Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

gingy665

5,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 7:27 pm
Everyone at my school and on gaia was reading it so I started reading the first one and well the rest is history  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 11:28 am
I saw it in the library and thought it looked interesting. When I started reading it, I immediatly fell in love. ^_^
The rest is history xp  

Aqua Anjel

Kazza Reaper

Ruthless Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 3:44 pm
I was an avid reader before Twilight came out. I had been in dire need of something new to read and I saw the cover of something my friend was reading and thought it looked cool. She told me it was Twilight [this was so early that no one had ever heard of it] and the bare bones of what it was about. She finished and I stole it from her before I went and got my own. Yup, very much hooked I am.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 6:19 am
Well.. My Aunty had sent me this Amazon.co.uk voucher and i needed a few more books. I wasn't looking for anything in particular, just browsing. Then, i saw Twilight, New Moon and Eclipse come up quite a lot of the time. Lots of people recommended them too. So, i took a quick look at them and i am a sucker for romance books which have a bit of thrill in so i ordered them. The days slowly went by and then they arrived.

I have never been so glued to a book.

And i am so glad that i stumbled across them. Otherwise i'd never have found out about them. Waiting for Breaking Dawn to come out though, THAT was painful. The longest weeks.. Months of my life. sweatdrop

RejectedLimpet

5,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100

kiyamasho

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 9:29 am
my friend forced me to read it
and i ended up liking it,  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 9:42 am
my story isn't really special..anyway i got into Twilight by my friends and my cousins...
my friend was soo obsessed with Twilight, i kept seeing Twilight videos on youtube, and my cousin happened to hve Twilight!
yeah so when i found out tht my cuz had the book i figured i should borrow it and try it...

and now im totally obsessed!!!
eek heart blaugh 3nodding  

- T o x i c K a r m a -

miharuxhime

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 11:16 am
my frend suggests it and ended up em addicted in twilight... 3nodding  
Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers