Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Chatterbox (Games, chat, et cetera)
[ Legion Of Helpers Guild ] - ZOMG Team ! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thoughts?
  I love it! Let me join! <3
  No thanks.
  Maybe......
View Results

Ronzalpha201

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 2:58 pm
so how exactly do you play? is the beta is already out for ticketholders? the last time i bought a ticket and equipped it, nothing happened...  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 5:52 pm
Oh it will happen when they realize the date for play zOMG and a few days before if you have the ticket they will announce that you can play it before all the people, still is not active for the moment the same occures with the ??? Ring.
.n_n.  

Zhadgon

Dapper Perfectionist

D-Day Dave

Tipsy Lunatic

5,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 7:06 pm
im in. starting a brand new mmo already with a group of people sounds like a good way to get things goin  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 7:55 pm
D-Day Dave
im in. starting a brand new mmo already with a group of people sounds like a good way to get things goin

in that case, you could join two clans and pop into either one whenever you feel like going to.  

Ronzalpha201

Ronzalpha201

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 1:19 pm
list updated  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 2:39 pm
Where is Kylie?  

Celes Xe

6,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Ronzalpha201

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 3:15 pm
Celes Xe
Where is Kylie?

...she sorta left gaia....  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 7:04 pm
... Why... ?  

Celes Xe

6,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Zhadgon

Dapper Perfectionist

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 7:09 pm
Well it was because of personal problems and she need to put a new goals in her life.
.n_n.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 7:12 pm
Oh, I see.  

Celes Xe

6,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Mulizak

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 7:17 pm
News Update

I got the latest issue of GameInformer(Gamestop's Magazine), and there is an ad about "play zOMG now." It means, in theory, it'll start up b/t now and October.

Be prepared. biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 8:44 pm
Mulizak
News Update

I got the latest issue of GameInformer(Gamestop's Magazine), and there is an ad about "play zOMG now." It means, in theory, it'll start up b/t now and October.

Be prepared. biggrin

well, i'm not going to join so early....it'll be overcrowded....  

Ronzalpha201

okiedokoro

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 7:41 pm
Ronzalpha201
Mulizak
News Update

Be prepared. biggrin

I don't know about that.... although there will be a definite overcrowding of noobish beginners (including me), many of the single players will be weeded out while those with experience/ in groups will be farther along and will far outstrip the lone noobs....! So... yeah... while the beginning areas will be overcrowded, more advanced areas will likely not be so. But then again, I could be wrong, as I often am... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 7:59 pm
blazingbeowolf
Ronzalpha201
Mulizak
News Update

Be prepared. biggrin

I don't know about that.... although there will be a definite overcrowding of noobish beginners (including me), many of the single players will be weeded out while those with experience/ in groups will be farther along and will far outstrip the lone noobs....! So... yeah... while the beginning areas will be overcrowded, more advanced areas will likely not be so. But then again, I could be wrong, as I often am... sweatdrop

it WILL be crowded...except for those bots people almost instantaneously make...those will beat the game in a matter of days....  

Ronzalpha201

OakbingNoona

Timid Bunny

4,100 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 8:06 pm
Ronzalpha201
blazingbeowolf
Ronzalpha201
Mulizak
News Update

Be prepared. biggrin

it WILL be crowded...except for those bots people almost instantaneously make...those will beat the game in a matter of days....

ya.... i guess so... thats what sucks about mmo, too much hacking...  
Chatterbox (Games, chat, et cetera)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff