point where everything rose real fast, a million was still a good amount and a billion was impossible then all of the sudden almost over night a billion became obtainable then soon after that it became a good amount but not a ton. Rich people these days have trillions. I know even I'm worth 3 or 4 trillion now. It was a crazy increase.
Well just from inflation alone when I got back my inventory was worth 100bil I was like what the.... then i got a box thing and it granted me 500mil i was like for serious?  

I Aaron I

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2015 7:09 am
I Aaron I
lief_7
I Aaron I
lief_7

Well just from inflation alone when I got back my inventory was worth 100bil I was like what the.... then i got a box thing and it granted me 500mil i was like for serious?

Haha nice, that's not so bad, it's been an issue for years but honestly all said other than the fact that the payouts are worthless and items worth less then 100mil are almost useless, this is the best it's been in a long time. It's just if you are new you're gonna have a hard time getting up there because there isn't a good way to get gold.

DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff