Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Archives
Attn. All Members of the Promised Land Pokemon League (VOTE) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

darkslasherX
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 8:47 pm
Nah. In my opinion, subbing's for people who can't get a real team spot, for lack of a better way of saying it.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 8:47 pm
You could also beat phoenix for his spot if you decide to be active again  

nitnit
Captain

darkslasherX
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 8:51 pm
My team sucks now, though, since it's too Garchomp-oriented, and I haven't been paying attention to how things work without it around. Is Probopass viable now?  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 8:54 pm
darkslasherX
My team sucks now, though, since it's too Garchomp-oriented, and I haven't been paying attention to how things work without it around. Is Probopass viable now?

Yes, probopass has almost taken Cresselia's place in the metagame as a fighting counter.  

Jonnnn

nitnit
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 8:55 pm
No. There are still a lot of pokemon with earthquake and close combat.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 9:03 pm
lol @ nitnit for taking me seriously  

darkslasherX
Crew

nitnit
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 12:16 pm
I take everything srsly  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 2:22 pm
If someone is banning something on base stats that's just silly..Scarf-Chomp is easy to kill with hell even a Delibird I say it should not mater even Berry-Chomp can get OHKOed by Most any powerful dragon attacks..people just like to whine.  

Runeis

Giant Chimera

31,250 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • GTS Syndrome 500

nitnit
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 2:46 pm
Please make that a thread on smogon and see how quickly it gets locked for being pretty incorrect...

If we were banning based on base stats, then all the other base 600s would be banned.

Also, if you're able to kill a scarfchomp with a delibird, then, you madam/sir, are either playing one of the worst players ever, or are hacking.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 3:00 pm
nitnit
Please make that a thread on smogon and see how quickly it gets locked for being pretty incorrect...

If we were banning based on base stats, then all the other base 600s would be banned.

Also, if you're able to kill a scarfchomp with a delibird, then, you madam/sir, are either playing one of the worst players ever, or are hacking.
Ice Shard on a Hustle Delibird with a C-Band= Delibird with over 500 attack and im no hacker. Worst player ever? Why flame me?  

Runeis

Giant Chimera

31,250 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • GTS Syndrome 500

Jonnnn

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 9:35 pm
Runeis
nitnit

Ice Shard on a Hustle Delibird with a C-Band= Delibird with over 500 attack and im no hacker. Worst player ever? Why flame me?

Not flaming, just using common sense. Delibird does have the nifty EQ immunity, but won't be switching into anything else. That means in order to get Deli in, you would have to sacrifice a pokemon, which is the reason Garchomp is banned.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 10:09 pm
And that doesn't beat yache chomp...  

nitnit
Captain

Drake_XIV

Malevolent Duelist

5,850 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • PvP 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 6:00 pm
nitnit

What about if it's a crit?  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 6:04 pm
dracokagebuyo
nitnit

good luck  

Jonnnn

Drake_XIV

Malevolent Duelist

5,850 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • PvP 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 6:19 pm
Jonnnn
dracokagebuyo
nitnit

good luck

Well, I have an unusual case of good luck...  
Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff