AGE || Cub

FATHER || Mauja
MOTHER || Kweupe
SIBLINGS || Abhishri, Mbwanwitu, Kronos, Kitisho
MATE || None
OFFSPRING || None

PRIDE || Rogue
RANK || -

PERSONALITY || Halali - or Hal for short - is a slightly odd cub. He's a very active, boisterous, playful cub who loves nothing more than to play tag with his siblings and roll about in the mud. But at the same time, he tries to hide a secret - he's afraid of sleeping. Every night Halali will always be the one that stays up the latest, doing numerous things to try a stop himself falling asleep. Inevitably he does, and immediately after waking the next morning he'll often be irritable and moody. It'd be safe to say he has a rather vivid imagination, his mind plagued with nightmares both when he's asleep and when he's awake. He sees evil lions and cheetahs coming to steal him away from his family and it scares him terribly. Because of this he has a rather irrational fear of any species other than cheetahs, but because of his pride he'll often try to hide this - although, admittedly, it's rather difficult to hide when you're keeping as far away from any lions as you can. Yes, Halali is a little paranoid, which he probably gained from his mother, but he tries to hide all of it, afraid of being called silly or stupid. It's quite an unlikely thing to happen in real life, but for the young cheetah male it's a very real fear, and the main reason he sticks so close to his mother all the time.

ASSSIGNED COLOUR || #BC9752
RECEIVED || RP Contest, run by Ree and Polette

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 11:27 am
H A L A L I
'He doesn't sleep'

Current Role-plays

None

Halted Role-plays

None

Finished Role-plays

None

* - used for breeding

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 11:38 am
I L Y A S
'Elijah'

User Image

NAME || Ilyas
MEANING || Elijah
GENDER || Male
SPECIES || Lion
AGE || Cub

FATHER || Faiz
MOTHER || Tuliua
SIBLINGS || Zeki'Ilhami, Farrah, ???, ???
MATE || None
OFFSPRING || None

PRIDE || Ukuucha'Wafalme
RANK || Pesar

PERSONALITY || Ilyas takes after his father, in that he's rather protective over his younger siblings, always trying to be the big boy that's old enough to make his own decisions. However, in the process it's not unknown for him to become rather bossy, and even a little big-headed - but in the end, he really does care about his siblings and wants the best for them. He's swift and decisive, gentle to his sisters but not afraid to put them in his place should they step out of it, just like any other female - the only exception is his mother. Il would never talk down to his mother. Il's a very impatient boy, always wanting to be doing something, never wanting to be bored. He's gained his mother's sharp mind, and his only goal in life is to make his Papa proud.

ASSSIGNED COLOUR || #45ABCE
RECEIVED || Tuliua breeding

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 11:39 am
I L Y A S
'Elijah'

Current Role-plays

None

Halted Role-plays

None

Finished Role-plays

Look what I found, Momma! - Ilyas x Tuliua
Surprise! - Ilyas x Farrah

* - used for breeding

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 1:25 pm
N I L I U A
'Blue Murder'

User Image

NAME || Niliua
MEANING || Blue Murder
GENDER || Female
SPECIES || Lion
AGE || Adult

FATHER || Unknown
MOTHER || Unknown
SIBLINGS || None
MATE || None
OFFSPRING || None

PRIDE || Aikanaro'hini
RANK || Yana'hine

PERSONALITY || Niliua - or Nil, for short - is a quiet, observant females who prefers to examine the behaviour of others from the sidelines rather than actually get involved herself. Noble and strong of mind, Nil isn't one to give in easily, and has a steely determination that many will struggle to match. She generally speaks only when spoken to, keeping opinions to herself and allowing others to get on with their lives. She has a somewhat closer relationship with Rhaen, speaking freely around her leader when the others have retired for the night, and willingly offering her advice and observations, so as to help in any way she can. She's a clever girl, sly, cunning and deceptive, and one should never mistake her quiet nature for being shy. She isn't afraid to offer a growl or to show the demon in her, happy to get her claws out for any means and often swiping at those who should underestimate her. She prefers to company of females to males - generally as she can relate more to them, and feels she can trust them more.

ASSSIGNED COLOUR || #22142E
RECEIVED || Aikanaro'hini RP Contest

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 1:26 pm
N I L I U A
'Blue Murder'

Current Role-plays

None

Halted Role-plays

None

Finished Role-plays

Learning Her First Lesson - Niliua x Porerol Sol

* - used for breeding

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 1:54 pm
D E I M O S
'Terror - also a moon of Mars'

User Image

NAME || Deimos
MEANING || Terror - also a moon of Mars
GENDER || Male
SPECIES || Lion
AGE || Cub

FATHER || Suijin (x)
MOTHER || Ivie'lingwa (x)
SIBLINGS || -, -, -
MATE || None
OFFSPRING || None

PRIDE || Rogue
RANK || -

PERSONALITY || Whereas Charon is the caring twin, Deimos is more loving and eager to please. He doesn't really mind whether you're happy or injured, as long as you're pleased with him and loves him. He's a rather dim cub, certainly not the next Einstein, and rather guillible to boot. But he does love his brother dearly, and absolutely idolises his father, following him around and trying to get his attention, and eventually, hopefully his praise.

ASSSIGNED COLOUR || #9BAEB4
RECEIVED || Breeding Gift from Kim and Nux

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 1:55 pm
D E I M O S
'Terror - also a moon of Mars'

Current Role-plays

None

Halted Role-plays

None

Finished Role-plays

None

* - used for breeding

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 4:31 am
H I A R I
'Free Will'

User Image

NAME || Hiari
MEANING || Free Will
TIANXIA NAME || Zhen Shì
MEANING || True Warrior
GENDER || Male
SPECIES || Lion
AGE || Cub

FATHER || Yen Ha (x)
MOTHER || Kumbuka (x)
SIBLINGS || Ustadi (twin), -
MATE || None
OFFSPRING || None

PRIDE || Tianxia ; East House
RANK || Youth

PERSONALITY || Hiari is a bit of an oddball, particularly in the East House of Tianxia. Whilst the house is known for the wisdom and knowledge held by many of it's members, it'd be fair to say that Hiari isn't the brightest bulb in the box. He often confuses words and his sentences will come out wrong, but he'll continue on nevertheless and pretend he hasn't noticed. He's a boisterous cub - whilst his twin brother might be eagerly reading the records his mother keeps, Hiari wil be bounding around after a rabbit, or getting himself covered in mud whilst trying and failing to climb a tree. Hiari himself knows that he doesn't fit into the house, and in his heart he knows that he doesn't belong - he himself dreams of growing up a soldier, or guard. But he loves his family dearly, and tries his best to fit in so as to make them proud.

ASSSIGNED COLOUR || #CFCF3A
RECEIVED || Kumbuka breeding

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 4:31 am
H I A R I
'Free Will'

Current Role-plays

None

Halted Role-plays

None

Finished Role-plays

Here Comes Trouble - Hiari x Siyo

* - used for breeding

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 4:37 am
M Z U K A ' H I L A
'Trick Spirit'

User Image

NAME || Mzuka'Hila
MEANING || Trick Spirit
GENDER || Female
SPECIES || Lionness
AGE || Adult

FATHER || Unknown
MOTHER || Unknown
SIBLINGS || Unknown
MATE || Faiz
OFFSPRING || None

PRIDE || Ukuucha'Wafalme
RANK || Beybanu (to Faiz)

PERSONALITY || Spunky to a tee, one wouldn't refer to Mzuka as a particularly compliant lionness. But neither is she rebellious, sitting somewhere in the middle. Mzu finds her fun and amusement by testing where the boundaries of her Pad lies, constantly pushing and tugging at them by flirting with other males, or taking her time about carrying out orders. However, once she's found those boundaries she makes sure to stay firmly inside them, instead finding loopholes and other ways to tease her male. She's actually a fairly loving lionness, showing affection to those she cares about through nuzzles and purrs, a more serious, compassionate side often showing through her more spunky exterior. Mzuka is an intelligent, somewhat sly girl, and will often try to get herself out of trouble by blaming others. However, she'll always come running back to her male, and has been known to get rather jealous, despite the fact that the pride is based on the foundations of a male 'owning' multiple females.

ASSSIGNED COLOUR || #5997CA
RECEIVED || Customs, thanks to Reeshie proxying

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 4:38 am
M Z U K A ' H I L A
'Trick Spirit'

Current Role-plays

None

Halted Role-plays

None

Finished Role-plays

My Darling - Mzu x Faiz
An Interesting Meeting - Mzu x Tuliua