Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Under the Crimson Moon (open to all)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Let the Rp begin...
  Yay!
View Results

Aradia Helevorn

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 6:07 pm
her eyes widened, hearing the tension. she only went on in caution. "Well you mostly. i mean, what caught my attention was not only that fact that you look absolutly peternatural but the fact that you are what i saw in my head when i first read the description of the vampire, like i had seen you before and i knew your name. also, thats what she said he was and she was a test of loyalty, to see if he would kill another of purity..." she shook her head. "I'm sorry, i should not have said anything, this is upsetting you." she couldn't deny the fact that she was curious why but she deturmindly looked him in the eyes, holding his attention.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 6:11 pm
"It's not that I'm... angry. I mean, I am, but not at you for ever mentioning it. It's just... being what we are, and trying so hard to stop ourselves sometimes. It's just not good when you're the one that falls off the wagon, and has to face what a mistake you are." he explained.  

FigTreeDoctor

Aradia Helevorn

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 6:20 pm
she looked at him with wide eyes, "mistake? she was in there for days because he wouldn't do it. he didn't know it was a test of any kind. that isn't bad." she replied saying it in third person even though she was almost sure that this was the same person. he was taking things too personally. "and to me that means he had mercy and respect for life, her's but she knew that he would cave, her blood had sung to him so instead she took her life." she looked down wondering about his thoughts, what was hidden behind that tortured mask.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 6:26 pm
"We're not all like that!" he shouted. "We're not all chivalrous, or merciful! I'll be damned if I ever was!"
His voice reverberated off the trees, and his hair was beginning to stand on end.
"Maybe this guy was, but the REST of us, we don't really care! I don't even know what compelled me to save you! You're a HUMAN GIRL! I could've easily ripped your heart out and drank your blood! But I didn't. I didn't, and I don't know why! I mean, look at my eyes! They have red in them! I've tasted human blood recently! Does it scare you?"  

FigTreeDoctor

Aradia Helevorn

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 6:36 pm
her eyes widened and then filled with tears, but not out of fear, no she was too stuborn for that, but out of regret. he might as well have been screaming that they were the same person and she had caused him pain. she lowered her head, silent streams of silver pearl fell over her pale cheeks, she caused him pain. unbearable pain although she wasn't entirely sure why besides that she had spoken. she swollowed hard and looked up at him, her face set although his might make god himself shake in fear if there ever was or is one. "I'm scared that i've hurt you." she replied and another silver shot tear fell down her face. she tried to stand. she was not welcome there. she had already caused too much but she would live, that kind of effort would not be undone.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 6:39 pm
Piper moaned and dropped to his knees, putting his face in his hands.
"Oh, God, I'm sorry." he said, moving silently towards her.
With a forever untrembling hand, he brushed the tears off her face, not knowing why he bothered, but with no indication of why not.  

FigTreeDoctor

Aradia Helevorn

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 6:50 pm
she paused, shocked that not only did he stop her but touched his icy fingers to her face and looked him in the eyes. "I know that person was you, i knew it the moment i laid eyes on you and knew your name." she took a deep breath. "but somthing about me hurts you. is it because i know?" she asked oblivious to any other idea of what it could be. "I don't even understand how i know these things." she pleaded. "It all just came into my head. i don't understand." her head began to hurt, the past memories comming to her like visions. and thats all she figured they were. she didn't know of the connection between her and the being that wrote the diary, she being the exact replica of the dead.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 6:53 pm
Piper paused, his frozen fingers lingering on her cheekbone. He trailed them down so they rested on her lips, then proceded to memorize the rest of her face.
"I remember so much, but nothing at the same time." he whispered, smiling. "It doesn't hurt so bad, actually."  

FigTreeDoctor

Aradia Helevorn

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 6:58 pm
she paused, eyes wide with realization on her face. he was memorizing her face, comparing it because it was familiar. He reconized her in a way that she did him. "no, i can't be. she was supose to be beautiful, i can not be her incarnate..." but no other explination made any sense. and even though her mind struggled with it, in her heart she felt that it was true.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 7:02 pm
Piper rested either of his hands on the side of her face. "But you are, love." he said quietly. "You are mine. Always have been. But never so beautiful." he added with a smile.  

FigTreeDoctor

Aradia Helevorn

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 7:08 pm
nothing but shock filled her face. her mind was raching as well as her heart. is that why he couldn't kill lytharia, he was attached to her? is that why he couldn't let her die, the resembelence. but they wern't exactly the same. she had lived a different life but underneith, her soul was the same. she couldn't help but throw her arms around him suddenly, breaking a barrior that she never did. no one touched her, ever and yet she threw herself into the arms of a vampire. That made up her mind that it was true, she seemed to have a death wish.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 7:13 pm
Piper froze for a moment, but quickly wrapped his arms around her waist.
"You're not afraid?" he asked, pressing his lips to her neck.  

FigTreeDoctor

Aradia Helevorn

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 7:17 pm
she took a deep breath, shivering from his cold touch. her mind told her to run, instincts said the same but her heart kept her there, holding onto him like her life depended on it. "Of course i am." she replied honestly. "but my feelings, my heart is stronger." she replied. she wanted to stay with him, learn about him as Lytharia had wanted to. she too wondered what lay behind that hard face to the warm part he swears he don't have but displays it with such vigilence.

((g2g and it might be a bit before i can get on again. but i will asap))  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 7:22 pm
"Oh, really?" he whispered into her skin. "You're shaking an awful lot, my love. Do you want me to stop?"

((HURRY! It's so boring here when tennis practice get's rained out...))  

FigTreeDoctor

Aradia Helevorn

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 9:11 am
((i'm trying to get on as often as i can. it's just my mom's house is where i use the comp and she's leaving for the weekend. so i might be able to on sunday at the inlaws house but i can't promise for how long.))

she smiled slightly and shook her head, "It's just, you're so cold..." she said with lack of a better word. "and how are we going to explain things to your companion?" she asked, curiosity on her face and in her voice.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff