Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Highschool Heartbraker.[[Clara33/ Open]] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 7:47 am
Vladimir stopped as he turned around to look at her she was crying, his heart melted and he took her hand and pulled her close, crying into her soft hair he sighed. "I'm sorry Tohya, please don't cry, please." he rubbed he rback gently as he held her tightly to him. Smiling at the fact he was getting to hold her. "Shh, shh, don't speak it's okay Tohya.." He whisperd as he slid the cosage back on her wrist. He took his keys and pocketed them. "Come on Tohya, let's get you home.." He looked at her apoligeticaly as he brought her to his car.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 7:08 pm
Tohya sniffed, wiped her eyes with her free arm, and tried to smile. Remains of her tears could be seen, but she wasn't visibly crying anymore. She held his hand as she followed him to his car.

Any happy feeling she was going through was immediately silenced at a loud bang known well for being a gunshot. She didn't scream, though she probably should, but made a forward falling motion, pulling Vlad with her. She could feel the bullet graze her backbone, and the hot blood on her spine. She tried to straighten up as she heard the voice of the attacker, but couldn't quite manage it.

"N1c3. Joor ou77a pr4ct1ce, m4j1c g1rl. Joo sh0uld ch3ck joor r3fl3xe2 s00n."

xXBisexual FlanXx

Dapper Genius

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 5:07 am
Vladimir couldn't scream, he began to cry, he didn't want to lose anyone else. Vlad took off his shirt and then he ripped of the top peice of Thoya's shirt, pressing his shirt to her he sighed in her ear. "If you can hold this, I'll get him.." He whisperd as he took out his switch blade. Vlad kissed her head softly. "You'll be fine, I promise.." Vladimir got up and ran at the man, who was out of bullets, stabbing him just below the heart, the man fell to the ground, Vlad ran back over and scopped her up sitting her in the front seat, laying down he slid in the drivers seat with her head in his lap, pressing his missing shirt to the wound he quickly backed out and sped off towards the hospital.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 4:20 pm
Tohya fazed out while Vlad had suddenly disappeared. When he came back, she realized he had carried her into his car, and she was lying down. She felt dizzy, and her back hurt, but she didn't know a whole lot more than that. And his hand was on her back, and they were moving...

Tohya's vision grew hazy, and keeping her eyes open hurt. They felt dry. She blinked a few times in a failed attempt to stay awake, but her eyes closed eventually, and her slow and steady breathing signaled her alive-ness.

xXBisexual FlanXx

Dapper Genius

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 4:30 pm
Vladimir went into a panic, but he felt slightly better when he relized she was breathing. He slammed on the brake, parking the car, he lifted Tohya up. Running inside. "I NEED HELP! SHES BEEN SHOT!!" He shouted as a few people rushed towards him and took her to the emergncy room, they wouldn't alow him to come in, he denyd being her boyfriend which was his ticket in. Growling as he sat in the waiting room, runnign his fingers through his hair, he wanted to scream.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 6:01 pm
Tohya awoke in a small white room with a tube in her arm, and a strange brace thing on her back. No... She struggled to sit up, to get away, but her head spun and buzzed painfully, and she had to fall back down. She was cold, and the light sheets on her body, in the cold room, didn't help a whole lot. She reached around and touched the wound on her back, and realized, with an increasingly reddening face, that she wasn't wearing a shirt, over or under.

As if reading her thoughts, a nurse came in, bringing clothes and an over worried older sister. "Tohya! What happened? You left...and-and we were just...me and Largo...."

"Sis, calm down. I understand-"

"But why did they let him on parole? No one knows. Come on, we have to talk. You have a bandaged up head, and a back wound, and, probably, the feeling of barfing whenever you sit up. What happened?"

As Tohya put on her clothes, which her sister had brought for her, she laid down the law. She finished with a very subtle "...and that's what happened. That's all."

After a moment of silence, her sister said, "So what kind of sex was it? Was it I-have-a-friend-who-thinks-you're-hot sex, or more of a I-think-you're-hot sex?"

"What?! We didn't have sex!" Tohya was going red in the face. Leave it to her sister to acknowledge a story, and turn it into some perverted fancy.

"You know you did."

"We did not!"

"You did. Look, you're all red in the face. That means it's true."

"It doesn't!"

xXBisexual FlanXx

Dapper Genius

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 6:07 pm
"LET ME IN!!" He shouted at the doctor who refused to grant him what he wanted, Vladimir swung his leg back and kicked th eman in the shin, almost instantly the Doctor grabbed his shin and let go of the door knob, Vladimir busrt inside and leaned agains't the door frame. "NEVER!!" He shouted. "I would never have sex with your sister, well mayeb I would, btu i wouldn't do it now, I barly know her and I bet you any money she wouldn't let me either.." He exclaimed as he walked casualy over, brushign Tohya's bangas back he kissed her forhead softly. "Are you okay?"  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 6:18 pm
"Um, yes. Did you just kick that man in the shins?"

"Yes he did. And don't worry, kid, I don't expect her to have sex until she's older. Like in collage, so it's not so expensive."

"So that's it. Baka Matchi."

"I know. I'm so genius, I can't even use moi grammar correctly."

Tohya sighed, then turned to Vlad. "So, exactly what happened while I was asleep? It looks like I was here overnight, or it certainly feels like it."

xXBisexual FlanXx

Dapper Genius

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 6:44 pm
"I uh...He wouldn't let me in..." Vlad blushed, he shiverd slightly. "I don't even want to picture your sister getting laid okay.." He looked at tohya and smiled, ruffling her hair sweetly. "I'm just glad your okay.. " He hugged her gently." Some crazy jerke shot you...and then I just kidna took you into the car, resting your had on my lap as I pressed my shirt to your back. "Which you seem quite fond of.." he smiled softly as he tugged lightly at the shirt she was waring, it was his. "I uh couldn't get to yoru house while you were asleep so i brougth you my clothing..But you slept th ewhole time.."

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 7:05 pm
Tohya blushed as she was hugged. When he mentioned her being fond of sleeping in his lap, she turned redder. "Um....that's not...!" After he tugged on her shirt, she looked at it and actually examined it for the first time. "Ah, it is your shirt, isn't it? I'll give it back after I get some of my clothes to change into. Gomen."  

xXBisexual FlanXx

Dapper Genius

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 7:21 pm
Vladimir smiled lightly as he rubbed her red cheeks. "Oh no it's okay" he smiled softly. "You can keep it. It's kidna long but oh well. Uhm same with my jeans...I might need thoes back though." He drew back the covers and sighed. "Thank god your okay.." Tears welled in his eye's. "In the car, I thought I'd lost you.."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 7:30 pm
Tohya hugged Vlad on the spur of the moment. He looked like he was going to cry. Behind her, her sister wrote something on a piece of paper, then got up and left.  

xXBisexual FlanXx

Dapper Genius

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 5:59 am
Vlad blushed lightly as he wrapped his arms around her tightly. Rubbing her back he sighed in her ear. "I'm really glad your okay Tohya." He slowly cried, the tears hit her shirt. He smiled as he dried his tears, pulling lightly back he smiled. Rubbing her face gently he blushed. "Oh, if they ask, I'm your boyfriend...They refused to let me in when I said I wasn't, the DR stilld idn't after I said our relanshonships suppoused to be a secret.."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 7:15 am
Tohya nodded mutely, and with her index finger, wiped the remaining tear away from his eye. Then her attention was drawn to the folded piece of paper her sister had left on the table. She read it over, then sighed, and folded it back up. She stuck it in her...well, Vlad's pocket for later, then looked at him. "So should we go? I'm not in a difficult state, I should be able to leave."  

xXBisexual FlanXx

Dapper Genius

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 8:37 am
"Yes,yes, of course." He smiled as he got off of her looking at the note he sighed as he took her hand and helped her up, smiling softly. As he whiped his face on his shirt. "Come on let's go Tohya, I'll take you home." He smile dbrightly as he helped her up, holding her hand he looked at the DR. "were leaving." he sighed as he looked at Tohya. "Ready?"  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff