Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Archives
Deathguiser Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[Mortal Angel]

O.G. Elder

7,550 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 9:01 pm
Well it's pretty sad you don't know what a joke is, but not my problem Nit. Please stop acting like a total c**t and just ******** off already. Seriously it is getting quite annoying having to sit here and argue over something that just doesn't seem to make sense to your brain which can't seem to comprehend anything...
@ Jonnnn: Why are you so desperate to get a call? Are you feeling lonely? Is Nit not providing for you? What is it man...  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 9:01 pm
That's jon's father since jon's name is "Jonathon Reiderer". Do it. Do it!  

nitnit
Captain

nitnit
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 9:02 pm
[Mortal Angel]
Well it's pretty sad you don't know what a joke is, but not my problem Nit. Please stop acting like a total c**t and just ******** off already. Seriously it is getting quite annoying having to sit here and argue over something that just doesn't seem to make sense to your brain which can't seem to comprehend anything...
@ Jonnnn: Why are you so desperate to get a call? Are you feeling lonely? Is Nit not providing for you? What is it man...

And consider this your official warning...

L2insult people without resorting to that language pl0x. Or you can start making sense for once in your pathetic life as deathguiser's pet.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 9:02 pm
Deathguiser
Ronald Reidier came up. I have know way of knowing that its you. I know long distance is low, but considering I live at home and don't pay the bills, I don't make the decisions.

Lets keep in mind I never said anything about phone numbers, I said actually coming down here. I have no plans of talking with either of you, considering its just going to become trolling.

I need to discuss the revolution, comrade!

Ron's my father. You spelled my last name wrong btw.  

Jonnnn

Deathguiser

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 9:03 pm
How hard was it to put together Jon's name and reidier together? You even misspelled it. Once again, cannot call, as I do not pay the bills. And if I were to give youmy number, and my parents got flamed via telephone, it's be my a** that got grounded.

@Jonnnn- reidier came up. thats how I am copy + pasting it.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 9:04 pm
Jon's responsible and doesn't flame anyone. I'm not kidding, send it to him in PM, because I will flame you

btw, his last name isn't redier. I didn't misspell it. It's reiderer  

nitnit
Captain

[Mortal Angel]

O.G. Elder

7,550 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 9:05 pm
nitnit
[Mortal Angel]

And consider this your official warning...

L2insult people without resorting to that language pl0x. Or you can start making sense for once in your pathetic life as deathguiser's pet.

And Jonnnn's not yours, or is it the other way around, still haven't figured out who wears the pants in your relationship, L2 come back with something better than meaningless threats... rofl  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 9:06 pm
Oddly enough almost everyone wears pants these days. Regardless, Jon and I both find the two of you equally annoying. Well, ok, he just thinks you're both dumb, but I find you both annoying.

So, you keep on using those insults that I've heard in elementary school, and we'll be A-OK.  

nitnit
Captain

Deathguiser

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 9:06 pm
nitnit
Jon's responsible and doesn't flame anyone. I'm not kidding, send it to him in PM, because I will flame you

btw, his last name isn't redier. I didn't misspell it. It's reiderer

And since you guys are five mintues away, wouldn't you just get the number? I'm not taking the risk.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 9:07 pm
Well, he could just PM me the number. Just give him a call or something. Hell, want my cell phone number? you can leave an angry message or something.  

nitnit
Captain

Jonnnn

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 9:08 pm
My name is ******** [now censored]

Not reindeer, reiderer, reider, or whatever the ******** you guys keep saying.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 9:08 pm
BTW - mortal, my threats have meaning considering you stopped swearing at me. If they don't mean anything to you, keep it up, I'll ban you, and then everyone wins. Just saying dude.  

nitnit
Captain

Deathguiser

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 9:11 pm
Once again, that in no way leads back to you getting grounded by your parents for being flamed.

I also fail to see how I am less intelligent than, considering the basis for many of your arguments are "I'm right because I said so. *insert random nitnit facts here* I could care less how you think of me, but it doesn't regard my intelligence. Also, I find you annoying as well, considering you seem to think you know everything there is to know.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 9:13 pm
Deathguiser
Once again, that in no way leads back to you getting grounded by your parents for being flamed.

I also fail to see how I am less intelligent than, considering the basis for many of your arguments are "I'm right because I said so. *insert random nitnit facts here* I could care less how you think of me, but it doesn't regard my intelligence. Also, I find you annoying as well, considering you seem to think you know everything there is to know.

Nitnit facts are always right.

Anyways, since I've shared everything but my SS# can people tell me their first names? I'm especially interested in deathguiser, bluix clan, and shigeru.  

Jonnnn

nitnit
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 9:15 pm
You're entitled to that opinion. This is why we continued to co-exist for a long while both being annoyed at one another. Hell, we found one another annoying when I promoted you. It simply escalated to a point in which I deemed you unfit to continue your duties AKA got pissed off at you enough.

You're welcome to stay here, flame me, etc. just don't continue to break the rules I set forth a week ago. Same goes to your friend as well.

Regardless, all I'm saying is, hand your parents a dollar/buy a calling card, pick up the phone, put in the block caller ID command, and give him a call.  
Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff