Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Quad's Palace: So good it HAS to be fattening! $ The Game Station $
Inn of The Dragon (an Rp Thread)- story decision time Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which Story?
Story 1 - Christo Minaverus
26%
 26%  [ 6 ]
Story 2 - Christo Minaverus
4%
 4%  [ 1 ]
Story 3 - Christo Minaverus
13%
 13%  [ 3 ]
Story 4 - Christo Minaverus
4%
 4%  [ 1 ]
Story 5 - Jameta
26%
 26%  [ 6 ]
Story 6 - FabledAddiction
8%
 8%  [ 2 ]
Story 7 - FabledAddiction
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Story 8 - FabledAddiction
4%
 4%  [ 1 ]
Story 9 - Rakei
13%
 13%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 23

Farferalloie

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 11:34 am
I voted, ummm, yea, now you just need to wait for more I suppose. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 7:16 pm
*goes through rp withdrawl*  

Aloyseus_Wolf

Elven Prince CJ

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 6:00 am
well two options are tied now. eek  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 8:37 pm
soooo is this RP thingie still on or what ??  

Akuma-Loki

blukattt
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 8:45 am
Awww, hells, this was Christo's ya? Hmm, I would step up, but I'm also now a mod in a cat demon RP guild too; I can help out here, maybe another mod would like to help here too? Jameta? How full is your plate? Maybe this is something up LD's alley?

I dunno, just brainstorming... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 9:13 am
Jameta's winning again! wink  

Atma311
Crew

4,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conversationalist 100

blukattt
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 3:08 am
Yeesh, first post in like 9 months; the RP is a no go I take it? sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 12:03 pm
Not sure, we've all been busy. I need to move stuff for the crew guild to the crew lair; I'll put it up as another project... although I'm not srue how active everyone is. xp  

Jameta
Captain

blukattt
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 12:01 am
Yeah, tell me about it. sweatdrop We've been remodeling at the store I work at, so I'm there everyday, all day. Then the only time I get to be on is usually late night, and I've only recently started to get back into Gaia, and there's infantile drama at my RP guild.

Modding here is waaaay easier than babysitting a bunch of avid RPers. sweatdrop LOL  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 1:39 pm
I'm kind of interested in participating in this project, but on the other hand I've never done an online RPG before, I've never attempted writing fiction, and I really couldn't commit to being here every day.^_^' But at any rate, it'll be fun to see how the story progresses even if I can't play.

Now that we have the dice rolling feature, will you be incorporating that into your game? You could roll for random encounters, liklihood of success in various ventures, etc.  

WebenBanu

Jameta
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 6:43 pm
WebenBanu
I'm kind of interested in participating in this project, but on the other hand I've never done an online RPG before, I've never attempted writing fiction, and I really couldn't commit to being here every day.^_^' But at any rate, it'll be fun to see how the story progresses even if I can't play.

Now that we have the dice rolling feature, will you be incorporating that into your game? You could roll for random encounters, liklihood of success in various ventures, etc.
With a Guild RPG, it might not require daily participation.. As for the dice and random number features, I'm not quite sure. It would be interesting. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 7:40 pm
Jameta
With a Guild RPG, it might not require daily participation.. As for the dice and random number features, I'm not quite sure. It would be interesting. 3nodding

w00t! If I can play the elusive, intermittant character, I might just try it.^_^  

WebenBanu

Nihilistic Seraph
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 12:02 pm
xd The mysterious Banu, droppingin ocasionally to either save the day, whisper of mysterious tidings, or just have a laugh...

eek You could have your character be the representation of chaos!

After Sat, my classes are done, so I'll be more free. I'll hepl you cook something up. Would we be going with a free-flowing plot, or something more organised that the creator would guide?  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 5:50 am
I think the goal was to have a central theme or issue, hence the voting.  

Jameta
Captain

Nihilistic Seraph
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 8:22 pm
That could mean one of two things.

1. Together, we all decide on the premise/issue of whats going on. How the plot starts up, but then we just let thigns go for themselves. The bad guy shall be played by whoever assumes that role, and his/her actions are whatever the person chooses.

2. Everything is guided by one (or more) characters. Sort of like the dungeon masters in D&D. They control the plot twists, the opposition, how much power people have and such.

Depending on how the people here RP, we could go either way. The 1rst option makes for a more interesting story, because everyone throws in their two cents. On the otehr hand, it's also harder, and reuqires more skill and discretion, becasue you have to know when to manipulate your character into bad situations, or even kill them off.  
Quad's Palace: So good it HAS to be fattening! $ The Game Station $

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff