Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Inky Pages (TeHsChNoZbErRy Here!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 2:09 pm
She held her hand up, making a two. She smiled weakly, then went back to eating quietly.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 2:31 pm
Allison nodded. "Well I guess it would keep you out of trouble..." She mused softly, looking around munching on some chips. "Wonder where he went." She wondered, nervously.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Master Converter 500

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 2:38 pm
Nina picked up the book, looking around. She whispered to Allison. "I think I can fix it." She looked at the book, smoothing out some of the crumpled pages.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 2:49 pm
Allison looked at her, "Yeah?" She asked gently, peering at the ripped book. She frowned slightly, her brow furrowing in frustration. She stroked the pages gently. "I hate people who hurt books." She muttered angrily.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 3:29 pm
((I sure as hell do! D< ))
"I know..." she whispered, putting the two halves of the book together. "Please, be nice to my brother, I don't want you getting hurt so much. People would worry."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 3:33 pm
Allison frowned, shaking her head. "Well I can't just stand by and let him talk trash about you or me for that matter." She glared angrily at the door. "I can manage myself. Besides... He needs to learn some respect for women." She nodded sharply.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 3:56 pm
She smiled a bit, "He only really respects his girlfriends." she replied softly. "Although he doesn't really stick with them all that long."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 4:46 pm
Allison frowned. "Well I don't know anyone who could stand dating him. I mean... how can he end up with girlfriends in the first place if he treats everyone so horribly?" She asked, sitting cross legged on the bed.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 4:52 pm
"He's handsome." she replied, smiling weakly. "And we're the wealthiest family in the town, so many girls are playing up to him." she looked down, quiet now.
Conan stepped back in, frowning. He sat down on the floor, watching the food hungrily. He didn't say anything, nor did he look at the two girls.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 5:06 pm
Allison shrugged, peering up at Conan. "Good to see you came back." She scoffed. Her forehead creased and her lips pused in a thin line. She saw him looking at the food. "See. When you're not a jerk to me, you get food." She said with a smug nod. "You could apologize and then have some of the food."  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 5:11 pm
"For the love of the Crooked Warden," he grumbled to himself, earning a glare from Nina. He grinned crookedly at his younger sister. "Sorry Nina." he shot his most dazzling smile at Allison, "I apologize Miss Allison." he got up.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 5:15 pm
Allison rolled her eyes. "I guess that will do. For now." She laughed, motioning to the food. "You can have what you like. Just so long as you share. Don't be a jerk and eat it all yourself." She frowned deeply, tucking her hair behind her ears.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 5:17 pm
"Don't need much." he grabbed a piece of bread, ruffling Nina's hair as he got up. He grinned at her. "Sorry 'bout earlier."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 5:20 pm
Allison raised an eyebrow gently and grabbed a cookie. Nibbling on it she peered at Conan. "So where'd you disappear off to anyway?" She asked curiously. "Hopefully you didn't go and kill my parents or sister or something like that." She scoffed angrily.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 5:25 pm
"Your sister's cute." he smiled, looking at the ceiling and chewing his food.
Nina sighed, looking at him. She looked at Allison, then went back to eating.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff