Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Naruto Network

Back to Guilds

A place to talk about Naruto and Naruto RP 

Tags: Naruto, Naruto RP, Roleplaying 

Reply Discussions/Theories
what do you think about byakugan and sharingan? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

what do you think about it?
  it'd be cool ^_^
  it'd suck ><
  I like cheese
  I like polls
  ohhhh, what does this button do deSert? O.o
View Results

Arbulus

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 9:18 pm
The byakugen would be best.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 1:41 pm
If they mixed then the technique would be practically perfect!  

deadlymillina

Gaian

SharPhoe

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 7:53 pm
deadlymillina
If they mixed then the technique would be practically perfect!
Actually, I've seen it. It is practically perfect, but not exactly attractive looking. Ever heard of Hyuuga Uchiha Steve? If not, go to newgrounds.com and look for Naruto: The Lost Episode.  
PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 7:18 pm
Aah! I am scared now!!!  

saiyamike

TetsuyaUchiha

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 4:35 am
Sasori Miyamato
Gambitx13
sasori14
Gambitx13
sasori14
yes but still each bloodline limit evolved from each other if u recombine the two the powers may be limitless.

but one is more powerful, sharingan.
on a technical base Sharingan has never faced Byagukan so its unknown which is the more powerful.

no, but sauskes brother looks alot more powerful than any byagukan weilders, and they both share a blind spot.
true but Sharingan weakens over time Byagukan doesnt it doesnt require as much physical stamina to wield so if a Byagukan user were to prolong a fight eventually the Sharingan user would either turn off the Sharingan or continue using like Itachi and risk blindness in the eyes.
Yeah but if the sharingan user used the genjutsu that itachi uses on Kakashi the sharinga user would totally win cause he could cause physical as well as mental damage in a limited amount of time because the technique itachi used on kakashi lasted in kakashis head for like three days but it was only like three seconds  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 4:40 am
deathange167
darkzumi
Kuritomo Hikari
Sharingan: Read all movement
Byagukan: See all movement.

A combination of those two would almost be invincible...

Not to mention that Byagukan let's you see Chakra flow in people and objects, (like the webline the spider sound village guy used with his arrow when he fought Neji).

yeah but remember when he did he not only let himself be found but killed himself
i think neji died though.... im sad
did he really die?
no he didn't sunade healed him  

TetsuyaUchiha

Twin Suns Three

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 9:50 am
It'd be cool to see assuming the child even came out with a mixture between the Sharingan and the Byakugan. I think it'd probably be one or the other like... hair color and such. One could be more dominant than the other.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 8:02 pm
From what I know, the offspring would have the eyes of the one with the higher amount of chakra (that sounded odd). But still, I thinkthat the Sharingan would completely dominates the field.  

Shwiki

aproudloser14

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 8:15 am
ninja_zabusa
i would love to be either sharingan or byakugen
me 2 theirs powers are so amazing  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 8:24 am
I want both at the same time and then I would go to vegas and start playing poker!!! twisted  

meefman

ruie10

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 1:36 am
I like how the Byakugan can see the chakra system 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 7:55 pm
byakugan and sharingan r awsome....but wen dey mate together...dat be weerd or cool...cuz it could go one eye byakugan and the other sharingan and dat would be weerd..or da person could switch between powers..dat would be awsome.... 3nodding  

Kiwi_Piranah

RedxWolf13

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 4:58 pm
that would be so cool. if the sharingan was in one eye and the byakugan in the other, it would be one eye white and the other black. that would be cool 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 4:16 pm
lol, well the offspring will be able to see everything..literally, movement and see throught things, lol  

Shadow fox Azumi

7,600 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Team Edward 100

Xxda_cookie_mustaxX

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 6:25 pm
xTwisTx
The offspring would clearly have one Byakugen eye and one Sharingan eye. xd

But yea, that'd be weird. It would bring back the Uchiha clan in a way since the bloodline came from the Hyuuga clan. It said that somewhere..

i agree with u in bringing back the uchiha clan. i think it would be cool though. the child would have sharingan in one ey and byakugan in the other  
Discussions/Theories

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff