Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
The best and worst years of my life(DncStar and Shuro2009) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 4:16 pm
Cassidy sighed softly as the bell rang. She collected her books and slowly made her way towards her math class. She kept looking over at Koji but she'd just shake her head and frown.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 4:24 pm
Koji left his math class and headed straight for the music department. His scheduled allowed him to be down there for two periods. He couldn't think of a better place to be at the moment. He went straight for the piano and began to play.
Izumi headed to the Math hallway speed walking. She was worried, but she tried not to let it show. she only hoped she would find Koji during lunch quickly. In her rush to class, she nearly ran over Cassidy.
"Sorry!" She said.

Shuro2009

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 4:30 pm
Cassidy chuckled softly and stooped over to pick up her books. "No big deal, What's the rush?" She asked, her face now slightly amused rather than the sadness from the last class. She held her books against her chest, and softly tucked a piece of hair behind her ear.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 4:32 pm
"i don't want to be late and the sooner class is over the sooner lunch comes around. You haven't happened to see Koji since this morning have you?  

Shuro2009

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 4:35 pm
Cassidy made a face. "Yeah. He was in my english class last period." She stuck her tongue out. "I tried to be nice but nooo.... " She pouted. "Why do you two seem like you're joined at the hip? It kind of takes the whole brother/sister thing far." She shrugged softly. "Learn to live Iz!" She cried before continueing towards her math class.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 4:40 pm
Izumi opened her mouth to respond, but it was too late.
I guess I'll have to explain sooner than I thought. She thought than ran off to class.

Shuro2009

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 4:44 pm
Cassidy sat, bored, in the back of her math class. People chattered mindlessly around her and she could feel her brain cells being lost. She sighed heavily and looked at the clock. She yawned softly watching the hands tick by.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 5:02 pm
The class ended and lunch came quickly. Kyo went to the cafeteria and sat at a table. Izumi rushed to meet him.  

Shuro2009

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 5:05 pm
Cassidy sighed as she exited the classroom. She went to her locker and shoved her textbooks and grabbed her lunch before heading out into the cafe. She smiled and waved at her friends and went and had a seat beside them, listening to them chatter on about the party.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 5:16 pm
"Koji!" Izumi called spotting him in the lunch room. She ran over to him.
"What is it? Is something wrong?" He asked worried.

Shuro2009

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 5:19 pm
Cassidy looked up from her lunch and spied a worried looking Koji and a stressed looking Iz. She rolled her eyes. They don't want to associate with me... so I'll leave them be She thought to herself. She finished her lunch and stood up. She walked over to the trash, throwing some stuff away before heading outside.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 5:26 pm
"Koji, I don't think you should go straight home tonight." She whispered.
"Why?" He asked.
"He's going to be there. You remember...."
"Why the hell is that b****** going to be there?" He spat.
She looked around before dragging her brother outside where there were less listening ears.
"Mom can't turn him away. Koji I don't want to see you hurt again." She whispered.
"So you expect me to sit by and watch while you get hurt? I did that for too long. If wants to come back, then he'll have to go through me."

Shuro2009

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 5:30 pm
Cassidy gawked at them. Having heard everything they had just said. She frowned and walked over. "What's going on?" She asked softly, looking at them both. She shook her head, "Nevermind. Hey Iz, want to come and chill at my house tonight with me? We could just hang out and get to know each other." She smiled sweetly. And I could finally have a real friend for once.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 5:41 pm
izzy glanced at her brother.
"Go ahead, Iz. I'll let mom know." He said not looking over.

Shuro2009

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 5:49 pm
Cassidy made a face. "You don't have to if you don't want. I understand. I've got stuff to do for the party anyway." She bowed her head softly, "Sorry for asking." She said as she slinked away.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff