Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Super Smash Bros. Discussion and Battling
Brawl wi-fi league season 1 matchups! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ravemaster47

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 12:20 pm
today is the last day for round one! battle your opponnents! i've only seen dead cell and echoplex posting results.

kaptain pretty has won his match due to his opponnent being grounded. and i have no word from psycoace. i have tried to contact fieryblaze multiple times, he has not yet replied.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 12:54 pm
I lost to Hyrulewarriorx, way to good for me. I tried though xp  

Deathguiser

nitnit
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 2:29 pm
Deathguiser

told ya.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 2:50 pm
Deathguiser

Thats not how you lose in brawl.
Let me fix your post.

Deathguiser
I lost to Hyrulewarriorx, but he actually sucks. He was really laggy and I tripped into smash attacks like six times. ******** lagger scrub.

I can edit your op to this if you want?  

Jonnnn

[Mortal Angel]

O.G. Elder

7,550 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 6:05 pm
Lawl, good one Jon. Oh hey, this is weird, but I was commenting on someones profile and this came up, kinda reminded me of your avatar Jon, just throwin it out there....weird huh?
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 6:07 pm
Team 1 is overpowered crying

Man I have been gone from the Interwebz for a long time, ya guys started Brawl league and didnt even invited me.  

Pachulo

nitnit
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 6:09 pm
Sign ups were going on for a solid 3 months. It was pretty ridiculous actually. (Hence darkslasher's demotion)  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 6:14 pm
nitnit
Sign ups were going on for a solid 3 months. It was pretty ridiculous actually. (Hence darkslasher's demotion)

Yeah you demoted a lot of people (including myself) but its a good thing since half of those Mods (like me) didnt really do s**t.  

Pachulo

nitnit
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 6:15 pm
Yup.

We're down to me, jon, deathguiser, knight, and bluix. Knight kind of disappeared and needs to return.

Still accepting applications =D  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 6:18 pm
Nah its cool, I tend to disappear randomly ninja

So I would be a shitty mod, but I am thinking of going steady with the Internets again, since I got a job at an office so I got a computer in fron of me all the time and my works its not to hard and since I am good I usually finish like 1 or 2 hours early so I get to play on the internets mrgreen  

Pachulo

Pachulo

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 6:19 pm
Also what happened to Shigeru K, I liked him he was such a douche to everyone XD  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 6:20 pm
He still posts. He was demoted for not doing anything useful / probably editing some posts of mine.  

nitnit
Captain

ravemaster47

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 9:58 pm
round one is over!

the results are:

echoplex vs. dead cell

echoplex- 1 win and 2 losses

dead cell- 2 wins and 1 loss

------------------------------------------------'
47pwnsjoo vs. provo

due to provo being innactive, and multiple attempts to contact other members.... the results turned out like this:

rave vs. fieryblaze000- rave wins(fieryblaze never logged on gaia on saturday to brawl me)

kaptain pretty vs.his opponnent(dun remember who it was...) was grounded and couldn't play. so kaptain won by default.

psychoace vs. his opponnent, comes out to a draw. neither player posted or contacted me.

47pwnsj00-2 wins 1 draw

provo team-2 losses and 1 draw

i will have round two set up tomorrow. also, i'm subbing psychoace for darkgannon15.

on a side not, pm me or post in here somewhere if you dexide to sub someone.  
Super Smash Bros. Discussion and Battling

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff