Konoha Forest Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[Solid]

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 1:33 am
NeoNexus
-Risu's eyes were wide with disbelief as he saw the kunai land between his toes, making his foot stick to the ground. He turned his head as he heard the explosion as well, in time to see another Solid explode above him.-

"What in the...?!"

-Risu couldn't think of any way out, seeing as his own Chakra levels were now incredibly low, so bent down and plucked the four kunai from the ground and readyed himself to try and fend off the onslaught of weaponry.-

Solid watched his quick reaction in this dire situation as he spoke aloud
Faster!
The Kunais where closing in on him quickly  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 1:44 am
-Risu brought up the kunai and began twirling them on his fingers as Solid shouted, "Faster!" to him, one on each index finger, and the others on both his pinky fingers, the unused fingers tucking themselves under his thumbs. Risu steeled himself and dodged right, the first few kunai thudding into the ground where he was. Three clangs and a little pain in the next few seconds, as he deflected three kunai with his spinning ones, a forth slicing him on the cheek as he narrowly dodges that. From afar, it looked as if he were performing a dance instead of dodging kunai, his feet moving quickly, his upper body trying to keep up.-

"Why didn't I stay hidden as the kunai, dammit? And how the heck did he get his replications to take TWO hits?"

-The shriek of metal kept such thoughts out of his head as he swiped at another wave of kunai, more pain now searing through his hands as the clashing steel started to put great strain upon his bones and muscles. Clangs and slashes and sheiks and scrapes were the order of the day as he danced from side to side, trying to evade the waves of weapons.-

NeoNexus

[Solid]

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 5:17 am
NeoNexus
-Risu brought up the kunai and began twirling them on his fingers as Solid shouted, "Faster!" to him, one on each index finger, and the others on both his pinky fingers, the unused fingers tucking themselves under his thumbs. Risu steeled himself and dodged right, the first few kunai thudding into the ground where he was. Three clangs and a little pain in the next few seconds, as he deflected three kunai with his spinning ones, a forth slicing him on the cheek as he narrowly dodges that. From afar, it looked as if he were performing a dance instead of dodging kunai, his feet moving quickly, his upper body trying to keep up.-

"Why didn't I stay hidden as the kunai, dammit? And how the heck did he get his replications to take TWO hits?"

-The shriek of metal kept such thoughts out of his head as he swiped at another wave of kunai, more pain now searing through his hands as the clashing steel started to put great strain upon his bones and muscles. Clangs and slashes and sheiks and scrapes were the order of the day as he danced from side to side, trying to evade the waves of weapons.-

Solid was waiting for it and just like that the magic happened
BOOM!
Risu tripped the smallest of wire layed across the ground at his feet. With Kunais coming him, and a few explosions around him Solid smircked as the boy feared for his life  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 10:26 pm
-And indeed he did. Explosions were now ringing in his ears, distracting them from their job of listening for the sounds of kunai dropping from the sky. Desperate for a plan, Risu flung the four kunai off his hands upwards as best he could, sending them spinning upwards at their next targets. Quickly, he brought his hands together to form a hand seal and concentrated only for a brief moment.-

"HENGE!"

-A puff of smoke later, Risu was gone, but now a new wave of kunai pierced through the smoke, looking as if they had hit him where he would have been.-

((I'm gonna wait for a reaction, aren't I evil? twisted For OOC purposes though, he's transformed into a kunai.))  

NeoNexus

[Solid]

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 3:40 am
NeoNexus
-And indeed he did. Explosions were now ringing in his ears, distracting them from their job of listening for the sounds of kunai dropping from the sky. Desperate for a plan, Risu flung the four kunai off his hands upwards as best he could, sending them spinning upwards at their next targets. Quickly, he brought his hands together to form a hand seal and concentrated only for a brief moment.-

"HENGE!"

-A puff of smoke later, Risu was gone, but now a new wave of kunai pierced through the smoke, looking as if they had hit him where he would have been.-

-_-
Solid watched all the Kunais pass by as one insignificant one fell to the ground

I guess they don't train Genin as sharp as they used to
Solid then poped something with his thumb into mid-air and caught it with his teeth as he swallowed  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 7:56 am
*POOF!*

-That insignificant Kunai transformed into Risu's form, which was sitting on the ground amidst the clutter of kunai, legs drawn up to his chest and him visibly shaking. Sobs escaped his mouth as he kept his eyes hidden in his knees. It wasn't that he was attacked, but it was more that he was attacked so viciously by his sempai. He could feel the stinging sensations of quite a few kunai scratches and cuts all over his body. But all he did was sit there, not noticing of the environment around him, not concerned for his injuries, just sitting there, shaking.-  

NeoNexus

[Solid]

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 10:02 am
NeoNexus
*POOF!*

-That insignificant Kunai transformed into Risu's form, which was sitting on the ground amidst the clutter of kunai, legs drawn up to his chest and him visibly shaking. Sobs escaped his mouth as he kept his eyes hidden in his knees. It wasn't that he was attacked, but it was more that he was attacked so viciously by his sempai. He could feel the stinging sensations of quite a few kunai scratches and cuts all over his body. But all he did was sit there, not noticing of the environment around him, not concerned for his injuries, just sitting there, shaking.-

With the single remaining leaf flying off the nearby tree Solid moved. Not with stealth but with anger.
GET UP AND PREPARE YOURSELF!
Kunai draw and that scary seriousness in his eyes, Solid charged!  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 5:05 am
-Risu's breath was shakey, as were his legs, but he tried his best to stand, raising his head to face Solid as he dashed towards him in anger. Despite the water that had begun to seep into Risu's eyes, he could see Solid was definetly coming closer, and he could hear the rage in his voice. As Risu looked down again, he smiled on one side of his face.-

"Now who's the angry one?"

-And with that, pulled his last two shuriken out of his pouch and leapt up from the ground, into the suns light, casting a shadow over Solid, releasing his weapons at him-  

NeoNexus

[Solid]

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 5:08 am
NeoNexus
-Risu's breath was shakey, as were his legs, but he tried his best to stand, raising his head to face Solid as he dashed towards him in anger. Despite the water that had begun to seep into Risu's eyes, he could see Solid was definetly coming closer, and he could hear the rage in his voice. As Risu looked down again, he smiled on one side of his face.-

"Now who's the angry one?"

-And with that, pulled his last two shuriken out of his pouch and leapt up from the ground, into the suns light, casting a shadow over Solid, releasing his weapons at him-

Solid stopped in mid-dash and released the same about of weapons to parry his. But before they hit he kept dashing forward out of anger and hatred

Maybe you can beat me now that i'm mad!  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 5:15 am
-Risu landed behind Solid, but seeing as he was still dashing forward, he couldn't really do anything except leap forwards in an all out assault-

"Those were my last weapons. I'll have to take him down the old fashioned way then! I hope my extra practice pays off here!"

-Risu narrowed his eyes as he closed in on his target, his fists starting to bunch up to be ready for the first of his punches-  

NeoNexus

[Solid]

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 5:19 am
NeoNexus
-Risu landed behind Solid, but seeing as he was still dashing forward, he couldn't really do anything except leap forwards in an all out assault-

"Those were my last weapons. I'll have to take him down the old fashioned way then! I hope my extra practice pays off here!"

-Risu narrowed his eyes as he closed in on his target, his fists starting to bunch up to be ready for the first of his punches-

It looked as though Solid had rolled forward but his left foot was way to out stretched as it made contact with Risu's face.
Not so easy! Taijutsu is my favorite heh
Solid grabbed Risu's foot before he flew into mid-air and in a dynamic back buster, rolled Risu with him in the dive and kick him away when it came to a stop.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 5:28 am
"GWAH!"

-Risu seemed to have gotten himself into quite a pinch, as he got tossed about like a rag doll, finally coming to a stop as he finished sliding along the ground after Solid's last kick. Despite this, he got back up, the tears now gone from his eyes, only a burning look in them. He took a stance, his right arm staying near his side, his right hand looking as if it were cupping a ball, his left arm outstreched in front of him and slightly bent, his left palm pointed downwards at the ground. Left foot in front, right foot behind as support, completed this stance, his long white hair suddenly picked up by a slight breeze, moving a little in the wind behind him.-

"This time, I'll let him make the first move."

NeoNexus

[Solid]

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 5:32 am
NeoNexus
"GWAH!"

-Risu seemed to have gotten himself into quite a pinch, as he got tossed about like a rag doll, finally coming to a stop as he finished sliding along the ground after Solid's last kick. Despite this, he got back up, the tears now gone from his eyes, only a burning look in them. He took a stance, his right arm staying near his side, his right hand looking as if it were cupping a ball, his left arm outstreched in front of him and slightly bent, his left palm pointed downwards at the ground. Left foot in front, right foot behind as support, completed this stance, his long white hair suddenly picked up by a slight breeze, moving a little in the wind behind him.-

"This time, I'll let him make the first move."

Solid completed his roll and stood instantly forming the hand seal for more Kunais and they thrusted forward at Risu, sharp and deadly all in a row.

Almost!  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 5:33 am
hops down from a tree over head this seems like a cool place to hangout

ninja i g2g but i will try to come back soon ninja  

panda-shinobi

NeoNexus

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 5:57 am
-Risu steeled himself, and had now found himself face to face with yet another barrage of kunai. This time though, he was ready. He ducked down as the deadly row flew easily over his head. As the kunai flew over him, his left hand gripped the ground, his right foot pushing him forward in a fast thrust using the whole body. He now dashed forwards at a ridiculous speed for a student, his right hand still looking as if it were cupping a ball. His eyes were ablaze with determination as he drew nearer.-

((OOC- Sorry, our characters are currently deep in a battle right now, so they haven't really noticed your character yet.))  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff