Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Pizza Date (searching) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tested_and_true

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 8:20 pm
"ok. I think you're in the wrong aisle for that one though." he said with a laugh,"I have no idea... my life is kind of a blur right now." Seth finished crushing the boxes and restocking the shelf,"So..." he said searching for a subject,"You are gonna come to my lunch table today then... right? I mean if it's friday and all."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 8:23 pm
"Sure," she replied, smiling, "I better hurry up, get to school," she looked at her watch, "Its about seven thirty," she told him.  

TeHsChNoZbErRy

tested_and_true

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 9:45 am
"uh... yeah. I should be going soon too." he said,"I have to go clock out and all so... I guess I'll see you there?" he asked before he was going to go. Seth put his hand on the cart with the boxes and leaned on it. It started to roll a little, but he pulled it back.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 10:08 am
"Yep, I'll see you," she waved, going to check out what she had and head to school.  

TeHsChNoZbErRy

tested_and_true

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 10:37 am
About ten or fifteen minutes later Seth ran to the back of the store checked out and put his Letterman on quickly. He busted out of the double doors that had led to the back store where all the storage was and decided to exit through the pharmacy. His car was parked out that way anyway, he reached in his letterman jacket pocket and got out his keys. They jingled at a lower tone like a bell almost. When he reached his car he hopped in and drove off to school.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 10:39 am
Lilith got to school just in time. She quickly got into her first period without any trouble, and sat down in the back.  

TeHsChNoZbErRy

tested_and_true

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 10:59 am
Seth arrived at school about 15 minutes late. Great... he thought to himself Mrs. K's gonna have a cow. He walked in the school building and went to his locker, putting his keys back in his pocket. Seth got to his locker and twisted the combination around, then opened it after about the third try, and tossed his letterman on a hook in his locker, after he knelt down and got his binder and book out. He gave his locker a quick kick and shut it with a bang. Seth walked down the hall to his first block class,"So... what'd I miss teach?" he asked and took his seat as the teacher rolled her eyes and marked him tardy.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 11:05 am
As the school day went by slowly, lunch arrived. Lilith got in the lunch line and looked around for Seth's table. She wasn't sure if she should just sit down, or wait a bit more.  

TeHsChNoZbErRy

tested_and_true

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 11:10 am
Seth arrived at lunch with his usual 'jock' friends and found a lunch line to go into, he remembered Lilith saying that she'd sit with his table today, he went through the line and paid for his food. He saw Lilith standing in the middle of everyone and came up behind her,"Hey... come with me." he said and lead her outside under a big tree that was in the courtyard area.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 11:13 am
Lilith squeaked when he came up behind her. She turned and followed him, not really sure what to say.  

TeHsChNoZbErRy

tested_and_true

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 11:17 am
"So... I told my friends that I wasn't going to eat with them today. Because I know they're assholes to pretty girls..." he said with a small laugh. He thought her squeak was sorta funny. Seth sat under the shade of the tree and left a spot next to him for her to sit,"I hope you don't mind me doing that though..."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 11:21 am
Lilith sat down next to him, smiling. "Well, thanks for that," she began to eat. "So, did you get to school on time?" she asked.  

TeHsChNoZbErRy

tested_and_true

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 11:24 am
"haha. No. I usually never do. But its all good." Seth started to eat the lunch he had gotten from inside as he sat with her talking. He rather enjoyed her company more than he did his own girl friends, just because his girlfriend was more of a d**k than his friends at times. She always told him what to do and when to do it, and Seth wasn't a big fan of it.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 11:28 am
She smiled, "So, The Spirit is out," she smiled. "Wanna go see it?" she asked.  

TeHsChNoZbErRy

tested_and_true

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 1:13 pm
"mmm... yeah it sounds pretty good." he said and smiled back at her. Seth started to wonder why and how he hadn't met Lilith before, she was so sweet to him, unlike Casey,"So... you sure other guys aren't gonna get jealous if I eat lunch with you right?" he said looking around at some of the people who were looking over at them,"Cause I mean... I know eating with me might cause you a little rumor problem because of Casey ant all... but.. I'll shut em' up. Don't worry."  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff