Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
~Scars~[looking] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eruditus

Quotable Conversationalist

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 12:54 pm
"WRONG-OO. She was with me, first..", he said, eyeing her for a moment, then looking back at the guys. He stood sideways, concealing the lead pipe he had found beside the dumpster behind his back. "EY! Step a-WAY from the GIRL and put the gad damned knife on the ground. I'm not playin' with you you betta' CHECK my police rechad'!", he warned, in a ghetto voice. "You dunno' who you're messin WITTT. HMM?", he said, staring them down. "Better f*ck on outta' here before somethin' bad happens to ya'.", he said casually, gripping the pipe harder behind his back, daring one of them to charge forward.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 4:52 pm
The one holding Amanda gripped her tighter"Oww" The head of them noticed Dan's tattoo and calmed down.He walked to the one holding Amanda"Letta go" he touched her chin softly only to get a snap at his fingers,she tried to bite him.He smirked "We'll be back" he threatened.They let her go and shoved her towards Dan...they forgot to pack heat...the nife was a dud.  

kissmel8atnight

Eruditus

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 5:08 pm
He waved the lead pipe at them with his right hand, his in the other arm partially wrapped around Amanda. He pretended to lunge forward a bit to make the guys back off, growling. "GET cho' a** outta' he-...", his voice trailed, as he watched them walk off quickly. When they turned the corner he sighed and dropped the pipe, loosing the tough guy act completley. "Wew.. how tha' hell did THAT work.. am I really that intimidating?", he asked without looking at her, and then let go of her and eyed her up and down. "You okay?", he asked, looking slightly tired.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 5:13 pm
Amanda pushed away from him and down the alley way,fighting tears.That was truamatizing.They had touched her...and all she knew was that Danny was someway apart of it..turf?what the hell!?She got to the fence and climbed it only to drop on her knee's on the other side.She groaned but got up again.She needed to get home..away from the world.  

kissmel8atnight

Eruditus

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 6:11 pm
He sighed and ran after her reluctantly, hesitating to talk, because he knew she must be a bit shook up. "Amanda.", he said, looking to his right after hearing a fence rattle. "Look I'm sorry about those guys those guys are assholes.", he said, trying to reason with her, but not touching her in case she didin't feel like being touched.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 10:14 am
Amanda stayed quiet.She looked up at him "I just wanna go home.." she mumbled. She turned,rubbing her bruised wrists and kept walking. Though she didn't want him NOT to follow becuase if he didnt...those guys might come back.  

kissmel8atnight

Eruditus

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 12:25 pm
He thought a moment about the trouble he may have just caused by provoking those gang members, and that there may be consequences later, but he dropped it and wondered how Amanda felt. He hung behind a few inches, falsely thinking she might not really want him around, and would prefer to be alone. He kept walking silently, wondering if he had just saved her, but endagered himself in the long run. He was still a bit shaky, coming too close for comfort to a huge fight in which he'd have been outnumbered, but he tried to hide it. "Sounds good..", he mumbled, eventually, in response to what she had said.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 12:48 pm
Amanda kept walking.It started to mist and she put her hood up.The rain started to pound down harder..at least no one would see her crying. She heard him behind her.It wouldn't take long to walk home.But..would those guys be watching?would they know where to find her? She started to get paranoid.  

kissmel8atnight

Eruditus

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 2:35 pm
He hesitated, but then went ahead and tried to help anyway. He dared to rest a hand on her sholder and ask, "Hey... you sure you're gonna' be alright?", he asked softly, seeing if she might give him an opportunity to cheer her up.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 9:54 am
Amanda sniffled,lightly,hoping he wouldn't hear. "I guess.." she muttered. She had no idea if she was going to.Even if she was she was scared enough..She just stayed quiet,looking down.  

kissmel8atnight

Eruditus

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 11:57 am
He let his hand slide off her sholder and walked beside her. He normally enjoyed rainy weather, but coulden't do so nearly as much as usual, because of what seemed to have happened just a second ago, when in reality it had been minutes. He looked around, it was practically deserted. "Hey don't worry about them. They don't mean what they say half the time, and if anyone's ever gonna' see them again it'll be me. So don' sweat it.", he said, as they walked, approaching the house at the end of this block. He actually had no idea whether or not they would come back, but felt quite sure they woulden't come for her. If anyone was in trouble now, it was him.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 12:45 pm
Amanda shrugged. She looked up and they were at the house. She walked up the stairs and unlocked the door and went in.She didn't care if he followed her.SHe took her coat off and shook her hair out of the pny tail and plopped on the couch.  

kissmel8atnight

Eruditus

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 3:53 pm
He decided it would be best if he just tried to get both their minds off it, as soon as they walked in the door. He stood in front of her while she was on the couch. "Alright look - YOU DON'T LIKE MEE, that's obvious. Tryin' ta' loose me and sh*t you must be OUTTA' yo' mind.", he muttered, then continued loudly with, "But GERTRUUUDE, your auntie, wants me to keep an eye on yah. And I KNOWWW you're WAYYY too old to be bein' babysat and whatnot but.. give a brother a break. Gertrude's payin' me FIIIVE fifty an HOUR to keep an eye on you. So no more 'HIDE and SEEK', okay??", he asked, loudly and clearly.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 12:49 pm
Amanda rolled her eyes and shrugged. She felt stupid doing that..but seriously. She sighed..she wasn't gonna stop fighting.She looked up at him "You don't know me very well...Hide and seeks my favorite game.So I suggest you get used to it."  

kissmel8atnight

Eruditus

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 6:17 pm
"Get USED to it?? Mmm mmm! I don' play that sh*t. You han't even thanked me for savin' your a** back there. That's alright I'll do it again if I have to.", he said triumphantly, pointing out the door, and then lowering his arm, turning around and plopping down on the couch with his hands on his knees. "Ahhh.", he sighed, and relaxed. He slowly moved his arm across the top of the couch like he'd seen in the movies. He looked at her. "You have really pretty eyes ya' know that?", he asked with a silly grin.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff