Jayce and Lucien's Suite Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Barmy Bunny

Shy Bunny

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 8:11 am
She had been quietly sipping her wine, listening to Mayung and Jayce talk about things she didn't fully understand, until Darkness arrived. His appearance was so sudden, she almost dropped her glass, choking on the wine and spilling it down her front.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 1:04 pm
Jayce had an ear to ear grin. It is true I did not use my entire arsenal in that spar. But the fact is that it was just that: a spar. I felt no need to go all out. Grinning even wider, he gestured at the unopened doors and windows. Besides, I rather admire Darkness's abilities. He saw Usagi's expression and his grin faded. I'm sorry. Here. He pulled a silk handkerchief from his breast pocket and gave it to her. Wine stains are notorious for their longevity if you do not remove them quickly.  

Melkore The Bard

Barmy Bunny

Shy Bunny

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 2:47 pm
Blushing, she took the offered handkerchief. "Thankyou..." she murmured. "I'm just pleased it didn't go on the carpet, I would have felt really bad then." Glancing away, she began to wipe at the stain, trying to get it out.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 4:15 am
Mayung then went up, and said "I'll be right back, i go change my clothes, they feel, well, out of date." Then Mayung made a small smile, and left to his room.
Few minutes later, Mayung came back with a brown jacket, pants and shoes. What made him more remarkable was the strange dark book he had on his hand "Well, this changes some things. When i fought Darkness, i saw he used his magic to defeat me, so i'm training as a mage now. This book is a present of my father, whom died when I killed him..."  

GlORGlO

Naughty Sex Symbol

11,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Party Animal 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

GlORGlO

Naughty Sex Symbol

11,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Party Animal 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 1:37 pm
After a while of silence, Mayung then said "In fact Jayce... My name isn't Mayung, it's my middle name. My true name is Meischershmidt, known as Meischer. I am a vampire of Germany, I got transfered into the castle from my village when... well, i went berserk" Meischer said with an evil grin "I was known there as 'The Dark Fürher' , because my family's rank was king, Fürher in german. Of course, we didn't assist Hitler in his work, we in fact defended the jews."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 2:57 pm
"Kaiser is king," Usagi murmured, without looking up. The book disturbed her. "Führer is more accurately leader." Her hands rushed to her mouth when she realised what she'd said, blushing brightly. "I...I'm sorry....that was rude of me..."  

Barmy Bunny

Shy Bunny

Melkore The Bard

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 8:52 pm
Jayce couldn't put his finger on it. Usagi was timid, but beneath the humble exterior he could sense a dormant power. He had it. Has anything unexplainable ever happened to you Usagi? Something.....Magical almost? Anything unexplainable yet real?  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 12:34 am
"What like?" she asked, confused. "I...I have a lot of accidents, things break a lot...but nothng magical..."  

Barmy Bunny

Shy Bunny

Melkore The Bard

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 3:37 pm
Jayce knew that power. He was too familiar with it to be mistaken. You have a latent power Usagi. He said seriously. You have the power of Necromancy in you.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 4:25 pm
She stared at him, surprised and unsure. Looking into his eyes though, she realised she knew enough to know he was being serious, and shivered in horror. "I...I can't..."  

Barmy Bunny

Shy Bunny

Melkore The Bard

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 5:40 pm
Yes. It was there. He had fought with and alongside too many Necromancers to not detect that latent power. Maybe you can't based on your morals, but you can based on that power. It is there. And I think I know someone who can teach you to harness that power.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 12:45 am
Looking at him, her face a mixture of fear and hope, she asked "If...If I do learn...will...ill the accidents stop?"  

Barmy Bunny

Shy Bunny

Melkore The Bard

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 2:03 pm
Jayce thought a moment. Maybe. Maybe not. But I do know this: If you learn the art of Necromancy, you will have a way of defending yourself that many do not.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 12:19 am
She sighed, shivering slightly. "I never thought I needed defending until I came here," she said sadly, glancing at teh floor. "But...I will learn. The chance to stop ruining everything is worth taking."  

Barmy Bunny

Shy Bunny

Melkore The Bard

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 11:09 am
Jayce nodded. The only problem is that the individual I have in mind to teach you is not very.......receptive.... of me at the moment.  
Member Rooms (Personal Rooms)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff