Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply TV Shows
Heroes Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HEROES?!
  ...Is awesome!
  ...Is, OK...
  ...Not for me...
  You know, I have never seen it...
  oooh, shiny, GOLD!
View Results

xTx Monty xTx

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 7:14 pm
just watched the new one and
from my point of view Ando not going
to be sticking with Hiro as his boy wonder
and Matt Parkman got the gift to paint the future or just his own
but this season gonna change a lot  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 10:10 am

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

That EP was amazing!
Yea, Ando seems to me like he wants to be more independent, not follow Hiro's orders anymore..

What do you all think of the Speedster, Daphene?

Right the painting looked like her/??

♠ ◊ ♣ ♥

Octaru250
Crew

Nikolai Tesla

Ice-Cold Vegetarian

35,365 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 4:19 pm
The first two episodes this season carried on last season's suck, but tonight was a bit better. For the first time ever, I'm actually curious to see where Sylar will go instead of wishing the whole time someone would find a way to kill him. There was generally less stupid in tonight's episode, which helps. I am missing Mohinder's chest, but not his brain damaged crazy and the painfully unskilled Maya actress.

My concerns about the racism and sexism are growing though. The two most powerful mutants? White men. Next most powerful hero? Hiro, still a man, though not white at least. 5 most dangerous villains? Men, all but one white. Seriously, not one woman was incarcerated on level 5? Not one? Tonight underlined the shortage of brown people in general this season, by having the non-white population be Hiro/Ando and two scenes with Jessica's son. That's it. No copycat girl, no Nichelle Nichols. No Mohinder and the loathsome Maya. One face the whole episode darker than Ando's.

Also, the one gay character from season one, was suddenly made straight as the actor's publicist decided he couldn't play a gay teen and still do... whatever the other project was. he was a normal teen anyway. There's not one LBGTQ hero in the world? not even an LBGTQ human friend or lover? Really? This despite the nigh marital relationship Matt and Mohinder had in season two. I'm not asking for full representation here, but a single character who is notplain vanilla cis and/or straight. Throw me a bone here.

Is it really just me wondering where all the really powerful woman superheroes are? Am I the only one longing for a little more diversity?  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 5:21 pm
Nonesuch42
The first two episodes this season carried on last season's suck, but tonight was a bit better. For the first time ever, I'm actually curious to see where Sylar will go instead of wishing the whole time someone would find a way to kill him. There was generally less stupid in tonight's episode, which helps. I am missing Mohinder's chest, but not his brain damaged crazy and the painfully unskilled Maya actress.

My concerns about the racism and sexism are growing though. The two most powerful mutants? White men. Next most powerful hero? Hiro, still a man, though not white at least. 5 most dangerous villains? Men, all but one white. Seriously, not one woman was incarcerated on level 5? Not one? Tonight underlined the shortage of brown people in general this season, by having the non-white population be Hiro/Ando and two scenes with Jessica's son. That's it. No copycat girl, no Nichelle Nichols. No Mohinder and the loathsome Maya. One face the whole episode darker than Ando's.

Also, the one gay character from season one, was suddenly made straight as the actor's publicist decided he couldn't play a gay teen and still do... whatever the other project was. he was a normal teen anyway. There's not one LBGTQ hero in the world? not even an LBGTQ human friend or lover? Really? This despite the nigh marital relationship Matt and Mohinder had in season two. I'm not asking for full representation here, but a single character who is notplain vanilla cis and/or straight. Throw me a bone here.

Is it really just me wondering where all the really powerful woman superheroes are? Am I the only one longing for a little more diversity?

Woah it just a tv show why so serious......
and beside their another couple of season left so who knows
you just might get your wish and get a villainous women

but yea speedster does look like that one chick in the painting
but Ando gonna prolly switch sides or go solo or just head back japan and work in his cubic area lol. but idk we should just see But what i wanna know is who speedster selling the formula to, to me i think she selling it
Mohinder Suresh to me anyone else on the same boat  

xTx Monty xTx

Asha2188

Eloquent Cat

18,590 Points
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Prepared for Liftoff 50
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 7:19 pm
I watched the new episode yesterday and I'm completely lost what is going on. Why is Sylar playing nice and what the hell is up with Parker and I thought Niki was dead so is this chick that looks like her. Can anyone explain any of this to me because I'm totally lost.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 10:33 pm
Sylar got caught and is playing nice because Mamma Petrelli claims she's his real Mother. Niki is dead. That is a political consultant who is likely her clone. Parker realized future Peter wasn't now Peter using his detectin' skills. Future peter teleported him to the desert to get him out of the way and stop him from talking.  

Niran_Betta_Fish

Swashbuckling Man-Lover

37,190 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Waffles! 25

Asha2188

Eloquent Cat

18,590 Points
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Prepared for Liftoff 50
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 5:22 am
Niran_Betta_Fish
Sylar got caught and is playing nice because Mamma Petrelli claims she's his real Mother. Niki is dead. That is a political consultant who is likely her clone. Parker realized future Peter wasn't now Peter using his detectin' skills. Future peter teleported him to the desert to get him out of the way and stop him from talking.

Thanks that totally clears it up for me I must not have been paying close enough attention when I was watching it. I'm excited about tonights episode I hope it's good biggrin .  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 2:10 pm
Is anyone here an Adam fangirl?
Lol, just his accent makes me melt.

Yeah, I dislike Peter. He is a moronic box of rocks. Maya is annoying as well. Stupid ******** boo-hoo-goo.

Lol, I am a Nathan-Mohinder-Matt-Sylar-HRG-Adam-Claude-Ando fangirl..

^^  

Darkqueen48

Quack Quack Mutherducker

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 12:41 pm
Darkqueen48

Yeah, I dislike Peter. He is a moronic box of rocks. Maya is annoying as well. Stupid ******** boo-hoo-goo.

^^

I love Adam!

last episode was fckde up. YOU CAN'T KILL ANDO! SERIOUSLY, YOU JUST CAN'T.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 12:41 pm
i havent seen it in a while but other than that it is good  

Flow3r_Child

Quack Quack Mutherducker

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 12:50 pm
geez Sylar became such as freaking softee! Peter just beat the crap out of him!  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 9:44 pm
well either way peter has no powers so he ******** he dad has the ultimate sap powers abilites better sylar instead of killing he just points and bams no powers but i think speedster way to confused and hiro just annoying  

xTx Monty xTx

Durrenn

Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 9:46 am
Good Sylar is awesome. He's gone from one of my least favorites to one of my favorites.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 4:22 pm
OMG! I just luv Heroes! Its so suspenseful and kinda scary bc of all the blood and how Claire heals herself.. YUCK but anyways I still LOVEEEEEEEE the show blaugh  

Divapop_princess111

Darkqueen48

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 6:26 pm
xLongIis4loversx
Darkqueen48

^^

I love Adam!

last episode was fckde up. YOU CAN'T KILL ANDO! SERIOUSLY, YOU JUST CAN'T.

xD

Are you rather upset with how they (Highlight: killed him off?!)?

Ando's gonna have pwnage powers soon. I betcha.

Sylar as a dad making waffles has to be the cutest image ever.

xD  
TV Shows

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces