Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Main Forum
The Gamers' Promised Land - Revised Social Rules Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jonnnn

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 3:06 pm
Shigeru K
nitnit
Well, someone edited my post on page 2 to include "listen douche". I'm assuming it's shigeru since he argued with me over this rule on AIM, not to mention he hasn't dont much around here, so he's demoted.

Also, demidom, consider yourself warned if you're still here for yelling "******** you" at everyone.

Considering that I hated when people edited my post, I don't see how it can be me. I honestly thought Jon.

I've already talked to nit about this. It wasnt me.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 3:44 pm
nitnit
Demidom
nitnit
Well, someone edited my post on page 2 to include "listen douche". I'm assuming it's shigeru since he argued with me over this rule on AIM, not to mention he hasn't dont much around here, so he's demoted.

Also, demidom, consider yourself warned if you're still here for yelling "******** you" at everyone.

I didn't yell it, if I had it would of had an exclamation mark at the end like... ******** YOU! or ******** you! But I just put it in caps for emphasis. Wow you really need to learn your English.

How about this nitwit

Nitwit, this is your first warning mister. Clean up your room and take out the trash.

banned for being a scrub

Oh please you can make ***** jokes but I can't say the word ******** priorities, and besides I'm just going to keep making posts like this till you eventually ban me. I'm surprised you haven't done so already.  

Demidom

Demidom

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 3:45 pm
tehdrummer
demidom, you should turn 13 then gb2 the ***** who sexually abused you growing up, and take your beef up with him.

nitnit, you're a walrus tickling mustache feeling pickle eating wink wack smacky wack packer.... gtfo.

also, dicks.

And this doesn't even make sense.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 3:55 pm
Demidom
tehdrummer
demidom, you should turn 13 then gb2 the ***** who sexually abused you growing up, and take your beef up with him.

nitnit, you're a walrus tickling mustache feeling pickle eating wink wack smacky wack packer.... gtfo.

also, dicks.

Something tells me it was not supposed to.

Also, I would have banned you already if the guild system didnt suck so much. Search bar says you're not a member, and I'm not shifting through 70 pages of names to find you. mad  

Jonnnn

Shigeru the Hero

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 6:09 pm
Jonnnn
Shigeru K
nitnit

Considering that I hated when people edited my post, I don't see how it can be me. I honestly thought Jon.

I can't think of anyone outside of us who pull this s**t though.

Therefore, Bluix must've turned.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 6:26 pm
Shigeru K
Jonnnn
Shigeru K
nitnit

I'm pretty sure the Bluix/Slasher clan has always had a hidden initiative in this guild. This is only a step forward in figuring out what it is.  

Jonnnn

Shigeru the Hero

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 6:29 pm
Jonnnn
Shigeru K
Jonnnn
Shigeru K
nitnit

I'm pretty sure the Bluix/Slasher clan has always had a hidden initiative in this guild. This is only a step forward in figuring out what it is.
Now that I have been stripped of my powers, the GPL's defence is only so strong against the risk of a hostile takeover.

Wait.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 7:57 pm
Wtf how did demidom post. It said non member. -_0

Anyways, it was most likely jon or shigeru, and I know for a fact that Jon likes shigeru on the crew and he would have vouched for you like he has in the past. Or jon hates you now.  

nitnit
Captain

tehdrummer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 2:29 pm
Demidom
tehdrummer

also, dicks.

Oh?  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 2:46 pm
Just so everyone knows, a f*****t is a bunch of dry wood meant for fire. It got meant to be used to insult people because it referred to them being worthless enough to be burned like firewood.  

Drake_XIV

Malevolent Duelist

5,850 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • PvP 200

nitnit
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 3:06 pm
I thought it was referring to when homosexual people were burned like said bundles of wood.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 4:26 pm
nitnit
I thought it was referring to when homosexual people were burned like said bundles of wood.

Yes, that too.  

Drake_XIV

Malevolent Duelist

5,850 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • PvP 200
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash